Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• SDBucs

Participant

In other news, the sky is still blue.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

The other guy didn’t either. So I guess that is a good thing. If he did, the board would implode.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gee go figure, a rookie QB in his first preseason game playing on a bad team doesn’t have a great game.  What are the odds? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gee go figure, a rookie QB in his first preseason game playing on a bad team doesn't have a great game.  What are the odds?

This statement is the reason why we will win 6 games this year. More entertaining, but still a lot of hand wringing and the lighting of Jesus candles…Bucs have no pass rush yet again. Complete confounds me why Lovie wouldn't address this situation with more sense. He knows his defense better than anyone, and he thinks George Johnson and company are the answer?  I never had much faith in Jacquies Smith, and I have a feeling he will be JAG out there. And George Johnson and company are a middling group that might secure 10-12 sacks between all of them. And inconsistent pressure, which is vastly important as well. These guys up front aren't giving tackles nightmares, and they don't have the pedigree to make this defense work, damnit!  What the hell is wrong with Lovie Smith?  Has he gone full retard?  I mean, the offensive line had Goober Gilkey and O'Neil Cousins starting for Chrissakes, and we draft a franchise QB and we protect him with those pussy cats, and some rookies that aren't ready to start yet?I just knew these would be issues, and just wait and see...Winston is going to suffer behind that line as will the run game. And the defense will get shredded early, and slowly "gel" again towards the end...and then Lovie will draft a linebacker and safety with the first picks...I am growing less fond of their ideations.

Please wait…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.