Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• GameTime

Participant

you guys follow this klemko fellow?  hes got a tweet on the top of peterkings MMQB that says Ali Marpet has the most potential hes seen from a rookie from the first 8 camps hes been to.  small sample size, but encouraging nonetheless.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have no clue who Klemko is but that’s encouraging to hear

Please wait…

• ruodrik

Participant

The Bucs seem to be pushing Smith along faster.  Id love to see lineman footage from 1 on 1s

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

Don’t know how much we’ll get out of him this year, but I see him being next years starting center. He has the perfect mentality for mastering that position. IMHO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When we first made the pick I thought, “Who the hell is that?” But shortly after the draft I learned about who he is, what he has done, and where he came from. I immediately fell in love with the pick. This kid is going to be a monster for us.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From the little I have seen, Marpet looks the part.  Donovan Smith on the other hand just looks sloppy.  Hopefully he is taking his professional football career seriously.  I think that was one of the knacks on the kid in college.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don't know how much we'll get out of him this year, but I see him being next years starting center. He has the perfect mentality for mastering that position. IMHO

That would be good stuff if it plays out that way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you guys follow this klemko fellow?  hes got a tweet on the top of peterkings MMQB that says Ali Marpet has the most potential hes seen from a rookie from the first 8 camps hes been to.  small sample size, but encouraging nonetheless.

Well that is most encouraging news.  Hope he is right.

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.