Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• TBChucky

Participant

https://www.nfl.com/news/aaron-rodgers-packers-week-6-loss-buccaneers-loss-to-saints

Truth. What happened earlier this season doesn’t matter one bit. The only effect it has is it makes this game much, much more difficult..

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Disagree.

Hes lost his last 3 NFCG in Lambeau.

Brady/the defense are in his head.

10 points? & that was without Vea! Good luck running on us.

Contain (cant possibly shut out, just Contain) adams & this should be another comfortable win. Not 38-10 comfortable, but 2 score win.

Just like Brees, helluva career arod! But at the end of the day, you’ll have 1-2 rings. Brady will have 7+!

Book it.

• TBChucky

Participant

Damn.. Hope you’re right brother! It’s been so long since we’ve had success.. I go from confident to scared, and back again multiple times a day! I’m NOT ready for the season to end this weekend!!

GO BUCS!!

• kenntak

Participant

It’s the playoffs, anything can happen. Who on these boards predicted Michael Thomas to have 0 catches the whole game? Seriously, did anyone ever believe that could happen?

• TBChucky

Participant

CD3 has shut down “slant boy” the last few matchups..

• leeroybuc93

Participant

I think Rodgers is right. That was a long time ago. We are certainly a different team than back then and so are they. I think week 6 gave us some ideas about how to attack/defend them but Lefty and Bowles can’t just rest on that. GB will certainly do some new things and so will we. I think we’re a MUCH better team now than we were back then but I also think they had a really bad day that they’re not likely to have again.

• buc_boi

Participant

We match up very well versus greenbay, true week 6 doesn’t matter, just like weeks 1 & 9 didn’t matter.

I will say this…
      Our QBs doesn’t have Broken thumb, like Golf.
      Our top defender doesn’t have busted up ribs, like Donald.
      And our top cornerback isn’t all about himself, like Ramsey.

I think this game will be over by the end of the 3rd quarter.

• TURBO

Participant

I think Rodgers is right. That was a long time ago. We are certainly a different team than back then and so are they. I think week 6 gave us some ideas about how to attack/defend them but Lefty and Bowles can’t just rest on that. GB will certainly do some new things and so will we. I think we’re a MUCH better team now than we were back then but I also think they had a really bad day that they’re not likely to have again.

agreed.

We ARE a better team, but in some regards, so are they.

They have learned a lot from that defeat.

Throw that game out the window, this is the one that matters now.

Both teams know it!

Gonna be a barn burner!

• Watchman

Participant

I think the Packers loss to the Bucs was the anomaly of their season.

Similar to the Bucs being thrashed by the Saints 38-3. The Bucs lost by an average of 4.5 points in their other 4 losses this year.

I would be stunned (pleasantly) if the NFCC goes anything like the earlier meeting. I think it will be a tough game.

• Bucsfan714

Participant

Damn.. Hope you’re right brother! It’s been so long since we’ve had success.. I go from confident to scared, and back again multiple times a day! I’m NOT ready for the season to end this weekend!!

GO BUCS!!

And yet man aren’t we thrilled with the success of the season and having a competitive team? Great Year of Football 🏈

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.