Viewing 124 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

http://sportige.com/nfl-rumors-tampa-bay-buccaneers-giving-josh-mccown-a-short-leash-06-18-2014/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Interesting premise, for sure, but there was no substance at all…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pretty much agree; as aggresively as Lovie has beefed up our roster, I have to think he is serious about winning THIS year. If he had thought Glennon was an inadequate QB, he’d have likely taken one in the 2nd or 3rd round of the draft. Not gonna speculate how well McCown will do, but yes, if he falters and Tedford thinks Glennon can right the ship, we'll see Glennon in the huddle. Doesn't mean it's a permanent change...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly. Same story, different verbiage. Calico is simply reaching at this point. Desperation at it’s finest.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where in that article does it say McCown is on a short leash?These threads are starting to get really annoying. Definitely looks like you'd rather see Glennon start, even if McCown outplays him and earns the job (like he currently is). Sad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where in that article does it say McCown is on a short leash?

"And that’s why things are wide open going in to training camp, despite the early assumptions that McCown is going to be the starting quarterback. Glennon has a shot in training camp, but the more likely scenario is that the former North Carolina State QB starts on the sidelines. However, McCown won’t have too much room for mistakes, as the Buccaneers intend to win now, and not start another rebuilding process and hope to see success in a few more years."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where is the authors source?  It’s just repackaged hearsay and conjecture.  Crap thread.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://sportige.com/georges-the-dog-trying-to-play-fetch-with-world-cup-footballers-06-18-2014/cool dog

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mah sources

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How mad are you guys that 10lb keeps being right  ??  lolz

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No relevance to the thread.Good for him.  Don't give a rip.  He didn't post the article anyway.  It's tripe

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

About one thing. You're putting this guy on a pedestal for something dozens of other posters did. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're better than this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lolz

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

About one thing. You're putting this guy on a pedestal for something dozens of other posters did. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're better than this.

I'll be right about Glennon starting in September as well. I'm frightened by those that dont see it. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll be right about Glennon starting in September as well. I'm frightened by those that dont see it.

Funny, you've still yet to give any reason as to why. I mean, other than it's what "your sources" are telling you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny, you've still yet to give any reason as to why. I mean, other than it's what "your sources" are telling you.

There's several reasons why and you know all of them. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's several reasons why and you know all of them.

Because he's younger? That's all I can think of. All you've got, is that he "supposedly" has a better grasp of the playbook according to "your sources". You've yet to objectively state your reasons as to why.

Please wait…

• bcwizard

Participant

http://sportige.com/nfl-rumors-tampa-bay-buccaneers-giving-josh-mccown-a-short-leash-06-18-2014/

a fan site?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why you sucking him so much dj.you do know he's just java. Your a good poster most of the time but the way you cloning to him like every word he says is gold is starting yo make you sound like a 15 year old girl at a one direction concert.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bass is a Glennon relative, there is no doubt. It was no secret the Bucs weren’t drafting a QB, mostly because they didn’t think any were worth their picks. The franchise QB of the future will be picked next year. Glennon/McCown are seat holders, nothing more, nothing less.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t understand why their are Buc “fans” out there that wouldn’t want Glennon to win the job. If he does, that means the kid has a legit shot at being a great QB and sets the team up for future success. Not saying I don’t want McCown starting; rather, if Glennon is the future franchise QB, let’s seem him take the job.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

a fan site?

There are 10 reasons that, if you could get past the fact that Glennon could play Malachi from the Children of the Corn remake, you could see how logical it is for him to be starting.  Pretend Glennon is a QB that you like from a personal perspective and build from there.  He's going to be our starting QB. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

a fan site?

There are 10 reasons that, if you could get past the fact that Glennon could play Malachi from the Children of the Corn remake, you could see how logical it is for him to be starting.  Pretend Glennon is a QB that you like from a personal perspective and build from there.  He's going to be our starting QB.

Please state them. I'll grab some popcorn.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't understand why their are Buc "fans" out there that wouldn't want Glennon to win the job. If he does, that means the kid has a legit shot at being a great QB and sets the team up for future success. Not saying I don't want McCown starting; rather, if Glennon is the future franchise QB, let's seem him take the job.

