Viewing 54 reply threads

• Author

• CaptainStagger

Participant

Bridge just got swiped, and what are the chances Carr makes it past Houston and Oakland….That leaves Jimmy G.....MehSu'a Filo and Bitonio are still out there.Amaro and ASJ?Matthews, Lee, Robinson, ....Joyner maybe as a shocker?Where do we go?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

EalyFiloCarrLee

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just take another 6’4 – 6’5 WR.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Houston – CarrWash - FiloCle - LeeOak - TuittATL - Van NoyHmmmmm other than Oakland all the QB needy teams have one. I'll take Mtthews here and wait on Jimmy G or Murry at this point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Houston taking Carr?  After David Carr?  No way

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just reach and take Murray. I don’t even care anymore :(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good take Bucman and Milton with you. We don’t need y’all to be fans of the team anymore. You are an awful fans so just quit following the team, please.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would have assumed Jimmy G or Carr especially but given the “Glennon is the future” thing maybe we aren’t going QB. Not a fan of ASJ, Amaro maybe but then again big and slow we’ve got plenty of between VJax, Evans and Wright.Maybe the guard comes off the board here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

QB isn’t in the cards anymore. I hate the idea of taking a guard this high in the second round. I'd prefer a DE.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the Bucs pull the trigger on Carr or JImmy G.  Both fit with what Tedford wants to do on offense IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IMO needs are OG, Slot WR, FS, QB

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In order, it should be..Su'a-FiloLeeHagemanor Matthews

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jimmy g would be alright for developmental purposes.But, if we wanted a nasty offense right now, we draft amero, moncrief, or lee.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jimmy g would be alright for developmental purposes.But, if we wanted a nasty offense right now, we draft amero, moncrief, or lee.//////////////////////////I'd be happy with Amaro, but I'd much rather prefer ASJ.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like Jimmy G after that I’d take Su’a Filo or Amaro.  I think Houston is going to gobble up Jimmy G (cant see them drafting another Carr), and Su’a Filo will be gone by our pick….so why not get some big receivers and overload defenses that way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs are almost certainly going O again. Our D is pretty much set, no real big need there. D in round 3 maybe. But more than likely we won’t take a defensive player till day 3.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would love to get a TE in the 2nd and a gaurd in the 3rd

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still plenty of good players out there. Definitely think most we take will be on offense.  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000348452/article/2014-nfl-draft-best-remaining-prospects-after-round-1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Carr or Jimmy G please. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ealy, Van Noy, or Su’a-Filo

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really hope we trade down in the 2nd round and get a 4th while still grabbing one of the OG’s. There will be a good one available in the middle of the second.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would have thought pre-Lovie going all Tiger Beat on Glennon that we’d be waiting on Jimmy G or Carr (or moving up for them) but unless he is laying a nasty smoke screen (I mean that wasn’t just we like mike, we think he has a future it was a pretty solid statement) i dont see the QB. Lot of guys who can help. Ealy in R2 might be a value. XSF at OG would be a help. Could we add a Reshede Hageman? DeMarcus Lawrence as a designed pass rusher type? Like where we are in R2.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs are almost certainly going O again. Our D is pretty much set, no real big need there. D in round 3 maybe. But more than likely we won't take a defensive player till day 3.

I don't know about that.Could use a a DE, LB, CB and S.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would not be surprised with DL at all…would love it too. Still need to bolster this pass rush.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs are almost certainly going O again. Our D is pretty much set, no real big need there. D in round 3 maybe. But more than likely we won't take a defensive player till day 3.

We have plenty of safeties. Goldson, Barron, Wright and Tandy. Not need at all on Day 2. Same with CB we filled up there. LB and DE maybe. LBer is probably more likely than anything, although I think that kid from LSU is in play in round 5.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would not be surprised with DL at all...would love it too. Still need to bolster this pass rush.

its Lovie so i wouldnt rule DL out in the 2ndJernigan and Ealy are still sitting there at the beginning of the 2nd so theres value

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

I say there is no need to draft a QB. Lovie let it be known. Now get protection and weapons for our QBs. Get Marquis Lee or ASJ here in the second, then solidify our line in the 3rd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We have plenty of safeties. Goldson, Barron, Wright and Tandy. Not need at all on Day 2. Same with CB we filled up there. LB and DE maybe. LBer is probably more likely than anything, although I think that kid from LSU is in play in round 5.

