Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Involved in trafficking stolen goods. He’s a piece of shit on and off the field.

• buc_boi

Participant

I hope Jameis came to bail him out.

Seems the NFL might have a problem with its players

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

He’s now officially a locked down corner.

• Greattimes

Participant

Donkey-Hunter has post of the day!

• seekpar

Participant

SMH what a dumbass.

• Mic

Participant

We are gonna run the division

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

I do not know about that. Falcons have a competent coaching staff in place and the Panthers are building a football team under salary cap discipline.

But I agree the Saints might be in trouble.

Build the trenches!

• Lawdy

Participant

oofa

• Boid Fink

Participant

Ha ha ha!

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

Lmao fuck him.

Saints have had an abysmal offseason and I love it.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

We’re killing the offseason. They’re getting killed by it. You love to see it.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You love to see it…

Ahhhh, watching the Saints implode.

Ahhhhhhhh

• RudeGuy

Participant

As Fred Sanford would say, “You big dummy”. Nice mugshot with his COVID mask around his neck. I guess holding in his hand was not an option.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Any Fred Sanford reference gets a plus 1.

I would really like to see AB back. He knows the playbook, he’s working his ass off, he’s humbled and clearly grateful, and he’s a big weapon in the offense. I almost think he is going to be a Jack of all trades (any WR spot), at any point on the field. If they can adjust his routes to take advantage of everyone else around him…well shit. Godwin in a 1v1 is pretty good too. Oh yeah that Mike Evans dude…oh yeah Gronk and OJ…RoJo and Co, seriously guys. This is insane to think about. Everyone has to stay focused and together. Thank god for Brady in that regard.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Looking at this offense is going to make me buy Madden. Feels good to not have to try and win.

Hate beat my ass though. Hate the poster. Not the dark side of the force.

• Swash

Participant

Saints will be garbage. The Falcons are building a far superior team.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

The Falcons are in cap hell. Matty Ice is eating up $40 million of their cap space whether they cut him or not.

• kegan

Participant

The Saints will continue to be a tough team because they have a great coach. They will do much better than people think. However, they are done winning the division for a while. Probably takes them several years to rebuild. Jameis will be better now that he has a clear understanding that interceptions are not a joke. He knows he will be out of the league if he continues down that path. He use to talk about getting better every practice and throw a dozen picks. Then he played like he practiced. He should have been told if he throws more than 2 picks in a practice that he would be benched. The Saints will not put up with that crap and the Bucs should not have either.

• kegan

Participant

moved from lock-down to locked-up…wrong direction

• Boid Fink

Participant

After all is said and done, what more need to be said other than, “what an asshole.”

Another dumbass doing dumbass things fit dumbass reasons. He should be going to jail, screw him losing games…

• seekpar

Participant

This is what happens when some NFL players go back to their home towns and hang with their crews.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by seekpar.

• buc_boi

Participant

This is what happens when some NFL players go back to their home towns and hang with their crews.

Or when you’re too involved with the hip hop culture.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Or when you’re too involved with the hip hop culture.

It’s really sad. Wasting all that talent because you don’t have the guts to turn your back on people who are bad influences. They warn about this at the rookie symposium. Beware of people with bad reputations and also beware of people who come to you with their hands out asking for money.

• Randall P. MacMurphy

Participant

Put him in jail, or better yet, in the asylum. Nurse Ratchett knows how to take care of poeple like him.

• seekpar

Participant

Everything’s okay, his attorney said it was all just a misunderstanding LOL.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

You should NEVER say things like this. Not like he won’t be able to defend Evans in September over an arrest in March. Plus I said last year the Winston redemption storyline is not over yet. I believe in storylines and the oddities of sports karma. I didn’t like Jameis here but the day he signed with New Orleans something bothered me about that. I believe Carolina is building something and on top of that Atl still has a loaded roster who gave us all we could handle last year.
      It be just our luck Atl n Car grab Fields and Lance and within 3 years both pan out and we are 6 win team again for another decade.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Sports Karma would dictate that Kameis throws five INTs and fumbles 5 more times. Look…the owners gave him repeated chances, even dating back to his serious colleg accusations of sexual assault, and stealing, and yelling FHITP in the student triangle. Then he gets drafted and stinks the place up, comically so at times, and gets caught with another sexual assault allegation. And then he craps on all of his former coaches (who have repeatedly warned him about his turnovers), and he craps on the owners, by trying to fleece them for 40m/per, and then signing for league min with a division opponent. You know what karma is?

It’s the Bucs running through and kicking the crap out of the feckless Saints, and telling Jameis to sit on his couch and watch his replacement win an epic and historic Super Bowl amid a pandemic. Fuuuug Jameis and his jock sniffing fanboys. He was an ingrate and a terrible QB for Tampa. Number 1 overall and five years, no playoffs and leads that time frame in turnovers? And we have to worry about Bucs karma? You don’t know what Karma is. Jameis got his though! And hopefully they stomp his fake ass into the turf when they match up. All that trash the Saints yak and crap Sean Hobbit Peyton has done to our team and we should be the ones to worry about bad karma?

You should NEVER say things like this. Not like he won’t be able to defend Evans in September over an arrest in March. Plus I said last year the Winston redemption storyline is not over yet. I believe in storylines and the oddities of sports karma. I didn’t like Jameis here but the day he signed with New Orleans something bothered me about that. I believe Carolina is building something and on top of that Atl still has a loaded roster who gave us all we could handle last year.
      It be just our luck Atl n Car grab Fields and Lance and within 3 years both pan out and we are 6 win team again for another decade.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Want to see us own the division this year and then that means we get another shot at the repeat. Anything can happen from there.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

• kenntak

Participant

J.A.S.H.E.R. something happened to your quote and comment, lol.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.