Its not that i don't want him to.....it's simply that i think he lacks the ability to do so. If Glennon transforms into something other than what i've envisioned, i'll eat crow in heaping portions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't understand why their are Buc "fans" out there that wouldn't want Glennon to win the job. If he does, that means the kid has a legit shot at being a great QB and sets the team up for future success. Not saying I don't want McCown starting; rather, if Glennon is the future franchise QB, let's seem him take the job.

Its not that i don't want him to.....it's simply that i think he lacks the ability to do so. If Glennon transforms into something other than what i've envisioned, i'll eat crow in heaping portions.

...and I will gladly serve it to you .  8)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

problem is the start of the season will not end the debate, there will be conspiracy posts from the “losing” side

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

problem is the start of the season will not end the debate, there will be conspiracy posts from the "losing" side

No conspiracy on my end. Everything I am banking on is how a normal evaluation would go for a QB battle in the pre-season.  My first presumption is that there is going to be a true QB battle.  Less than a month ago, most felt that McCown is the starter and that is that.  As we get closer to pre-season you are seeing what should have been apparent all along, that there will actually be a QB competition.  Who ever wins, wins, and we go on rooting for what looks to be a very competitive team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Popcorn is finished. Still waiting on those 10 reasons.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

...and I will gladly serve it to you .  8)

Bring it.....I'll be right here under this same screen name. I ain't going nowhere  8)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And here I thought after seeing that title, this thread was going to be about Bowers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And here I thought after seeing that title, this thread was going to be about Bowers.

Yeah, Bowers is done.  I really, really hate that.  We have not had luck with D from Clemson.  Sucks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why you sucking him so much dj.you do know he's just java. Your a good poster most of the time but the way you cloning to him like every word he says is gold is starting yo make you sound like a 15 year old girl at a one direction concert.

That shits funny

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All you hear about McCown is what a great leader he is. -The team needed an injection of confidence and McCown brought that right away. All you hear about Glennon is how talented his is. McCoy supports that notion..Many possibilities. To name a few:Maybe they're trying to boost Glennon's trade value. Or, maybe Glennon is going to beat out McCown and they're seeing it already. I have no idea, but if pressed to make a guess just based on what's best said and done, I'd say Glennon has a very good opportunity to be our starting qb. Whatever they decide, I'll roll with it. I'm just happy to be relaxed and confident with this regime and the decisions they make. Go Bucs!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Posted on 18 Jun, 2014, by gerakis100”That gerakis100 sure is respected around the league for his sources, he's like the new Schefter.  ::)Some people will look for anything no matter how little credibility it has to "prove" their pre set opinion is right rather than look at the entire picture and then form an opinion.Then you've got someone like 10lb who is living a trolls dream, he's flung enough crap at the wall using enough different names that something has finally stuck allowing him to use that screen name and claim some kind of credibility like there was any real thought/reason behind his comments other than trolling.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is someone going to put a Tanya Harding esq hit on McCown? I’d at least like to see him in action for a few games to see if he can match the hype..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the idea that Lovie wants to win now *increases* the chances of Glennon starting to be unlikely.  You’d think that McCown was the shaky starter from previous seasons rather than the (relatively) high-priced veteran that the team brought in over the offseason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the idea that Lovie wants to win now *increases* the chances of Glennon starting to be unlikely.  You'd think that McCown was the shaky starter from previous seasons rather than the (relatively) high-priced veteran that the team brought in over the offseason.

Does Glennon have a better command of the offense towards the end of pre-season.  That is really what this whole thing comes down to.  Even if he is equal, I will say it's Glennon's job.  McCown is more than likely the QB of the first 11 season than the one that played last year. Glennon is probably better than last year given it's his second season, he's has presumably a better offensive coordinator and better/healthier pieces around him now.  Nothing too earth shattering about my prediction yet so many think it can't possibly happen because then think Glennon is ugly and Schiano drafted him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nothing too earth shattering about my prediction yet so many think it can't possibly happen because then think Glennon is ugly and Schiano drafted him.

In my case, it really doesn't have anything to do with that.  For me, it's mostly a matter of cyncism about how open preseason competition *really* is, and that McCown is a guy the current FO went out and got specifically.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and that McCown is a guy the current FO went out and got specifically.