Can always use more CB's and I'm not sure Jenkins is a lock to be around very long.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Plenty of DLmen in play….Jernigan, Lawrence, Ealy, Nix, Tuitt, Hageman. I'd be happy with any of those.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

holding out hope for Murphy in the 3rd, gotta go OG in the 2nd i think

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Plenty of DLmen in play....Jernigan, Lawrence, Ealy, Nix, Tuitt, Hageman. I'd be happy with any of those.

im down with Jernigan, Ealy, Tuitt, Hageman. Lawrence and Nix dont really fit our defense

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just grab McCarron in the 3rd. Sit him behind McCown for a year. Boom!  8)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jimmy g would be alright for developmental purposes.But, if we wanted a nasty offense right now, we draft amero, moncrief, or lee.

Totally agree here...if they really believe in Glennon & want to win now, then another WR makes sense.  Still need that "speed in space" receiver.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just grab McCarron in the 3rd. Sit him behind McCown for a year. Boom!  8)

Oh no you have done it....  8)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Disagree….Nix would be a good NT for us. Not a big need since McDonald and Spence will probably rotate there, but Nix would be better than both of those there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We still need OG, DL (still need pass rush help), WRNot necessarily in that order. I think OG might be biggest need so far, but we can go BPA.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anybody know about that pass rusher from Boise State?  He’s a bit of a tweener and he was suspended in college once or twice but he is graded highly. Demarcus Lawerence.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anybody know about that pass rusher from Boise State?  He's a bit of a tweener and he was suspended in college once or twice but he is graded highly. Demarcus Lawerence.

Similar to Dee Ford, very fast, undersized not strong at the point of attack.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IMO needs are OG, Slot WR, FS, QB

Yup.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want Joel Bitonio bad. He would fit perfect at Guard for us. Then rd 3 just BPA.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As of right now Oneil Cousins is a starting guard for us- if Xavier Su’a-Filo or Joel Bitonio are there one has to be the pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Plenty of DLmen in play....Jernigan, Lawrence, Ealy, Nix, Tuitt, Hageman. I'd be happy with any of those.

i liked donald because i think hes gonna be special.  not sure if any of these guys are that good.  would they make a difference?  but cant argue against passrush.drafting for need, possibly a G.  not sure what corners are out there but we could probably use another one with talent.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As of right now Oneil Cousins is a starting guard for us- if Xavier Su'a-Filo or Joel Bitonio are there one has to be the pick.

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As of right now Oneil Cousins is a starting guard for us- if Xavier Su'a-Filo or Joel Bitonio are there one has to be the pick.

Yep, absolutely concur.  If they are there, you have a new starting LG.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sorry, meant RG.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i liked donald because i think hes gonna be special.  not sure if any of these guys are that good.  would they make a difference?  but cant argue against passrush.drafting for need, possibly a G.  not sure what corners are out there but we could probably use another one with talent.

I love Hageman's size. Really long for a DT with good height-weight proportion....he would definitely disrupt passing lanes with his penetration and height at 6'6".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Meredith is the starting RG.  Nicks is iffy as the starter at LG so Cousins at LG would be disasterous.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kony Ealy or Jordan Matthews.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would take Antonio Richardson or Cyrus Koundijo and move them to guard.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jordan Matthews in the 2nd round. Productive, lined up all over the field, tough, good hands. He can work the slot for now, and eventually develop into a #2 guy. This years WR class is loaded. Let’s take advantage of that. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Marqise Lee. 2.Xavier Su'a-Filo.3.Joel Bitonio.4.Jordan Matthews.5. Austin Seferian-Jenkins.6.Allen Robinson.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn’t mind Hageman, I think we’re actually in pretty good shape at DT but I wouldn’t be in the least bit surprised if we took him as BPA and upgraded our rotation even more.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Marqise Lee. 2.Xavier Su'a-Filo.3.Joel Bitonio.4.Jordan Matthews.5. Austin Seferian-Jenkins.6.Allen Robinson.

Good List - would also add Cujo and possibly Murphy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agree with this although I'd switch 5 and 6

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Lee – when healthy, kid was a top 10 pick (Don’t need Matthews)2. Nix - first round talent 3. Sefarin-Jenkins/Amaro - need plus great value 4. Any of the top OG's on the board (really think we can wait ti the third to address this position)

Please wait…

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.