Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ironically, the Runoles of the country will largely be responsible for their own extinction. By electing Trump – an alt-right, xenophobic and racist dictator of sorts – they have engineered what appears to be a massive shift by the country to the left.

Trump is such a terrifying alt-right cartoon of incompetence and hate, that his party suffered massive losses in the midterms, notably at the hands of a more liberal and MUCH MORE DIVERSE set of politicians, exactly the opposite of what the Runoles of the world want. Leave it to Runoles to have voted for the President who led to the first hijab in Congress and to a gay Congress person being sworn in WITHOUT a Bible. Oh, the irony.

3 weeks from now, Trump may actually use an executive action to fund a very unpopular (except w/ the Runoles) wall based on a totally bogus claim of a “national emergency,” a move that is certain to be challenged on multiple levels. The Runoles in the country would applaud this kind of move when it would only INCREASE the motivation on the left, elevating even further those who were the starkest contrast to Trump.

If you wanted an outsider to “drain the swamp” you needed a Reagan-esque candidate, not a dumb alligator. BY electing Trump you’ve only hastened your departure and you may have killed the GOP in the process.

Please wait…

• Runole

Participant

Liberal – I am pro choice
      Me – Can I choose my own Health Care?
      Liberal – NO!
      Me – Can I choose what I do with my money I earn?
      Liberal – NO!
      Me – Can I choose how I defend my family and possessions?
      Liberal – NO!
      Me – What can I choose?
      Liberal – Abortion and Same Sex marriage
      Me – I don’t agree with your opinions
      Liberal- Oh my God! Stop oppressing me You Racist Sexist Bigot!

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Runole doesn’t even try anymore. Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So much stupid in runole… the ideal voter for Drumpf

Please wait…

• Runole

Participant

Losers bow to one that picked the winning horse! Never gets old. 2 years later and the deranged are still deranged. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND DONALD TRUMP!

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

^^^^

White flag waving

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

By that logic I picked the winner 2 out of 3 years? Cool!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys that tangle with that lunatic Runole should just ignore him. The guy has big time issues.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Ironically, the Runoles of the country will largely be responsible for their own extinction. By electing Trump – an alt-right, xenophobic and racist dictator of sorts – they have engineered what appears to be a massive shift by the country to the left.

Trump is such a terrifying alt-right cartoon of incompetence and hate, that his party suffered massive losses in the midterms, notably at the hands of a more liberal and MUCH MORE DIVERSE set of politicians, exactly the opposite of what the Runoles of the world want. Leave it to Runoles to have voted for the President who led to the first hijab in Congress and to a gay Congress person being sworn in WITHOUT a Bible. Oh, the irony.

3 weeks from now, Trump may actually use an executive action to fund a very unpopular (except w/ the Runoles) wall based on a totally bogus claim of a “national emergency,” a move that is certain to be challenged on multiple levels. The Runoles in the country would applaud this kind of move when it would only INCREASE the motivation on the left, elevating even further those who were the starkest contrast to Trump.

If you wanted an outsider to “drain the swamp” you needed a Reagan-esque candidate, not a dumb alligator. BY electing Trump you’ve only hastened your departure and you may have killed the GOP in the process.

Ironically the same idiotic thought WRT the Republican party, handed “the most qualified Presidential candidate in our lifetime” the worst defeat in modern political history. WRT your statement on the left turning ever more so in that insane direction, you are correct. WRT voters agreeing with this insanity, take a look at Florida 2018 election results again. Let me know how that turned out for you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The left is divided just like the right… but you are glossing over the election meddling (independent of whether Trump had anything to do with it – Russia still played a role), popular vote by 3 million, and the midterm swing.

Both sides are fractured between grass roots anti-establishment (Bernie and Trump) with establishment candidates like the Clintons and Bush family… both sides want change and are sick of status quo.

But still, the left has momentum… I think independent voters that went for Trump have buyers remorse.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

…the left has momentum.

Indeed. So does a raft headed toward a waterfall. Neither will end well.

Interesting viewpoint. So are/were you a Bernie Supporter? If so, how did you not jump off that burning ship when he sold out?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well I supported him over HRC because I can stand her politics (hilariously enough she makes for a good Republican trying to act like a liberal).

Bernie is an idealist… easy to rally around but I don’t know how effective he would be (probably more so than this failed Trump experiment).

When you say sold out are you referring to the whole “HRC bought him a nice house” thing?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

When you say sold out are you referring to the whole “HRC bought him a nice house” thing?

That in combination with his tepid endorsement, yes indeed. I liked Bernie, or at least his ideals. Then he sold out like 99% of all politicians do.

In fact, if you go back and read/listen to some interviews with Bannon, it seems he was entertaining the thought of bringing Bernie on board when the RNC was tinkering with sabotaging Trump. He knows there was quite a bit of cross over with Bernie and Trump voters. People that know the system is F’ed and needed a change.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys do realize upvotes/downvotes mean literally nothing, right? Just checking…

Sorry, back on topic… there are folks on both sides that are sick of the establishment bullshit. That’s why the Democrats lost… the GOP embraced it (well Trump forced that hand) while the Dems kicked and scream because HRC blasted her fucking entitlement… I truly believe the only person Trump could beat was HRC. Biden or Bernie or even Warren would have won…

But you say Bernie sold out and I cant help but laugh. Trump, a NY billionaire that made his fortune on the backs of his inheritance, immigrants and real estate is somehow a champion for the little guy. Bernie on the other hand is barely a millionaire and lives a moderate life in civil service. This is where the cult mentality never ceases to amaze me. Bernie is a sellout but Trump is a champion. Do you hear yourself?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Bernie is a sellout but Trump is a champion. Do you hear yourself?