We had to get another QB, he was the one our FO had the most familiarity with.  I can't even remember what the other options were but there was nothing too exciting about the FA QB class.  Vince Young and Ron Mexico maybe?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the idea that Lovie wants to win now *increases* the chances of Glennon starting to be unlikely.  You'd think that McCown was the shaky starter from previous seasons rather than the (relatively) high-priced veteran that the team brought in over the offseason.

Does Glennon have a better command of the offense towards the end of pre-season.  That is really what this whole thing comes down to.  Even if he is equal, I will say it's Glennon's job.  McCown is more than likely the QB of the first 11 season than the one that played last year. Glennon is probably better than last year given it's his second season, he's has presumably a better offensive coordinator and better/healthier pieces around him now.  Nothing too earth shattering about my prediction yet so many think it can't possibly happen because then think Glennon is ugly and Schiano drafted him.

Or maybe we just don't think he's a good starting qb but a fine backup qb that has a ton of things to work on before starting again ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nothing too earth shattering about my prediction yet so many think it can't possibly happen because then think Glennon is ugly and Schiano drafted him.

Nailed it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

acc5167abe2f63ec918a734efc3078e6.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Or maybe we just don’t think he’s a good starting qb but a fine backup qb that has a ton of things to work on before starting again ?

Yet you think that McCown is a good starting QB?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In my case, it really doesn't have anything to do with that.  For me, it's mostly a matter of cyncism about how open preseason competition *really* is, and that McCown is a guy the current FO went out and got specifically.

According to all non-Red Board posters, McCown is flat out smoking Glennon. Lovie isn't giving him any special treatment. McCown is just better. He was better last season and he's better right now. Just like when Garcia came in 2007 and was instantly a gazillion times better than Simms and Gradkowski.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

According to all non-Red Board posters, McCown is flat out smoking Glennon. Lovie isn't giving him any special treatment. McCown is just better. He was better last season and he's better right now. Just like when Garcia came in 2007 and was instantly a gazillion times better than Simms and Gradkowski.

Not true.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Or maybe we just don't think he's a good starting qb but a fine backup qb that has a ton of things to work on before starting again ?

Yet you think that McCown is a good starting QB?He was pretty damn good last year as I remember. Bears probably make the playoffs if mccown continued to start instead of messing up the chemistry and starting Cutler again after injury.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He may continue on that track, but it’s highly unlikely.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

And that assessment is based on what, exactly? The fact that, so far, all reasonable accounts have him picking up right where he left off?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure, sure.  Don't get me wrong - I'm not claiming anything about how they're actually doing.  I'm just skeptical that it would actually matter even *if* Glennon were edging out McCown.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure, sure.  Don't get me wrong - I'm not claiming anything about how they're actually doing.  I'm just skeptical that it would actually matter even *if* Glennon were edging out McCown.

Pete Carroll didn't have a problem starting Russell Wilson immediately after giving Matt Flynn a bigger contract than McCown got.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And that assessment is based on what, exactly? The fact that, so far, all reasonable accounts have him picking up right where he left off?

So you get better after the age of 34?  I realize it's happened but generally speaking, you can look at his #s and know how he's going to play.  Last year was an outlier year for him.  Glennon set rookie records and that is more than likely worth building on more so than it is worth benching if he plays well in the pre-season.

Please wait…

• bcwizard

Participant

Bass, I will give you an A for effort even if most of your stuff is from LaLa Land.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You wouldn't happen to be an Avett Bros fan would you? Or was that lyrical reference accidental? Haha.Anyways, I can't believe this awful article actually got it's own thread. There was nothing to that article! I do think Glennon has a fair shot at the job and if it looks even between him and McCown then he should get the nod. However, if McCown is in the same ballpark as last year then he's going to be too tough to beat out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well… if the Bears kept putting Cutler back in with a bad groin, does that tell you something?http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000291164/Minnesota-Vikings-force-two-fumbles-on-same-play

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With the paycheck Cutler was getting it would be tough to justify him being on the bench for very long if he’s healthy…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You dont change your stripes this late in the game as a general rule.  Most QBs are who they are going to be by year 4-5.  I realize there was Rich Gannon but he’s one of a very very small sample size of those that got better after 32.  To think that he is going to come out and have this youthful flair to his game (those pictures you have in your head of him scrambling and throwing darts all over the place), just aren’t very likely at this stage in the game.  It’s strange that so many fans feel this will be the case. 

