Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• leeroybuc93

Participant

I think we might be onto something with this duo. Winfield looks like he’s ready to play now without much rookie learning curve. Most likely he’s only going to get better. Whitehead looks to have taken a leap from last year. He was all over the place today and played well last week, too. It’s only been two games together but it’s possible that this position isn’t a weakness for the first time since I can’t remember when.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Whitehead is pretty shakey in pass coverage. Don’t think he’ll do well when we play teams like GB & KC.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Love the safety play but carlton davis may be the most underrated player in the league

• Bucman

Participant

Winfield Jr will make people forget about Derwin James

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Winfield is impressing the hell out of me. Kids got it.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Whitehead is pretty shakey in pass coverage. Don’t think he’ll do well when we play teams like GB & KC.

He held up okay against New Orleans. I’d put them in that category.

• SwarmingDefense

Participant

I know it’s early and not a huge sample size. Winfield looks like a difference maker. He’s that chess piece we are looking for. He and white can really get after the QB on blitzes.

That strip sack on Bridgewater just shows how much of a star he can be.

Some guys are just happy to get to the QB while others are looking to create turnovers.

I really think in the two years under Bowles, the Bucs have been more locked in on creating turnovers.

Maybe it’s that we are drafting players with that mentality or coaching them up better. Maybe both. Either way it is a breathe of fresh air.

• Graham

Participant

Who does?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.