Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• RudeGuy

Participant

The game has been canceled not postponed due to a few players getting COVID. Can you imagine if we make it to the Super Bowl and something like this crap happened? What a bunch of shit. The NFL better have a plan. Fans will not take this lightly.

• BucsFan83

Participant

I would be completely outraged. That’s such a load of crock. Who cares if it’s delayed 2 weeks? I mean come on.

• Mr.Hat

Participant

Well during a non pandemic year – rescheduling a SB would be a logistical impossibility between TV schedules and whatever stadium has contractual obligations to other events.

Right now.. They could just opt to hold off – but only if the NFLPA agreed as well. There is no real plan from the NFL other than thoughts and prayers as the bubble issue never really came to any sort of fruition.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

Here’s the plan. PLAY THE FUCKING GAME!!! Take off the government muzzles and end the SCAMdemic!!!

• Mr.Hat

Participant

Here’s the plan. PLAY THE FUCKING GAME!!! Take off the government muzzles and end the SCAMdemic!!!

pt barnum was right

• seekpar

Participant

They should play the game. Ridiculous. Hold out any players with COVID and play.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Why not just play the game in 5 days when every player is likely fully recovered, just like most 99.9% of people that acquire Covid?

• theknees

Participant

If only we had a president with a pair of nuts, who could actually make some real decisions on how to approach this. Fucking idiot.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Always. Coliseum style.

pt barnum was right

• Roy

Participant

Did the government cancel the game?

• Charles

Participant

There are huge liability issues behind the scenes.

It’s not that simple.

• Roy

Participant

How did they get Germany, France and England to join the scam!?!? Germany and France announce new lockdowns and England is set to join them. All because of a SCAM! Its amazing the reach of this sinister diabolical plot. Luckily it’ll all be over next week! I’m sure all of Europe will be glad to find that out.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

If only we had a president with a pair of nuts, who could actually make some real decisions on how to approach this. Fucking idiot.

He does have a pair of nuts, little man. You will find them right on your chin.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

How did they get Germany, France and England to join the scam!?!? Germany and France announce new lockdowns and England is set to join them. All because of a SCAM! Its amazing the reach of this sinister diabolical plot. Luckily it’ll all be over next week! I’m sure all of Europe will be glad to find that out.

Because they’re letting this virus dominate their lives when the truth is, it’s not that dangerous unless you’re high risk.

• Roy

Participant

BUCanoler, you said its a SCAM in all caps. That’s different than having a disagreement about how to approach a very real problem. A scam is a fabrication, its all made up. I guess its good to know you aren’t stupid enough to believe the lies you are willing to spread. I’m sure you’ll agree with me that there are people out there who believe whatever you tell them regardless of how stupid it sounds.

• Runole

Participant

It is not a scam but it is not science based. It is all about control by the class that believes they rule the world. New World Order If you are wealthy enough everything is fine.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.