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

So now your delusions include knowing what I’m thinking? That’s a symptom of schizophrenia.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t buy the short leash. Lovie has been all about McCown since he got in Tampa and has only wanted to keep Glennon after he realized about a 1/3 of the NFL wanted to trade for him. I’ve been asking for only one thing the entire time, and it’s still the only thing I ask for. Just keep it an open competition and let the best QB win. That’s all.  Regardless, McCown has not played a full season in his 12 year career. That was due to injury or his general ineffectiveness but chances are very good Glennon will see the field at some point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm frightened by those that dont see it.

You wouldn't happen to be an Avett Bros fan would you?

I think once you've heard them, you have to be a fan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m still waiting on 10lb’s “10 reasons” as to why Glennon will be starting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What I find scary is that so many consider McCown to be the 2nd coming of Rich Gannon. Objectively speaking he probably caught magic in a bottle for half a season rather than sucked for 10 years then all of a sudden “blossomed.”I hope he comes out zinging balls all over the field, but in all likelihood he will revert to type.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't buy the short leash. Lovie has been all about McCown since he got in Tampa and has only wanted to keep Glennon after he realized about a 1/3 of the NFL wanted to trade for him. I've been asking for only one thing the entire time, and it's still the only thing I ask for. Just keep it an open competition and let the best QB win. That's all.  Regardless, McCown has not played a full season in his 12 year career. That was due to injury or his general ineffectiveness but chances are very good Glennon will see the field at some point.

Some of the irony in this thread... lolLovie and Licht both told Glennon he was in their plans before they signed McCown.  That isn't rumor.  All of the trade talk was indeed sourceless rumor, except for the incoming calls inquiring about the possibility of a trade... which were rejected.Every time I've heard directly from Lovie, Licht, Tedford or Arroyo, they've included Glennon in their praises of McCown.  That gets summarily dismissed, just as easily as the statements about how much competition helps the team (which hasn't even begun, IMO).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm still waiting on 10lb's "10 reasons" as to why Glennon will be starting.

There is more than 10 but I'll let you recount them in September when you are perplexed and amazed that Glennon is our starter and not JFF.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

I expect each of these reasons to weigh a pound and smell like fish.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What I find scary is that so many consider McCown to be the 2nd coming of Rich Gannon. Objectively speaking he probably caught magic in a bottle for half a season rather than sucked for 10 years then all of a sudden "blossomed."I hope he comes out zinging balls all over the field, but in all likelihood he will revert to type.

We have no way of knowing right now whether we're getting the good or bad Josh McCown. All we know is he's doing a lot better than Glennon, so either we have one good QB and one mediocre QB or one mediocre QB and one bad QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This reminds me of when another McCown outplayed Lefty… and that got him traded to Jax for a 7th round pick.

Please wait…

• bcwizard

Participant

who cares? they will settle it on the field

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I found them:

The Top Ten Reasons Glennon Will Start in 2014by 10lbbass

1. Because he's younger2. My sources say that he knows the playbook and my sources are NEVER wrong3. Because it makes more sense4. In September, you'll understand5. I can't just explain it to you simpletons, you wouldn't get it6. It's not difficult to see7. [link to fansite article that I totally didn't write]8. Because reasons9. I went to psychic and for $50, she agreed. (Her whiskers tickled my thighs though)10. I don't have time to list all of them, but there are way more than 10

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What I find scary is that so many consider McCown to be the 2nd coming of Rich Gannon. Objectively speaking he probably caught magic in a bottle for half a season rather than sucked for 10 years then all of a sudden "blossomed."I hope he comes out zinging balls all over the field, but in all likelihood he will revert to type.

We have no way of knowing right now whether we're getting the good or bad Josh McCown. All we know is he's doing a lot better than Glennon, so either we have one good QB and one mediocre QB or one mediocre QB and one bad QB.

So it's not hard to believe that Josh doesn't have a huge amount of leeway to perform come the the start of the season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm frightened by those that dont see it.

