Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• bucball1

Participant

If thats not the dumbest shit I have ever heard I’ll pay for it first off why in God’s name do you reward losers if you where on a regular job an the job production was poor would that company give you a rise hell no .Winston Evans Marpet smith over paying old players like Grimes Winston going into his fourth year never made the playoffs what are you paying him for to be drafting in the top 10 every year Evans one of the league leaders in drops what are you paying him for an please don t give all this b.s about the numbers they put up an losing I’ve been a buccaneers fan for over 20 years our fan base has been on a major decline don t no one want to cheer for a loser .If they don t do nothing this year they should clean house period quarterback overrated receivers coaches an all you have to have guts to make that call I blame the glazers they don’t have a problem upping ticket sells to pay to watch your team lose is hard only real Bucs fan can relate to what im sayin

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

This team is top heavy. Behind our few core players we don’t have good depth…if any. That’s the issue. Not Kwon, Jameis, Evans, Marpet, Smith etc. Plenty of teams would love to have those guys…that’s not even up for debate.

• bucball1

Participant

Maybe so players seen to leave here an do better for some odd reason maybe it’s the culture of the players when they get here or the fans that love the bottom of the NFL South come on man haven’t had a defense end wit over 10 sacks in 10 plus years a quarterback that you can’t market that was dumb in its self by an organization

• Dy-nasty D

Participant

Overreact much?

Yeah, let’s get rid of all the players and start over every year. That’ll work!

• bucball1

Participant

You losing anyway why not non season ticket holders wouldn’t understand I feel bad for all the true fans of the Bucs an the Brown’s

• BucsBay

Participant

I’m not sold on Smith yet, especially at LT. I wish Kwon was more consistent as well, and am hoping we can get better in front of him to really see what he can be.

Brate, Evans, Jameis, probably Marpet are the only guys I see as definite must resigns so far. Bucs should spend big in FA this year for it to even look like they are trying.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.