Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• nick777777

Participant

Got to say I’m like a kid in the candy shop when I work at international mall.  Saw Dungy on my way to the food court and of course gave him the good old ‘how ya doing nod’.  Great guy just didn’t want to bother him like a crazed fan.  Then while walking back into the mall Mr. Anthony Collins held the door open for me.  Got to shake his hand and welcome him to Tampa.  This guy is gonna be a beast and gotta love his attitude and professionalism.  I can’t wait for this season! Oh and Jose Molina was here too but I’m not much of a fan of his.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I saw Josh Freeman before he was skinny there eating Chipotle, and that dude was killing like 3 burritos.

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

Did this really need to be a topic?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I saw Josh Freeman before he was skinny there eating Chipotle, and that dude was killing like 3 burritos.

Munchies.. lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did this really need to be a topic?

Why not? It's probably the most boring time of year right now (football wise). The draft should be this weekend but is still 2 weeks away. If I see another mock draft I'm going to puke. Plus being an out of towner I enjoy hearing about people bumping into players, doesn't ever happen to me.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

R.I.P. Fat Freeman

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks for posting, nick. Always like to hear good, personal stories about my Bucs. I once ran into Shelton Quarles at Target when he was a player. He was super polite and friendly. Called me "sir".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Got to say I'm like a kid in the candy shop when I work at international mall.  Saw Dungy on my way to the food court and of course gave him the good old 'how ya doing nod'.  Great guy just didn't want to bother him like a crazed fan.  Then while walking back into the mall Mr. Anthony Collins held the door open for me.  Got to shake his hand and welcome him to Tampa.  This guy is gonna be a beast and gotta love his attitude and professionalism.  I can't wait for this season! Oh and Jose Molina was here too but I'm not much of a fan of his.

Shouldve asked Molina why he couldn't muster one measily single yesterday in extras. What a crap game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I stood in line behind Dungy and his son at a Dollar Tree, of all places lol. Then I ran into Pittman at Chilis, he was a big, solid dude!!! I miss living in Tampa and seeing players around town.

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

Did you guys get these guy’s autographs too? lol they are just people. Only guys worth meeting are Johnny Football and Jon Gruden.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I didn’t want to ask for an autograph cause they were shopping and didn’t want to be a crazed fan.  Plus Collins was with some receiver I believe.  I couldn’t make out who his friend was and I don’t believe he was a buc.  I could be wrong but I’m pretty good with recognizing Bucs players.  Just thought Collins was a real cool guy.  Took the time to shake my hand and tell me he’s looking forward to the season too.  Dungy smiled and gave me the nod, that guy is just a class act.  Molina I didn’t really give a crap about seeing him.  It’s just nice when a buc gives you the time of day.  Makes you excited for the season.  Sorry go buc it didn’t NEED to be a post but it is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks for sharing, Nick.  Stories like this are always fun to hear.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What nick is trying to say is…”there’s hot chicks working there that he wants to bang, but didn’t want to look like a dummy in front of them”

Please wait…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.