You wouldn't happen to be an Avett Bros fan would you?

I think once you've heard them, you have to be a fan.

Agreed, just checking! :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is more than 10 but I'll let you recount them in September when you are perplexed and amazed that Glennon is our starter and not JFF.

Ahh...so you were just talking out of your *ss like usual. Called out, yet again, but can't provide insight. I wonder what your next screen name will be. By the way troll, your obsession with JFF is frightening.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just want the best player to play.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So it's not hard to believe that Josh doesn't have a huge amount of leeway to perform come the the start of the season.

IMO McCown would have to be 2013 Freeman-level bad to get pulled at the start of the season and it doesn't seem like that's going to happen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just want the best player to play.

+1  Either way......and if McCown is the bridge, I don't want to see this in the future:[img]http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608001227088987384&pid=1.7[/img]But, I'm not one who wants to emulate Kansas City...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IMO McCown would have to be 2013 Freeman-level bad to get pulled at the start of the season and it doesn't seem like that's going to happen.

All we know is he's doing a lot better than Glennon?  The last OTA's would indicate otherwise. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I found them:

1. Because he's younger2. My sources say that he knows the playbook and my sources are NEVER wrong3. Because it makes more sense4. In September, you'll understand5. I can't just explain it to you simpletons, you wouldn't get it6. It's not difficult to see7. [link to fansite article that I totally didn't write]8. Because reasons9. I went to psychic and for $50, she agreed. (Her whiskers tickled my thighs though)10. I don't have time to list all of them, but there are way more than 10

Lol!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I found them:

Lol!

Interesting, given this:

So now your delusions include knowing what I'm thinking? That's a symptom of schizophrenia.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I found them:

Bahahahaha

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nailed it

Please wait…

• bcwizard

Participant

have to admit that is a funny list

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

have to admit that is a funny list

And accurate...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

McCown reports that something clicked for him after taking two seasons off. That could be. I'm not sure I buy that to be very honest. IMO, what is much more likely is that McCown stepped into the perfect situation. Here are some facts that helped McCown do what he did.1. 1st year of a scheme with a new OC meaning it was an offense that NFC North teams had not seen before and were to some extent unprepared for.2. He played against terrible pass defenses in his 7 games3. He played with two monster WR, a very good TE and a very good RB. He put the ball up and the receivers did the rest.I'll give credit where credit is due. McCown played the best football of his career last year and turned it into 10 million dollars. However, his run was much like Freeman's 6 game run in 2012 when he posted a 17:3 TD:INT ratio. It was largely against bad passing defenses with much of the production against coming from one on one situations where our WR were bigger and stronger than their DBs. You put the highlight tape on for Freeman and you weren't sure if it was a Josh Freeman highlight or a Mike Williams/Vjax highlight. Josh's from last year looks the same way. Many one on one opportunities that were won by the Bears WRs.I don't really know what will happen with McCown. What I do is McCown will face two top 5 defenses twice in the NFC South and a much tougher schedule in terms of W/L and pass defense ranking. We shouldn't be wowed by what McCown did against garbage, we should be wowed by what our own rookie did against very difficult passing defense with no running game, 1 WR and a converted TE.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

McCown reports that something clicked for him after taking two seasons off. That could be. I'm not sure I buy that to be very honest. IMO, what is much more likely is that McCown stepped into the perfect situation. Here are some facts that helped McCown do what he did.1. 1st year of a scheme with a new OC meaning it was an offense that NFC North teams had not seen before and were to some extent unprepared for.2. He played against terrible pass defenses in his 7 games3. He played with two monster WR, a very good TE and a very good RB. He put the ball up and the receivers did the rest.I'll give credit where credit is due. McCown played the best football of his career last year and turned it into 10 million dollars. However, his run was much like Freeman's 6 game run in 2012 when he posted a 17:3 TD:INT ratio. It was largely against bad passing defenses with much of the production against coming from one on one situations where our WR were bigger and stronger than their DBs. You put the highlight tape on for Freeman and you weren't sure if it was a Josh Freeman highlight or a Mike Williams/Vjax highlight. Josh's from last year looks the same way. Many one on one opportunities that were won by the Bears WRs.I don't really know what will happen with McCown. What I do is McCown will face two top 5 defenses twice in the NFC South and a much tougher schedule in terms of W/L and pass defense ranking. We shouldn't be wowed by what McCown did against garbage, we should be wowed by what our own rookie did against very difficult passing defense with no running game, 1 WR and a converted TE.

