Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• BucsBay

Participant

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/i-hate-what-tampa-bay-doing-324213/#.U24okcfqInJThey've added a couple good players too. NFC South should be very competitive this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I freaking hate the Saints, but they are quickly looking like the team to beat in the NFC South…and are not to far off from the Niners and Hawks. Just can’t find a hole on this team. Their off-season additions were crazy also. Byrd is a top flight safety already added to a GREAT defense, and Cooks is going to do all the things Sproles did except better. They are going to be a tough team to beat.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Idk if they can hang with our tallouts now though.But still, if there is a team to beat to make you look good in the nfcs, it's gotta be the saints.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love the fact that they had to go to big corners this draft to keep up with us.  Made them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I freaking hate the Saints, but they are quickly looking like the team to beat in the NFC South...and are not to far off from the Niners and Hawks. Just can't find a hole on this team. Their off-season additions were crazy also. Byrd is a top flight safety already added to a GREAT defense, and Cooks is going to do all the things Sproles did except better. They are going to be a tough team to beat.

Meh. Don't know about them being such a great defense. They got lit up a number of times and are basically the same group in the front 7.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Their defense drastically over achieved last year. I need to see more before I’m convinced. Now offensively?? The addition of Cook scares me. Unless their offensive line feels the loss of De La Puente, I don’t see any weakness there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Screw the sAints and their fans!/thread

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.