Viewing 27 reply threads

• Author

• Skull and Bones

Participant

just said that its looking pretty serious with the Lions.  the point of this thread is primarily to call out Hate who doubted me saying so.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

my guess is there is a trade in place with Jax.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stafford is going to have a field day throwing interceptions his way

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trading up for a WR is such a waste for the Lions. The problem is Stafford’s decision making, not the WRs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sammy is going to be a star. But, I wouldn’t trade up for anyone in this draft. Especially receiver.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lions falling in love with receivers.Its like Groundhogs day

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Matt Millen has finally gotten to Martin Mayhew.  I feel so bad for Sammy.  He hates Detroit.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

just said that its looking pretty serious with the Lions.  the point of this thread is primarily to call out Hate who doubted me saying so.

There's no need to call out Hate.  I can't remember him ever being right about anything.    It's safe to assume he's wrong every time he posts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol @ calling me out...... fast forward to 3:25http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap2000000347291/Watkins-I-ve-got-to-keep-working-on-my-craft

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

** crickets **

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lions aren’t going balls in when they just picked up Golden Tate, and this is a WR heavy draft.  This is just a rumor.They have more needs to worry about.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hmmm………

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I believe Detroit stays put and drafts the best CB available.  Mark it down!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I believe Detroit stays put and drafts the best CB available.  Mark it down!

Pretty much.  No need to give up picks in a relatively good draft,  The LOINS need help.  We beat them in their stadium for chrissakes!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But, but, but Watkins said…….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Watkins probably wishes he’d been picked by Detroit. His career will suck in Buffalo. What do you think, Skull & Bones?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where is Skull?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bills just gave up potentially 2 top 10 picks and a 4th rounder for a WR. Probably just set the team back another 3-4 years because Manuel is not the answer there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Like manziel, he is now f’ed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where is Skull?

Good question. I hope he's ok.  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bills just gave up potentially 2 top 10 picks and a 4th rounder for a WR. Probably just set the team back another 3-4 years because Manuel is not the answer there.

Yep, you can't blow the future on a WR because if Manuel isn't the answer, Watkins wont matter and if Manuel is the answer then a whole lot of WR's will be good enough to get you through.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ebron is a PERFECT pick for that team, as far as offense goes.But how many more toys do they need to give Stafford?The guy sucks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Watkins and Mike Williams will be a pretty good duo in Buffalo. Having less pressure may make Stevie Johnson better too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Watkins and Mike Williams will be a pretty good duo in Buffalo. Having less pressure may make Stevie Johnson better too.

Presumably trading up for Watkins and trading for Williams means Johnson is on the outs in Buffalo.  Even so, their problem will still be the trigger-man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m glad we didn’t draft watkins. Imo, evans has a longer nfl lifespan than someone like watkins, and mccown now has a very wide catching ratio around two giant wideouts.We do need speed though, which I'm expecting within the next two rounds.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Presumably trading up for Watkins and trading for Williams means Johnson is on the outs in Buffalo. 

+1http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/08/if-bills-draft-a-wr-stevie-johnson-could-be-on-the-block/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Has anyone seen S&B? Ever since he ‘called me out’, he’s been MIA. I’m concerned about him.

Please wait…

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.