Viewing 79 reply threads

• Author

• Skull and Bones

Participant

round 1:  Johnny Manziel QB Texas A & M.  Greatest baller I have ever seen.  He is the Luke Kuechly of QB prospects.the-16-most-outrageous-things-johnny-football-did-this-offseason.jpground 2:  Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech.  Uber productive TE operating mostly in the slot.  Should provide Manziel with a great weapon.  JaceAmaro072513-593x630.jpground 3:  Trent Murphy DE Stanford.  Could slip to the 3rd since he's a bit of a tweener but the NCAA sack leader is too good to pass up at this point.  A former steer wrestler, reminds me of another young self made DE who slipped in the draft,  Jared Allen.  1397277_360695850733420_723765646_o.jpground 5:  Jared Abbrederis WR Wisconsin.  Former walk on who became UW's best offensive player.  This guy will be a steal in the 5th.  Think Eric Decker.24107514_BG1.jpground 6:  Jordan Zumwalt LB UCLA.  A word often used to describe his playing style is "violent" and even that word is an understatement.  Probably wont be avail. this late but maybe we can trade up for him.  Well worth it.1177970.jpground 7:  Spencer Long OG Nebraska.  Corn fed farm boy and former walk on.  Has the brains to get into med school.  Only reason why he would still be available is because he got injured in 2013.  He will be a steal.521f76dc7062e.preview-620.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love the top 3, don’t know much about the other guys honestly lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel +  Abbrederis  would give us a future HOF combo. Though I doubt  Abbrederis  falls that far.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Solid draft, just not completely sold on Manziel, especially if we stay put at 7.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

round 1:  Johnny Manziel QB Texas A & M.  Greatest baller I have ever seen.  He is the Luke Kuechly of QB prospects.the-16-most-outrageous-things-johnny-football-did-this-offseason.jpg

It's Good to be Malcolm in the Middle!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel is winning so hard right now.The guy can do no wrong.Chicks, rappers, former POTUS, rock stars, chicks, he isn't interested in talking to former NFL players because he ain't got time for that, leadership, stock on the rise.Because he ran the ball, he is unuseable.  Because he is smallish, and neve got hurt, he is undesirable.  Because he is a rock star, he is a distraction.The guy can throw, and run, and is smart, and a leader of men, and a seller of tickets.This is the prospect I want more than anyone else.  Because if it does pan out, a lot of you guys need to stop logging on...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol, it’s so very clearly bait, but at the same time, if we ended up with 1-5 I’d be pretty happy. Even 7 too. Don’t know anything about 6, but if we could package our extra 6th with something else and grab an extra 4th rounder for Lamin Barrow, that would be stellar.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is there some sort of them here?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like Java’s kind of draft .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

First two would be there and fortunately lovie will pass. Everyone else won’t be there. Sorry java lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All but manziel and I like it.    And I dont think its a fluke regarding the ethnicity at all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like Java's kind of draft

A draft full of "high effort" "try hard" "sneaky fast" "not the most talented but he makes up for it with his motor" type guys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A draft full of "high effort" "try hard" "sneaky fast" "not the most talented but he makes up for it with his motor" type guys.

Is that what we are calling them?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll ignore that Manziel is gonna be a huge f’ing waste of time and just ask for morons who use the phrase “Baller” who in the draft isn’t a Baller?  I mean isn’t the fact that dude played well make them a Baller and isn’t the reason these guys are draftable because they played well? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Or we could just say white guys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Or we could just say white guys.

That be racist I only see football players. These guys can ride the wave. I think Tampa should flip the roster. Joking. What is skulls deal?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No way!!!!! How in the world were you and Java able to see your draft boards clearly with your hoods on?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Question. What happens if you draft JFF and he doesnt win the starting job? Is the head coach going to have to answer questions about why is Drake lobbying for JFF to start on Twitter?I would only draft JFF if I was planning to start him day one. Otherwise I am 100 % positive he will become a major distraction.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If JFF doesn’t win the job he would start anyways .  That’s how it works . You don’t bench the 7th pick overall. You’ve got to throw him out of the nest and he either flies or he crashes and burns.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think Manziel would be much of a distraction. Maybe I am in the minority on that. If anything it might be the media trying to start something.

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

as long as Johnny football has the people talking about him, good or bad, then its a good thing, that makes money..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Same ol S&B game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Same ol S&B game.

Must be bored.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No way!!!!! How in the world were you and Java able to see your draft boards clearly with your hoods on?

lmao

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also,  in my defense I did include an Italian (Amaro).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Woah!  I didn't even realize they are all white until several pointed it out.  I just listed several guys I like in a mock that's all.  Wow!  Maybe I should look at everyone else's mocks and see if they are all African American and then call them racists.

