Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• Tampafan8251

Participant

I was half asleep but I thought I heard the host of NFLN say Tampa vs. Minny would be on the network this Saturday, does anybody know if this is the case?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes it is…http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/08/hall_of_fame_game_kicks_off_nf.html"7 p.m. Aug. 15: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Minnesota Vikings on NFL Network."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

thanks man, couldn’t find it online for some reason either lol, can’t wait, don’t have to stream…besides WInston, will def be looking at Martin/Sims and our OL/DL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

thanks man, couldn't find it online for some reason either lol, can't wait, don't have to stream...besides WInston, will def be looking at Martin/Sims and our OL/DL

I will be checking out the DL/OL....Also watching the secondary and the how the slot receivers are used...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great News! since I am in Maine.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LoL ...if you watch the NFLNetwork you're probably getting more NFC and AFC East than you can handle... They make me want to puke sometimes...

Please wait…

• snidley

Participant

Will it air on any other station?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Will it air on any other station?

JqDg6rb.pngSource

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s good.  I live out of market and usually get the NFL Preseason Live package for $20.  Looks like they combined it with Game Pass and are charging $99 this year.  Too rich for my blood.  Looks like I will be able to watch 3 of the 4 games live.  Curious to see how many people fork over that kind of money for Game Pass. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where do you can buy the game pass for 99$??I paid sloppy 199,90$

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s not the international Game Pass that gives you all the games live, It’s basically the old game rewind and preseason live only.  The only live games are the preseason ones.  Regular season games are available for streaming after a day or so. http://www.cutcabletoday.com/nfl-game-pass/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's not the international Game Pass that gives you all the games live, It's basically the old game rewind and preseason live only.  The only live games are the preseason ones.  Regular season games are available for streaming after a day or so. http://www.cutcabletoday.com/nfl-game-pass/

I could be wrong, but I believe I saw a commercial for Gamepass yesterday. I think they're finally making it available in the US.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

It's not the international Game Pass that gives you all the games live, It's basically the old game rewind and preseason live only.  The only live games are the preseason ones.  Regular season games are available for streaming after a day or so. http://www.cutcabletoday.com/nfl-game-pass/

I could be wrong, but I believe I saw a commercial for Gamepass yesterday. I think they're finally making it available in the US.

NFL Gamepass is the whole US now.https://www.nfl.com/gamepass

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Visiting or do you live there?  Also, what part?  My daughter and her family live about 45 minutes from Portland.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Visiting or do you live there?  Also, what part?  My daughter and her family live about 45 minutes from Portland.

I live in Corea, Maine( just a bit north of Bar Harbor) from about the end of May to early October after that it is back to Tampa.Best of both environments. Saves money on Electric bills and other Utilities.. Water- free, Garbage 1.50 a week sticker, and of course boat prices on Lobster!  :) Corea harbor nothing but a lobster coop no real business establishments. ( just a pretty little harbor with lobster boats looking in the Atlantic.)Portland is a really nice city.  I used to vacation in East Boothbay ( Aunt lived there).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and of course boat prices on Lobster! 

Can't beat that! (unless you're catching them yourself of course)

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Nothing like ~$4.25 to $5.75/lb for lobster. You can even get a McLobster from McD's.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nothing like ~$4.25 to $5.75/lb for lobster. You can even get a McLobster from McD's.

I just got back from vacation and killed it for mini-season and opening day on lobster. But, I know those are two different species and taste significantly different IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Three years ago there was a bumper crop and I finally was able to hook up with a Lobsterman.  That year $1.35 lb for the shedders.  Doubt I will ever see that price again.I believe I got 8 for $15.00. All around 1 1/4 to 1 1/2Been a little high this year due to an extremely cold winter, shedders didn't start showing up until late July.

Please wait…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.