Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• inspecto

Participant

How many long runs has Rojo got called back? It seems from my fogy memory every time he breaks one it’s called bacck.

Please wait…

• Boid Fink

Participant

Happened at least five times last year. Refs meddling in the game. [postquote quote=1349202]

Please wait…

• BChaves8

Participant

A very soft penalty on Wirfs on that one. Cam was already going down when he “held” him.

Please wait…

• BucsFan83

Participant

At least the 98 yarder stood earlier in the year.

Please wait…

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

[postquote quote=1349238]

I remember that. That game had me punching walls in my house. First Rojo catches a soft pass from Brady over the middle and fumbles it away (for the third time this season), and I totally went off on him.

Two drives later, Minter busts through untouched and sacks Teddy Bridgewater, and the refs call roughing the passer on him. If I would’ve had my way, that ref would’ve ended up in the hospital in a coma.

Please wait…

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

I said to myself more then once yesterday refs trying to make up for saints bad playoff calls last 5ish years.

Please wait…

• Bucman

Participant

How the fuq did that dumb ref miss the facemask on Godwin? It was right in front of her. Definitely felt like the refs were picking on the Bucs most of the game

Please wait…

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Bucman.

• kenntak

Participant

I really like how RoJo is running now. He has a special spark now, that you see even when he is not 100%. Rojo would easily have had over 1000 yards this season, and had been near the top in yardage gained.

Please wait…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Ticky tack holding call with no jersey grab. Was barely anything and looked worse than it was…

We overcame a lot of bullshit in this game. Proud of these guys

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.