Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 35 reply threads

• Author

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Senile Don! Sleep Don!

Covfefe!

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Still not as ridiculous as saying “the way to slow down inflation is to pass my 6 trillion dollar unneccessary spending bill”.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Did you the crowd during this sleepy gibberish?

Someone call the Universal Men’s Clinic

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Try again, Joe.

1st sentence made no sense…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Haha nice.

I’ll sit a few plays out

• Roy

Participant

Still not as ridiculous as saying “the way to slow down inflation is to pass my 6 trillion dollar unneccessary spending bill”.

So what would you have us believe? That since Trump isn’t quite as senile as Biden that we should the less senile one? There are probably over 100 million non-MAGA Americans who are natural born, over 35, and not senile. Can’t we choose from one of those?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Go play with your crayons, crappyteacher Roy.

• Biggs3535

Participant

That since Trump isn’t quite as senile as Biden that we should the less senile one?

I would think most would agree less senile is better, except for you libs. You stick with what you know best.

• Roy

Participant

That since Trump isn’t quite as senile as Biden that we should the less senile one?

I would think most would agree less senile is better, except for you libs. You stick with what you know best.

As usual, Biggs, you can’t seem to understand what I’m saying. And I really don’t think its me, its you.

• Biggs3535

Participant

As usual, Biggs, you can’t seem to understand what I’m saying. And I really don’t think its me, its you.

Were you misquoted? You asked a dumbass question and received a dumbass answer. Of course the less senile person should hold the Office of the President. This isn’t rocket surgery.

That clip wouldn’t even make the top 100 of Biden’s gaffes.

• Roy

Participant

Biggs, here you go again with your intentional obtuseness. If two guys are senile, what is the point of trying to figure out who is more senile? There is no point to that. And why would you want either one to be President when there are plenty of non-senile people to choose from? That’s correct isn’t it?

I hope that one day you can give a straight response to one of my posts. I can dream…. Here’s your opportunity. You have to agree with me here, right?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Roy.
      • This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Roy.

• Biggs3535

Participant

If two guys are senile, what is the point of trying to figure out who is more senile? There is no point to that.

There absolutely is.

And why would you want either one to be President when there are plenty of non-senile people to choose from? That’s correct isn’t it?

There were non-senile people to choose from. I didn’t vote for either the R or the D in the election. How about you?

I hope that one day you can give a straight response to one of my posts. I can dream…. Here’s your opportunity. You have to agree with me here, right?

You are and have been getting straight responses. You just don’t like them very much, as they usually blow up whatever point you’re attempting to make.

• Roy

Participant

I myself don’t think Biden is senile, just for the record, but was just responding to that hypothetical situation brought up by Chron. If you had to choose between two senile people, its not a matter of who is more senile. Its a matter of if you have one senile person who has morals and values, and one senile person who is has no morals and only values himself, I’d choose the one with morals over the one without morals rather than nitpicking about a minor difference in the degree of senility, wouldn’t you Biggs?

• Kermit56

Participant

I’d choose the one with morals over the one without morals

So you’re saying you didn’t vote for either Trump or Biden?

• Roy

Participant

I’d choose the one with morals over the one without morals

So you’re saying you didn’t vote for either Trump or Biden?

Just talking hypothetically about two hypothetical people.

• Biggs3535

Participant

nitpicking about a minor difference in the degree of senility

It’s not that minor.

The fact that this stupid clip (who gives a shit how many times he said “router”) is some of the best evidence you have to Trump’s “senility” is pretty poor. Trump knew exactly what he was talking about the entire time, that’s just how he talks. Biden gets lost mid-sentence on the reg.

And lolz @ Biden’s “morals”. Those morals seem to sway in the wind pretty frequently.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lol… that’s just how Trump talks!

You mean being completely clueless?

It’s a gaff wrapped around a lie.

A lie that nobody seems to care about… just like Jan 6th.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Lol… that’s just how Trump talks!

Pretty much all of the time. Loud, bombastic, blustering, exaggerations, hyperbole, etc..

Where have you been for the last five or six years?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’ll just use this quote when Biden makes a gaffe.

BOMBASTIC!

Not knowing the different between a router and server is probably more a function of being so far removed from reality in his ivory tower of labor exploitation.

It’s like the Arrested Developmemt quote. How much does a banana cost? Ten dollars?

• Roy

Participant

In reality, I think Biden is getting long in the tooth, but he’s not senile. He’s able to do his job just fine, but he doesn’t need to be out expending energy doing stump speeches for 2024. FYI its 2021. Whether he runs again or not, he needs to concentrate on doing his job, not running for another term.