Yes. Here’s the difference: Trump has been saying these things for years. Common sense solutions to problems that moneyed interests do not want to happen. Tariffs on imported goods, $hit trade deals that screw Americans, not playing world cop while getting zip in return, solving illegal immigration, etc.

There’s a ton of money out there that doesn’t want those things to happen. On both sides of the isle. It’s why nothing has changed on those fronts for decades.

When one has the kind of money Trump has and actually cares about the outcome of decisions made in DC, it’s kinda hard to bribe him away from those positions. Hence everyone freaking out when he actually moves on them instead of all talk as previous presidents have done.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

But you say Bernie sold out and I cant help but laugh…

Sorry, but I’m going to step in here and call bullshit.

Bernie is most definitely a sell-out in my opinion. The fact that he jumped on the DNC shows it. I mean, you’ve spent your career, as the longest serving Independent in congressional history; then you’re going to join the DNC for your 2016 run, only to drop out after the primary?

And, let’s not forget his platform. Oh the irony of hearing Bernie go on and on about wealth. All while he’s a member of the 1% club.

All in all, it has NOTHING to do with Trump. I get that Don tried to pull the whole “I know what you all are going through” with the blue collar crowd. And, anyone that bought into that deserves to get duped. Probably a good indicator as to why the majority of his voter base is non-college/non-GED educated white males.

But…you, me, all of us knew EXACTLY what Trump was. At no point did he hide it. He’s an elitist. He knows it. He flaunts it. Though, I do question a bit of his boast of wealth, hence his refusal to release his tax returns (not that it would matter to the extremes of his loyal base, as he could shit in his hands and smear it on their faces and they’d take it with a smile).

In the end, I kind of feel bad for Bernie. Dude was straight up robbed of the DNC nod. But, most likely, it was the best thing that could’ve happened to this country.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

In the end, I kind of feel bad for Bernie. Dude was straight up robbed of the DNC nod. But, most likely, it was the best thing that could’ve happened to this country.

He wasn’t robbed. The DNC has it rigged intentionally with super-delegates to only allow who they want in. Bernie just exposed the party for what they are. As for him personally, he’s a typical POS politician. Get’s his palms greased and does what they ask him to do.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

He wasn’t robbed. The DNC has it rigged intentionally with super-delegates to only allow who they want in. Bernie just exposed the party for what they are. As for him personally, he’s a typical POS politician. Get’s his palms greased and does what they ask him to do.

So, yeah, like I said…he was robbed.

And, you’re right. He is a piece of shit politician. Just like Trump. Just like Obama. Just like the Clintons, Bushes, etc.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

And, you’re right. He is a piece of shit politician. Just like Trump. Just like Obama. Just like the Clintons, Bushes, etc.

Interesting, so who greased Trump’s palms to make him change a policy position and which policy/position was it?

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Interesting, so who greased Trump’s palms to make him change a policy position and which policy/position was it?

Didn’t realize that was the only qualification to being a POS politician.

Thanks for the clarification.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Didn’t realize that was the only qualification to being a POS politician.

Thanks for the clarification.

Do you have an example or?

As for a typical POS, just like my viewpoint on Bill Clinton (and JFK well before him) isn’t affected by what he does in his personal life, I could care less about Trump’s shortcomings on things which do not affect me or my family.

Policy is why I vote. The rest is irrelevant.

Do you have an example of where his policy was changed due to a payout or no?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trump is not an outsider. When are you going to realize this?

NY billionaire on his 3rd wife that made his fortune on real estate and shady business dealings. He is not a champion of the people.

Some of the outcomes he is looking for I agree with… I just don’t agree with his approach to it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Trump is not an outsider.

Well that explains perfectly why the RNC tried to F him every chance they got, even after he was the nominee. It also explains why they slow walked any policy which went against the RNC donor class …

Either you’re a retarded F, or you haven’t been paying attention.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s an outside in the same way Bernie is an outsider… meaning they both aren’t.

@DK – obviously we disagree with on Bernie, and to an extent I sorta agree that him getting robbed of the DNC nod was best (meaning he is more of an idealist that probably wouldn’t have gotten anything done).

I don’t agree with the sellout piece but I see where you’re coming from… he tried to play ball and he rode the fence – saying he is an independent but then giving in an endorsing HRC etc… that didn’t sit well with me but I’d wager he became a pragmatist at that point and saw HRC as a lesser of two evils (just as you did with Trump). Still like Bernie a lot but would prefer he stay as an independent and staying out of the DNC mess… they are a corrupt party (but the GOP is too so, it is a wash).

Many times we are forced to pick a lesser of two evils and I think you (DK) are lumping them all together too easily. Yes they are all politicians and they had to deal with the devil to get where they are, but that doesn’t mean they are exactly alike… just my two cents.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

He’s an outside in the same way Bernie is an outsider… meaning they both aren’t.

Big difference, Trump didn’t sell out like a typical POS politician.

Please wait…

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.