Ha it's okay we can see right through it with you. I'll admit sometimes you talk good football. I think JFF falls to the end of the first. One year behind McCown and he's ready to go.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah he should get a little credit for including a greasy Daego…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

round 1:  Johnny Manziel QB Texas A & M.  Greatest baller I have ever seen.  He is the Luke Kuechly of QB prospects.the-16-most-outrageous-things-johnny-football-did-this-offseason.jpground 2:  Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech.  Uber productive TE operating mostly in the slot.  Should provide Manziel with a great weapon.  JaceAmaro072513-593x630.jpground 3:  Trent Murphy DE Stanford.  Could slip to the 3rd since he's a bit of a tweener but the NCAA sack leader is too good to pass up at this point.  A former steer wrestler, reminds me of another young self made DE who slipped in the draft,  Jared Allen.  1397277_360695850733420_723765646_o.jpground 5:  Jared Abbrederis WR Wisconsin.  Former walk on who became UW's best offensive player.  This guy will be a steal in the 5th.  Think Eric Decker.24107514_BG1.jpground 6:  Jordan Zumwalt LB UCLA.  A word often used to describe his playing style is "violent" and even that word is an understatement.  Probably wont be avail. this late but maybe we can trade up for him.  Well worth it.1177970.jpground 7:  Spencer Long OG Nebraska.  Corn fed farm boy and former walk on.  Has the brains to get into med school.  Only reason why he would still be available is because he got injured in 2013.  He will be a steal.521f76dc7062e.preview-620.jpg

If that happens, that would go down as the best draft in NFL history - for ANY team ever.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If that happens, that would go down as the best draft in NFL history - for ANY team ever.

The Klan has a team?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think “the klan” even exists anymore.  Maybe you can find a time machine and go back to 1920 if you are interested in joining them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't think "the klan" even exists anymore.  Maybe you can find a time machine and go back to 1920 if you are interested in joining them.

Nah. If I wanted enrollment information, I'd just ask you or Skull.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you ask me, I would tell you it doesn’t exist.  If you know different, then you must be in it yourself.  I don’t mean to offend you if you are a member, but I’m almost 50 years old and I’ve never met a person who was in “the klan” ever. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm almost 50 years old

A 50 year old who has spent countless hours each day over the past few years trolling message boards. Sad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Countless hours following the Bucs.  Not trolling though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm almost 50 years old

A 50 year old who has spent countless hours each day over the past few years trolling message boards and chasing Ladyboys. Sad.

Fixed that for you

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm a 50 year old who has spent countless hours each day over the past few years trolling message boards and chasing Ladyboys. Sad.

I guess that's better than doing donkeys.  Glad you got over that fetish.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He got tired of always getting stuck with an ugly one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm a 50 year old who has spent countless hours each day over the past few years trolling message boards and chasing Ladyboys. Sad.

I guess that's better than doing donkeys.  Glad you got over that fetish.

That's the best you got? I expected better from an old, racist, pedophile, homophobic, ladyboy lover like you Larry...err...I mean Java.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am an old, racist, pedophile, homophobic, ladyboy lover

Maybe you were better off doing donkeys.  Just because you always got the ugly one in the past, that doesn't mean you can't turn that around and perhaps get a donkey that's about a 4/10 on the donkey scale.  You probably shouldn't try for any higher than that.  Don't set your goals too high.  They should be at least possible.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Since you’re racist and all, do you only prefer white ladyboys?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Since I'm racist and all, I only prefer donkey ladyboys

weird

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

weird

I guess you prefer to keep the ethnicity of you ladyboys private then?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

weird

I switched to that by necessity.  My long time ex girlfriend Susan left me and I had to find something comparable.    She was my perfect match.  Here she is as contestant 3 on German Jeopardy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaWCHSofq9A 

I guess I can see why you do that then.  Good luck.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh…so Skull is your ladyboy. Cool story.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good lawd the draft cant come soon enough!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Far too white.  All of those guys will fail in the league.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Racist 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Racist

.....and David is better than Kuechly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They play different positions.  David is an outside linebacker, Kuechly is inside.  Too bad the Bucs werent’ smart enough to pick both of them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They play different positions.  David is an outside linebacker, Kuechly is inside.  Too bad the Bucs werent' smart enough to pick both of them.

