Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• BucsOnDeck88

Participant

Adam Schefter @Adam SchefterDenver is giving former Steelers WR Emmanuel Sanders a 3-year, $15M contract. Team announced agreement.[Pending the successful completion of a physical]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

too much I wanted him but glad the Bucs passed…Might have a big year BECAUSE he went to Denver. Great move by Sanders, could earn the money with Manning

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

still PLENTY of 3rd WR talent left that will drive the market down1. James Jones2. Lance Moore3. Kenny Britt4. Mario Manningham5. Sidney Rice6. Santonio Holmes7. Nate Burleson8. Miles Austin9. Jerricho Cotchery10. Jason Avantlafell, Ford, Heyward bey, Collie

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

apparently it’s being investigated, Saunders’ agent had agreed to terms with the Chiefs, before talking to the Bucs, then never told us they had agreed to terms, and then went on to sign with the Broncos

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

still PLENTY of 3rd WR talent left that will drive the market down1. James Jones2. Lance Moore3. Kenny Britt4. Mario Manningham5. Sidney Rice6. Santonio Holmes7. Nate Burleson8. Miles Austin9. Jerricho Cotchery10. Jason Avantlafell, Ford, Heyward bey, Collie

The first two I would not mind. Everybody else is damaged goods though. Honestly wouldn’t mind just drafting one now having a pick in the first three rounds. We need speed though so I don’t think Jones fits that mold.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

5million a year ? No wonder we let him leave the building….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

here’s the link for the situation: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000334409/article/emmanuel-sanders-deal-draws-executives-crying-foul"This was one of the worst situations in modern footballnegotiations," one executive involved said. "Totally wrong. This needs to be stopped."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The first two I would not mind. Everybody else is damaged goods though. Honestly wouldn't mind just drafting one now having a pick in the first three rounds. We need speed though so I don't think Jones fits that mold.

Truthfully at the right price, any of those guys help. Each day that passes their prices keep coming down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not an awful deal, but considering it’s probably 50/50 we draft Watkins, I’ll just wait for the draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn’t bet my lunch money we’ll see Mike Williams as a Buc again, which means we need TWO additional receivers… Licht apparently doesn’t have that on his priority list…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manningham would be a interesting addition. The dude played tough for Michigan in college. I would equate him to Ted Ginn Jr.. Better hands and route runner than Underwood was for us last season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn't bet my lunch money we'll see Mike Williams as a Buc again, which means we need TWO additional receivers... Licht apparently doesn't have that on his priority list...

I'm sure a WR is in the draft plans, 1-3rd round. Plenty or good WR options this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn't bet my lunch money we'll see Mike Williams as a Buc again, which means we need TWO additional receivers... Licht apparently doesn't have that on his priority list...

Isn't there 4-5 million in dead money if we cut him? Sounds like he will be a Buc for at least this season as long as he doesn't do anything ridiculous again in the offseason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

5million a year ? No wonder we let him leave the building....

Denver has gone full Dan Snyder.....gonna be a pleasure to see them come up short again

Please wait…

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.