Completely agree!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A internet article that is labeled a rumor, with no named sources, posted by a author who is afraid to use his real name has every Glennonite on the board all chubbed up…Amazing

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So now your delusions include knowing what I'm thinking? That's a symptom of schizophrenia.

Says the idiot who smokes weed all day, has had multiple screennames, has falsely accused me of “turning him in” of his own stupidity getting him banned, and has hypocritically done the same as he brays. What an crazy idiot you are. Talk football. We don't give a fug about your weed habit, your around the cuckoo nest obsession with being a strap on wearing lesbian. Just angry that you ain't a real man. And link to Schiano rigging the vote?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

MCCown is the starter. Glennon isn’t beating him out in TCs. He will get yanked if he plays par for course (generally speaking). Nothing wrong with grooming a QB for a season or three. It may do Glennon more benefit to have him watch for a season, under what I presume will be streamlined coaching with some solid concepts. No stupid wheel routes to Doug Martin that fail over and over and over. If MCCown continues his hot streak, he will be the obvious starter. Even if Glennon lights it up. Too early to say what's going to happen. But anyone who worries about the way Glennon looks (guys who have called him a giraffe or Napoleon dynamite...idiots), should beat themselves about the groin with a brick.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Someone forgot to lock the liquor cabinet again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You wish I drank. It would give you some real stuff to talk about, weed for brains. Hahaha!Boid wins.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

No, seriously, what are you sauced on today? Thunderbird? Mogen David 20/20? Sterno perhaps?

Please wait…

• bcwizard

Participant

Says the idiot who smokes weed all day, has had multiple screennames, has falsely accused me of "turning him in" of his own stupidity getting him banned, and has hypocritically done the same as he brays. What an crazy idiot you are. Talk football. We don't give a fug about your weed habit, your around the cuckoo nest obsession with being a strap on wearing lesbian. Just angry that you ain't a real man. And link to Schiano rigging the vote?

Wow

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All you hear about Glennon is how talented his is.

huh?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

interesting observation

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bass, I will give you an A for effort even if most of your stuff is from LaLa Land.

his/her last name is either Glennon or Schiano. GOTTA be!!

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Why would Schiano care?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boid mad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boid mad.

Was wondering what took you so long.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I found them:

you left off the vegas oddmakers

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boid mad.

Was wondering what took you so long.

I like giving him enough rope to hang himself.  lolz

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I found them:

Wow, in his delirium, Hate brings up the only point that really matters.  What does vegas say, and what do the sharps say that would make this bet intriguing?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol @ my delirium……game recognize game!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow, in his delirium, Hate brings up the only point that really matters.  What does vegas say, and what do the sharps say that would make this bet intriguing?

Eventually, something will stick. Right 10lb? howlers.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Eventually, something will stick. Right 10lb? howlers.jpg

I've thrown two things at the wall with any velocity.  Both have stuck.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I've thrown two things at the wall with any velocity.  Both have stuck.

I won't ask. Considering that you, the gutless wonder, have yet to give your "10 reasons".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

C’mon with the 10 reasons.  There only needs to be one reason.  Do you go with a rookie record holder that busts his ass and is heading into his second year or do you go with an octogenarian with one sort of good year under his belt. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

C'mon with the 10 reasons.  There only needs to be one reason.  Do you go with a rookie record holder that busts his ass and is heading into his second year or do you go with an octogenarian with one sort of good year under his belt.

You're the one who said it, jack*ss. If you don't want to get called out on your stupidity, then do a better job of hiding it. I'm all for an open competition. As of right now, McCown is the starter headed into TC. Whether you and your little sister Calico like it or not. Now, if Glennon outplays McCown; then he deserves the nod. I have no issues with that. All "legitimate" and "reports from people that actually exist", have shown that McCown has for the most part outplayed Glennon. Does that mean Glennon can't win it in TC or in the pre-season? Of course not. But, if all you're going to do is ramble on about how the decision is already made and it's a guarantee; at least back it up with some logic.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

C'mon with the 10 reasons.  There only needs to be one reason.  Do you go with a rookie record holder that busts his ass and is heading into his second year or do you go with an octogenarian with one sort of good year under his belt.

