Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 1 reply thread

• Author

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Its used to be that the GOP was a policy-driven party, but its been moving to nothing but a cultural outrage party for years, symbolized best by the OFFICIAL 2020 platform, which was actually NO platform other than “support Trum”

The problem with the cultural outrage approach is that it inevitably collapses in on itself, making its adherents look like absolute clowns because they are foerced to selectively reverse long-help positions.

Marco Rubio has always been a leaf in the wind type of politician, but tis really evident now as he tries to morph ONCE AGAIN to be an “outrage culture” Trumper. Here is Rubio AND THE GOP getting destroyed:

“‘Be quiet’: MSNBC panel openly laughs at Marco Rubio’s attack on ‘woke’ corporations”

“Three members of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” panel openly laughed and mocked Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) who has suddenly become an ardent foe of large corporations now that they have expressed disgust and dismay with Republican attempts to suppress voting.”

HERES THE DESTRUCTION (McCASKILL):

“”I’m getting whiplash,” the former lawmaker began. “I can’t figure this out. You know, first they say corporations are people and, therefore, we get to have all the dark money, corporate money in elections and Republicans are rah, rah, rah, corporations are people. Then corporations speak out about what they think is right and wrong in a country that treasures the First Amendment and then the Republicans get into a hypocritical four-point stance on we’re going to be the cancel culture.

“I mean which is it?” she continued. “They can’t decide whether they want to tax them to punish them, which by the way takes the cancel culture to a whole new level of impinging upon people’s First Amendment rights in this country, or whether they want to embrace them and say let’s see how low we can get your taxes so you can compete on a global marketplace. And give me a break with Marco Rubio. Oh, just be quiet. Where have you gone? You have no substantive center — there is no center you believe in. You know, you want to talk about hypocritical, there’s all kinds of things that Marco Rubio has been doing that are just bogus and hypocritical.”

NOT SAYING SHE IS THE BEST VOICE BECAUSE OBVIOCULY VERY POLITICAL, BUT SHE IS CORRECT AND HER CRITICIM IS APLLICABLE TO THE ENTIRE TRUMP GOP RIGHT NOW

The GOP was the party of corporate ‘free speech” to get Citizens United passed, now corporations should shut up . . . BUT we have to end “woke” “cancel culture”

lol

and to make things worse, this is all coming up IN DEFENSE of overtly racist voter suppression and following in insurrection over the Big Lie

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Rudderless

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.