As for Trump he’s falling victim to “get off my lawn” syndrome. When you get older, sometimes you get crankier and less reasonable. And since he was pretty cranky and unreasonable to begin with any worsening of that condition is something to be alarmed about. It may not technically be senility, but you don’t want to put someone like that back in charge of the nuclear football. Germany and France might have to go to Defcon 2 if they have Defcons over there. For example, my uncle was always very opinionated, but when he got older he got in trouble for trying to fight a police officer who was speeding through the neighborhood. He was only worried about the kids. He wasn’t senile, but he was losing some of his ability to act rationally. I think Trump is going down that same road, and January 6th and the Big Lie are evidence of this. How will the Republicans come to grips with this when the are going all in on him for 2024?

• Biggs3535

Participant

I’ll just use this quote when Biden makes a gaffe.

BOMBASTIC!

Not knowing the different between a router and server is probably more a function of being so far removed from reality in his ivory tower of labor exploitation.

It’s like the Arrested Developmemt quote. How much does a banana cost? Ten dollars?

Sure, if you want conflate bombastic with not knowing the difference between Libya/Syria, walking off in the wrong direction, and many other gaffes that’s he’s known for, knock yourself out.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Trump was correct in his use of router, even from his ivory tower.

https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-senate-issues-audit-subpoena-002900806.html

Images of the subpoena, which includes a demand for the routers or “virtual images of the same” as well as the public IP of each router as part of a broader demand for election-related materials, were later shared on social media by local reporters.

CyFIR founder Ben Cotton stated it is “critically important” to obtain routers owned by the county, insisting they would help clarify specific vulnerabilities he claimed existed in Maricopa’s digital election system. Cotton also said the county hasn’t updated the antivirus software on the election management system since “August of 2019.”

Clearly, bad orange man knows more about it than you. He accepts your apology.

But keep the Arrested Development references coming. Love that show.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lol “he was right about the routers”.

Good stuff

Needed that laugh

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I will laugh so hard if this is more “the emperor has no clothes” and they just supeona them because he said it 32 times.

This whole thing is such a fucking joke… let’s get their fax records too! Let’s get their grocery bills and vet bills and let’s audit the cell towers and what else…?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Both of these dipshits have countless gaffes on video.

One is clearly senile. The other is a low-IQ moron.

Neither one of them know world geography. Neither one of them seem to grasp the English vocabulary.

One doesn’t know how to pronounce arguably the most popular park in the country (Yosemite…bigly park) and the other can’t park a car.

Two fucking morons. That’s the best this country could come up with.

‘Merica!!!

• Biggs3535

Participant

Lol “he was right about the routers”.

Good stuff

Needed that laugh

I’m not saying he’s right what the routers will say in regards to the election. I’m saying he was right in referencing the routers. I think that was pretty clear.

It has nothing to do with the servers, like you said. Trump was right from his ivory tower, while you had no idea what he was referring to. It’s ok to admit it.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lmfao. You just don’t get it…

He doesn’t understand any of this shit, and how could he?

It’s totally made up. Might as well call it moon rocks and jelly beans

• Biggs3535

Participant

Lmfao. You just don’t get it…

He doesn’t understand any of this shit, and how could he?

It’s totally made up. Might as well call it moon rocks and jelly beans

He pretty clearly understands it more than you do. That should make you feel great.

Lolz @ servers

• FireLicht2020

Participant

These types of comments are the equivalent of “I know you are but what am I”.

• Biggs3535

Participant

These types of comments are the equivalent of “I know you are but what am I”.

Comments where you are shown to be undeniably wrong? I’m not sure that’s an equivalency at all, but I can see why you’d like everyone to think so.

Trump was right in his comments on the routers, you were wrong to say anything about servers. You were given evidence to support both of those statements. This isn’t an opinion. Show some self-awareness.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Again you just don’t get it:

https://apnews.com/article/technology-joe-biden-arizona-government-and-politics-ap-fact-check-0e7fad7e5bdf02d953c6b90a474267cc

TRUMP, alleging “all the access logs to the machines were wiped, and the election server was hacked during the election.”

THE FACTS: That flies in the face of the evidence. Maricopa County’s election server is not connected to the internet and independent auditors found no evidence the election server was hacked.