David could play QB, he's still better.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t bother 10lb, you don’t get it. Java loves white linebackers who tackle people from behind 6 yards downfield as much as he loves the ladyboys. Ruud ring a bell?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Amaro=Wright

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just imagine how dominant Lavonte would be if they made pass interference legal for him like they have for Luke Weakly822650031.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lavonte would really be dominant if they changed the rules to allow hitting the QB after he’s already out of bounds.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7zLsEZ2qhw

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

zing

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Lavonte had gotten away with that it might be a zing …

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s dumb insulting good players like Kuechly or David.  But if you are going to be so idiotic to make fun of Kuechly, I just thought it was fair to make fun of David.    Both are stud players.  Why waste time insulting them?  There are much better alternatives – like Mark Barron. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's dumb insulting good players like Kuechly or David.  But if you are going to be so idiotic to make fun of Kuechly, I just thought it was fair to make fun of David.    Both are stud players.  Why waste time insulting them?  There are much better alternatives - like Mark Barron.

LL - Here's the thing................LUKE KUECHLY IS THE FUCKING ENEMY!!!  HE ENDED UP ON THE WRONG FUCKING TEAM.  HE'S NOW EVERYBODY'S DOOOOOOOCHE!  No offense, but if you play for one of my rivals, whether you are good or not, you are dead to me!. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Weakly not as good as David.Java mad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you guys are making a mockery of my thread. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We’ll put a few pics of ladyboys up so you can make it sticky.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If someone will put a few pics of ladyboys up, I can make it sticky.  At least on my keyboard and monitor.

Don't ruin a good thread with your perversions.  Start your own separate thread.But to get you back to the topic, I'll post a video of donkeyhunter's ex.    That should satisfy your desires.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl6z03A5zRs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know.  I’ve seen plenty of mocks with nothing but black players and I never saw anyone call them racist. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know.  I've seen plenty of mocks with nothing but black players and I never saw anyone call them racist.

That's very true.  As a matter of fact, I've seen lots of them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A lot of the guys on my mock weren’t pampered athletes coming out of high school.  Several were walk ons that not only made their college teams but became their star players.  Guys like JJ Watt.  These guys might not be the most athletic but they just want it more and work harder and play the game the way it was meant to be played.  True leaders of men and will be great for the community.  That is what a baller is!  And I’ll take a team full of them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A lot of the guys on my mock weren't pampered athletes coming out of high school.  Several were walk ons that not only made their college teams but became their star players.  Guys like JJ Watt.  These guys might not be the most athletic but they just want it more and work harder and play the game the way it was meant to be played.  True leaders of men and will be great for the community.  That is what a baller is!  And I'll take a team full of them.

All "high-motor" guys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Imagine if some of those players who were given all the athletic gifts had high motors.  Unfortunately, they are usually lazy asses who just do the minimum.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A lot of the guys on my mock weren't pampered athletes coming out of high school.  Several were walk ons that not only made their college teams but became their star players.  Guys like JJ Watt.  These guys might not be the most athletic but they just want it more and work harder and play the game the way it was meant to be played.  True leaders of men and will be great for the community.  That is what a baller is!  And I'll take a team full of them.

All "high-motor" guys.

And "try hard" guys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

High motor and try hard guys are what wins championships.  The Patriots use that theory more than any other team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If they aren’t Christians I don’t want them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

High motor and try hard guys are what wins championships.  The Patriots use that theory more than any other team.

...........and have had a decade long drought.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wrong.  Actually, the Patriots have been to the Super Bowl more times than any other team in the last 10 years and won it more times as well in that time period (they won it twice in the last 10 years).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wrong.  Actually, the Patriots have been to the Super Bowl more times than any other team in the last 10 years and won it more times as well in that time period (they won it twice in the last 10 years).

This season marks the 10 year anniversary of their last super bowl run.  So it's effectively been a 10 year drought.  Not banging on them, they are competitive every year and that's interesting, but they haven't won a ring since the 2004 season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They were the best team in the NFL over the last 10 years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They were the best team in the NFL over the last 10 years.

Qualify it. They were the best NFL, that hasn't won a super bowl, over the past 10 years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you are saying the Seahawks haven’t won a Super Bowl in 4 months?  Who cares?  There hasn’t been one played in the last 4 months.  They are the current champions.    There have not been 10 super bowl winners since the Pats last won one.They have been the best team in the NFL the last 10 years.  Period. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now your’e splitting hairs.  They are a great franchise but they are living off the past.  There have been 9 Super Bowl champs since they last won one. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Without looking it up and doing the math i would wager they have the best winning pct.  I know Brady has the highest winning pct in NFL history at .775.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hard to argue that white people are not the key to winning Superbowls…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you guys are making a mockery of my thread racism.

I see...

Please wait…

Viewing 79 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.