Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 23 reply threads

• Author

• Charles

Participant

Cut him tomorrow.

Dude sucks.

Loser.

He sucks and anyone defending him is NOT a bucs fan

• Boid Fink

Participant

Charles, just stop it.

• Vance

Participant

Cut him not. But I am ok with trading him.

• Charles

Participant

Nice win. Rojo is mentally deficient.

Dude sucks. Just because qwe won does not change that guy is GARBAGE.

He should never see the field again.

• GayRobot

Participant

So over dramatic. He rushed for over 5 yards a carry last season he deserves a roster spot for now. He has talent

• Biggs3535

Participant

The OP is one miserable sumbitch.

• Charles

Participant

I’m happy…ROJO is garbage.

How many years does it take to learn that simple pick up?

TRASH!

• kingtrojan

Participant

I mean can you blame the guy he has play perfect every time he is out there or else Arians yanks him and he is riding the bench the rest of the game while Fournette is allowed to make mistakes and stay in the game. I agree with what others have said its time to trade him, give him a chance to play without having to worry of being benched and net us a late round pick in return.

• GayRobot

Participant

Or we can just keep all 3 runningbacks. No reason to get rid of any of them.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Would rather him get carries over vaughn or bernard. Without a doubt.

Not sure how much he loves football honestly.

He seems as checked out as a-rod.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Lol he should def be backup to fournette but certainly worthy of a roster spot

Vaughn was the wasted pick much like the draft picks that are healthy scratches this year

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Over reaction.

He made a mistake week 1 and had no chance to atone for it

This game he had the missed blitz pickup, and maybe you could argue he went out too early catching that pass…

Fournette also fumbled that screen pass and lost 2 yards when he could have easily gotten 8…

It’s a silly over reaction

• Watchman

Participant

Rojo definitely needs to have a clean game and soon.

His goofs have been significant this year. Not picking up the 1st down in the 2nd half was inexcusable. Arians then gave him the opportunity to pull himself out of the fire, and I’m glad he did. However, the team was put in a horrible position, having to go for it on 4th down, in their own territory, all because Rojo showed zero awareness.

The miss on the blitz pickup was also bad.

They showed a couple of replays from the overhead angle and I was left wondering why both RBs were running to the spots they were. Seemed clear the play was designed to go a specific way, and the blocking was there, but the RBs tried bouncing it outside into waiting defenders.

• Detrimental

Participant

He isn’t awful but I def do think Bucs can do better. Im not fond of #7 either he runs like he’s 5’8 205 pounds

• Boid Fink

Participant

Arians is trying to get him to respond with some fire, and some solid play, and for whatever reason he is more severe in his discipline towards RoJo than he is with 4net.

Regardless, RoJo will unscrew himself and have a few big games here and there.

• watson

Participant

This may be unpopular, but neither one of the starting rbs is doing much to keep the job. Maybe they should give KV an opportunity…..how much less of an impact would there be? ROJO can’t seem to follow his blockers, pick up a blitz or know where the first down marker is and LF keeps having a case of stone hands and not running hard.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Luckily our passing game is so elite our lack of running game isn’t a big deal.

Just like our front 7 being elite makes up for our young secondary.

Rb is a must sometime rounds 1-3 next draft imho. As is cb.

• obuc

Participant

When he ran for what should have been a 1st, only to step safely out of bounds, one yard before the marker, with no tackler around, that pissed me off. I haven’t seen such lazy cowardice since Vinny Testeverde.

then he seems to refuse to block leaving our only hope for a championship, (Brady) out to dry.

Has Lenny, Tip Pass, 4Net earned a start? no, but Rojo has clearly given it away. To me you start 4Net and bring in Bernard.

the issue, I think with Geo B, is that he is where the rest of the team was last year, still trying to get down the offense and having to think through plays. But if he doesnt try to learn the whole play book but learn 10 plays flawlessly, he could be a difference maker.

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

Can’t pass protect, can’t catch, fumbles…I’m thoroughly over him.

• buccnation

Participant

Would rather rojo handle the bulk of the carries and let Fournette/Bernard be the receiving and pass blocking backs.

Rojo’s hands look a slightly better this year but missed a clear pass blocking pick up which lead to a sack.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

The overreactions continue.

Rojo will be just fine… last year the tar and pitchforks were out until he had a great second half of the year

• seekpar

Participant

No excuse for the play where he went OB without trying for the first down. I went so ballistic that the lady next to me said “what did you bet your house on this game?” Very frustrating to see that lack of situational awareness.

• Donkey

Participant

Don’t see what you defenders of RoJo see?

• buccnation

Participant

Not defending any of our RBs. They’re all pretty average at best.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I was upset about the plays too but saying cut him is beyond dumb.

All of our RBs have been hit or miss

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Bucs should try to go and get Patterson from the falcons, he could step in as Bucs rb1 immediately.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.