Trump’s hacking allegation refers to the unauthorized download of public data from the county’s voter registration system. That system, which is connected to the internet and broadly accessible to political parties and election workers, is not linked to the election management system, the web of ballot counters, computers and servers that tallies votes.

The election management system is “air gapped,” or kept disconnected from the rest of the county’s computer network and the wider internet. Two firms certified by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission to test voting systems found Maricopa County’s machines were not connected to the internet and did not have malicious hardware or software installed.

He flip-flopped on it. Servers, now routers… these guys don’t even know the fucking difference or what is going on… just tech buzzwords for conspiracy theorist to jump on to.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Again you just don’t get it:

I get it. I get it all. You’re trying to catch up by quoting a link from two weeks ago, while you’re thread is from his rally on Saturday. I posted the story from Monday, where the routers are subpoenaed. This was after you claimed Trump didn’t know what he was talking about, when he very clearly does – and substantially more than you. Even from his Ivory Tower.

Strenuously juxtaposed, absolutely everything.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Right because it was servers then now it’s routers because the servers didn’t give them the data they wanted.

And they know they won’t get the routers so they will cry conspiracy.

Next it will be modems… then it will be VPNs. Then it will be satellites. Then it will be…

You don’t see how stupid it is be bitching about servers for months then randomly pivot to routers… then days later file the supeona to get the routers?

They don’t know what their doing just like you don’t know economics

• jbear

Participant

Right because it was servers then now it’s routers because the servers didn’t give them the data they wanted.

And they know they won’t get the routers so they will cry conspiracy.

Next it will be modems… then it will be VPNs. Then it will be satellites. Then it will be…

You don’t see how stupid it is be bitching about servers for months then randomly pivot to routers… then days later file the supeona to get the routers?

They don’t know what their doing just like you don’t know economics

Watching you flail about in the absence of dear leader Karma is hilarious.

• spartan

Participant

Or it demonstrates he knows what he is talking about more than you do?

All routers keep a log of all the transactions that pass through them. Size, source, destination etc. Be it wireless or wired. People always clear/edit the server logs when they want to hide their tracks, but usually they don’t think of the routers, switches etc; And even if they do it’s tough to isolate which one(s) are in play and they are also usually separately password protected which your typical Sys Admin won’t have access to.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lmfao… Trump is reading a teleprompter…

You think he understands any of this?

Buwahahhahah…

Y’all are crazy AF I swear

• spartan

Participant

Lmfao… Trump is reading a teleprompter…

You think he understands any of this?

Buwahahhahah…

Y’all are crazy AF I swear

It certainly sounds like someone gave him the 30 second overview. Which others would also have benefitted from :)

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Are you saying I don’t know what a router is?

Fun times

• spartan

Participant

Are you saying I don’t know what a router is?

Fun times

Nope.

But switching it on and setting the wifi password is most peoples interaction with a router. Do you know how to configure IP tunneling? Configure a VPN? DNSlookup? Static v dynamic IP addressing? The point is there is a lot more to routers than connecting to the internet from your Iphone. And a lot more that can be extracted from a router than most people would realize.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Oh gotcha so you’re implying that Trump knows all those things?

😘

What is being mocked here is that they pivoted from server to router and it didn’t make sense.

LATER an article came out saying that was always the intent…

I mocked the transition STILL because if it isn’t that they’ll move to something else yada yada.

Biggs thinks he hit a home run gotcha moment here he fails to see the irony of defending whatever technology platform they switch to next.

In this case it was a router… a router that they’ll never get and they know that so they can always hold on to this theory… and will continue to say the election was rigged.

So @biggs – was the election rigged? Are these routers the golden ticket?

• spartan

Participant

Oh gotcha so you’re implying that Trump knows all those things?

😘

What is being mocked here is that they pivoted from server to router and it didn’t make sense.

LATER an article came out saying that was always the intent…

I mocked the transition STILL because if it isn’t that they’ll move to something else yada yada.

Biggs thinks he hit a home run gotcha moment here he fails to see the irony of defending whatever technology platform they switch to next.

In this case it was a router… a router that they’ll never get and they know that so they can always hold on to this theory… and will continue to say the election was rigged.

So @biggs – was the election rigged? Are these routers the golden ticket?

Referring back to my previous answer, it sounds like he got the 30 second over view and how important they could be. Assuming after all this time the logs still exist.

You mocked him for not knowing the difference between a router and server. The tone implying he got it wrong. I’m just saying that it appears he didn’t.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

“Have your people get in touch with my people for questions about routers and servers.”

Sincerely,
      Hillary Clinton

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.