Viewing 28 reply threads

• Author

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

just heard he’s making a comeback from his retirement.. yes i know its not fighting that we just traded a player in MW19 who’s perceived as a knucklehead but McClain was a baller in college and still young only 24 years old. would you take a chance on him at the MLB spot and move Foster to the strong side?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, he’s an idiot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah…bring in a real, for REAL THOUGH gangster into the lockerroom, but kick out a guy because he is a dummy who payed for damage he did to a property he rented.And was stabbed by his brother.And the rehab stories are not confirmed, and have been denied by horses mouth.McClain sucks in a cover shell anyway.  And he sucks as a person.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All that matters is Lovie and Licht won’t.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, he's an idiot.

i understand but he's can play football..and maybe with Lovie around and a year out of football he got his ish together

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah...bring in a real, for REAL THOUGH gangster into the lockerroom, but kick out a guy because he is a dummy who payed for damage he did to a property he rented.And was stabbed by his brother.And the rehab stories are not confirmed, and have been denied by horses mouth.McClain sucks in a cover shell anyway.  And he sucks as a person.

There's no way we bring in Rolo after just trading away a guy that did half the things he did....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you guys need to understand that he’s young.. maybe a little immature.. a year off can certainly make you grow up

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ravens own his rights.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you guys need to understand that he's young.. maybe a little immature.. a year off can certainly make you grow up

you need to understand Lovie doesnt want off the field distractions and just traded and cut the two biggest ones we had since he got here....There's almost certainly no chance that he signs Rolo

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One year contract, if he makes the team…..To prove that his head is screwed on right…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you guys need to understand that he's young.. maybe a little immature.. a year off can certainly make you grow up

you need to understand Lovie doesnt want off the field distractions and just traded and cut the two biggest ones we had since he got here....There's almost certainly no chance that he signs Rolo

Lovie cut Revis cuz he had off the field issues? cmon bro, Revis was cut because of his contract not cuz he was a knucklehead off the field..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nope.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude is nuttier than squirrel shlt, pass.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys realize we would have to trade for him right?  As was said earlier, his rights are owned by the Ravens.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Putting guns at peeps heads is not cool.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t need him better LB in the draft with out issues yet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why not just take the 2014 version of McClain?…..C J Mosely.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no way is he only 24

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

wow, I guess he is.  thought he was drafted early than 2010 but even still he mustve been only 20 when he was drafted.  not to make excuses for him but he did have a pretty messed up childhood I gather.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

McClain was a baller in college

So was David Klingler

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Come on now. Have we really gotten to this point? Rolando McClain? SMDH….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Isn’t this the same dude who wanted us to go get Titus Young after he was cut?..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah...bring in a real, for REAL THOUGH gangster into the lockerroom, but kick out a guy because he is a dummy who payed for damage he did to a property he rented.And was stabbed by his brother.And the rehab stories are not confirmed, and have been denied by horses mouth.McClain sucks in a cover shell anyway.  And he sucks as a person.

I grew up in Decatur, AL for a while. There are no gangsters, just a ton of potheads. It's kinda weird when I "catch up" with those old grade school friends.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wanted to draft him when he was a Wolfpacker….Maybe Lovie is the equivalent of Bellichech South and take him to the mountain…..lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I grew up in Decatur, AL for a while. There are no gangsters, just a ton of potheads. It's kinda weird when I "catch up" with those old grade school friends.

Well I hate to tell you this sir, but guys who roll in posses and point guns at people heads and fire rounds off next to their heads are gangsters.  He is what he is.  A dumbazz who plays with guns.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Retired ILB Rolando McClain worked out for the Ravens on Tuesday.That's the good news. The bad news, according to NFL Network and the Baltimore Sun, is that McClain was not only out of shape, but showed up late. McClain just doesn't get it. Although he's still only 24, the odds are against him cracking someone's 53-man roster this season.Related: RavensSource: Aaron Wilson on Twitter Apr 15 - 8:13 PMIn case anyone was still toying with the thought.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What’s a “wolfpacker”?A NC State fan?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The conditioning test free agent ILB Rolando McClain failed for the Ravens Tuesday was an interval sprint.The Ravens ask players to run 25 yards up and back three times, for a total of 150 yards. They're asked to do this sprint six times and hit target durations, with a one minute break in between intervals. McClain simply couldn't get through it -- and also showed up late for his workout.Related: RavensSource: Baltimore Sun

Please wait…

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.