Viewing 33 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith was arrested at LAX after becoming belligerent to airport security officials and making reference to possessing a bomb. #MizzouTrash

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

This dude just can’t seem to learn.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well his career ended in a bang.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Badddda ba baddda ba baddddd ba CHING!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Adam Schefter ?@AdamSchefter 17mFor those wondering: False report of a bomb threat is punishable by up to a year in jail.Adam Schefter ?@AdamSchefter 22mLAPD booked 49ers LB Aldon Smith for California Penal Code 148.1(a) - False report of a bomb threat.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude has always been a wee bit off.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All the physical attributes and elite level burst you would want in a  defensive end…only problem is the .02 cents rattling around in his peanut sized brain will never allow him to fulfill his true potential. He showed glimpses of how he can dominant a game and wreck havoc. Sad that he can’t seem to get out of his own way to truly reshape the way the game is played on the edges. Truly sad…What a waste.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What is it with Defensive Ends from Mizzou?It's like they all have MENTAL DISORDERS.........

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Does this help or hurt our chances of trading back with them? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

if we traded from 7 to 30, my head might explode

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All the physical attributes and elite level burst you would want in a  defensive end...only problem is the .02 cents rattling around in his peanut sized brain will never allow him to fulfill his true potential. He showed glimpses of how he can dominant a game and wreck havoc. Sad that he can't seem to get out of his own way to truly reshape the way the game is played on the edges. Truly sad...What a waste.

Its shame too, his 8.5 sacks in 11 games last year matched season totals for Michael Bennett, Ryan Kerrigan, Cameron Wake.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, it depends what we would get in return...... What if the 49ers offered you two 2nd round picks, three 3rd round picks and a fourth round pick to trade down from 7 to 30? I would pull the trigger on that trade in a heartbeat.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, it depends what we would get in return...... What if the 49ers offered you two 2nd round picks, three 3rd round picks and a fourth round pick to trade down from 7 to 30? I would pull the trigger on that trade in a heartbeat.

This isn't Draft Day.....starring Kevin Costner. That shlt only happens in the movies, or with Mike Ditka.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All. The. Talent. InThe. World.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This isn't Draft Day.....starring Kevin Costner. That shlt only happens in the movies, or with Mike Ditka.

Whats with the 'tude bro? Its just a hypothetical scenario.......And by the way, IT DOES HAPPEN..... Maybe not very often, but teams do give up a kings ransom to get what they want every now and then..... The Redskins and your very own Buccaneers come to mind (Jon Gruden trade w/ Raiders). The draft has not happened yet and anything remains a possibility (but I do agree that a trade up to 7 involving that many high-round draft picks is very unlikely --- I just don't see why you need to get all upset about it.)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What an absolute moron.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It could be a misunderstanding. Maybe he was listening to the new CMG album and yelled, “This track is the bomb”.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No tude here….and when was the last time a team moved up 23 spots?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All this trade talk is off topic and 100% speculation

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Does that mean its not possible? I don’t think so.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its not that off topic…. this arrest could very well affect the 49ers draft plans and that may effect our draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All this trade talk is off topic and 100% speculation

can't have that, now can we?

Does that mean its not possible? I don't think so.

I guess its entirely possible that Balke could lose his mind and trade us all 11 picks for #7. Feel better now?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m still blaming the CMG album.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No tude here....and when was the last time a team moved up 23 spots?

The Falcons in 2011 moved up 21 spots to get Julio Jones.  I think The Browns got their 1st, 2nd, 4th that year and their 1st and 4th in 2012.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No tude here....and when was the last time a team moved up 23 spots?

The Falcons in 2011 moved up 21 spots to get Julio Jones.  I think The Browns got their 1st, 2nd, 4th that year and their 1st and 4th in 2012.

I stand corrected. Still don't see it happening.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I mean I wouldn’t bet on it either…. but if the trade did happen its definitely going to involve a lot of premium picks. So I don’t now if anybody’s head is going to explode if we trade our 7th for a 30th but get a bunch of 2nd and 3rd round picks in return…. that was my point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I mean I wouldn't bet on it either.... but if the trade did happen its definitely going to involve a lot of premium picks. So I don't now if anybody's head is going to explode if we trade our 7th for a 30th but get a bunch of 2nd and 3rd round picks in return.... that was my point.

If Balke becomes as desperate as Dimitroff, anything is possible. I don't wanna pick at 30 and i don't see Evans as the player to give up your entire draft for. Now Watkins......hmm!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha right right…. I may be tempted to stay put if Watkins falls to us though…. no matter what SF offers….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SF ain’t trading up with us…yall dreaming

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SF ain't trading up with us...yall dreaming

It's not likely, but there is a possibility.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gotta remember also the trade rape that the Rams pulled over on the Skins' for RG3. They will still be reaping the benefits of that trade in about a month.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gotta remember also the trade rape that the Rams pulled over on the Skins' for RG3. They will still be reaping the benefits of that trade in about a month.

I didn't forget....that one involved a QB and the Skins didn't move much. I didn't recall the Falcons making as much of a jump as they did but to see them suck as much as we did pleases this fan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

49ers are turning into a circus..First the drama concerning Harbaugh. Chris Culiver charged with felony hit and run. Then Kaepernick investigated for rape. Now this.This team might be on the verge of coming apart.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

49ers are turning into a circus..First the drama concerning Harbaugh. Chris Culiver charged with felony hit and run. Then Kaepernick investigated for rape. Now this.This team might be on the verge of coming apart.

all we need is for them to give us their entire draft.....to make the circus complete!!

Please wait…

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.