You're the one who said it, jack*ss. If you don't want to get called out on your stupidity, then do a better job of hiding it. I'm all for an open competition. As of right now, McCown is the starter headed into TC. Whether you and your little sister Calico like it or not. Now, if Glennon outplays McCown; then he deserves the nod. I have no issues with that. All "legitimate" and "reports from people that actually exist", have shown that McCown has for the most part outplayed Glennon. Does that mean Glennon can't win it in TC or in the pre-season? Of course not. But, if all you're going to do is ramble on about how the decision is already made and it's a guarantee; at least back it up with some logic.

Glennon is the starter in September.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder what size your clown shoes are. I also wonder what your new screen name will be.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny, I wouldn’t dream of coming back on here as someone else.  There is no point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny, I wouldn't dream of coming back on here as someone else.  There is no point.

I bet...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I found them:

Number 8 is the catch-all

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The only reason Glennon is still on the roster is because the Bucs couldn't find a cheaper alternative for a back up QB....he is most likely to be replaced by a rookie QB or a FA such as Mallett, Alex Smith, or maybe even Dalton if the Bengals don't lock him up...Start your whining...he's gone in 2015....if not he will be riding the pine again in 2015

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Some people just aren't happy letting Bass make a fool of himself... they want him to make a fool out of them, too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The only reason Glennon is still on the roster is because the Bucs couldn't find a cheaper alternative for a back up QB....he is most likely to be replaced by a rookie QB or a FA such as Mallett, Alex Smith, or maybe even Dalton if the Bengals don't lock him up...Start your whining...he's gone in 2015....if not he will be riding the pine again in 2015

Licht........is that you??!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why would Schiano care?

If he were looking to get back into the NFL, Glennon being a successful starting NFL QB would be a feather in his cap.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nah...Anybody can see what's happening....The Bucs are playing lip service to appease the clueless  Glennon faction, they got a cheap backup QB, used the money saved by not signing a big name FA QB to stock the roster, and they bought some time...That boy has as much future with the Bucs as a snowball on a hot stove...Get over it...it's happening already...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nah...Anybody can see what's happening....The Bucs are playing lip service to appease the clueless  Glennon faction, they got a cheap backup QB, used the money saved by not signing a big name FA QB to stock the roster, and they bought some time...That boy has as much future with the Bucs as a snowball on a hot stove...Get over it...it's happening already...

Got it.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

“The Bucs are playing lip service to appease the clueless  Glennon faction,”Your theories are even dumber than 10lb's.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"The Bucs are playing lip service to appease the clueless  Glennon faction,"Your theories are even dumber than 10lb's.

After reading some of your moronic posts, I consider that a compliment...

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Let’s review. Your theory is that the Bucs kept a guy they don’t want, but lied to him and everyone else, in order to please a small segment of the fan base that they consider to be clueless.Do you see? It's just an idiotic theory. Now I know you can't possibly be that stupid. No, what happened here is that you've let 10lb get the best of you and now you're letting your emotions overrule reason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Emotions are the #1 reason vegas continues to build out and reinvent itself seemingly every year.  Like most when it comes to their football team or things they are passionate about.  What is clear to the rational and objective, blinds the passionate and heart lead.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Emotions are the #1 reason vegas continues to build out and reinvent itself seemingly every year.  Like most when it comes to their football team or things they are passionate about.  What is clear to the rational and objective, blinds the passionate and heart lead.

Pretty sure you're the most emotional one here. Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pretty sure you're the most emotional one here. Lol.

Dont confuse emotions with logic.  It's another way people lose money. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't confuse the two. Trust me, I have WAY more experience than you in that department.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't confuse the two. Trust me, I have WAY more experience than you in that department.

An emotional response, predictable.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

An emotional response, predictable.

Go ring that bell princess. Remember, 3 times. Can't wait to see what your new screen name will be.

Please wait…

Viewing 124 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.