Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 121 reply threads

• Author

• TheAman

Participant

@JayGlazerGreg Schiano and Mark Dominik have been fired!@RapSheetThe #Bucs have fired Greg Schiano and GM Mark Dominik, per team source

• Anonymous

Inactive

yea right

• Anonymous

Inactive

Whew. Calling it now: Mike Shannahan

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thank you god!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

@NFLSTROUD: Per @Jay Glazer Greg Schiano and Mark Dominik have both been fired.m.twitter.com/NFLSTROUD

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy I could cry lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t believe it….. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

Welp that’s that

• Anonymous

Inactive

YESSSSSSSSS THANK YOU GOD!!!! Maybe the Glazers have some balls after all!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

is this whats going to happen every year a coach doesn’t have a successful season?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nfl.com just confirmed it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

On NFL network now

• Anonymous

Inactive

Honestly, a little sad for Mark. Was a nice guy. His record speaks for itself, though.Good luck to both of them.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Per Ian Rapoport: Dom and Schiprano are gone#Schi'sGone

• Anonymous

Inactive

is this whats going to happen every year a coach doesn't have a successful season?

Nope, but if they go 11-21 in two seasons, it's very possible.

• Anonymous

Inactive

per 98.7 the fan and sourcesEDIT: Please remove

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes!!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

WOO HOO!!!I guess there is hope now.I'm actually happier about Dumb Dom being gone than Schiano, it's actually like a dream.

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

According to fox sports

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bam!!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Outstanding. <3 Glazers

• Anonymous

Inactive

now y’all have what y’all wished for smh..

• dandrews

Participant

They deserved it. Time to rebuild the Bucs.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schefter says it’s true!!!  Thank you glazers.  Thank you thank you thank you. I take back my harsh words. Now do this the right way and hire someone with a clue!!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

HOOOOOORRRRAAAAAAYYYY

• Anonymous

Inactive

It like Christmas all over again YES. Hopefully Glennon will go with them

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think we need a complete restructuring. We need to bring in someone to be President of Football Operations, a GM, and a Head Coach.President: BrooksGM: Polian?HC: Shanahan

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like they want to sell some tickets!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

HOLY SHIT YES!

• Anonymous

Inactive

I knew Jesus wouldn’t let me down. Thank you, Jesus.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tampa Bay Buccaneers ?@TBBuccaneers 9svia @ScottSBucs: Bucs dismiss GM Mark Dominik and Head Coach Greg Schiano: http://bccn.rs/u3

Statement from Buccaneers Co-Chairman Bryan Glazer on the dismissal of General Manager Mark Dominik and Head Coach Greg Schiano“The results over the past two years have not lived up to our standards and we believe the time has come to find a new direction. Mark has been a valued member of our organization for two decades and we respect the passion he showed for the Buccaneers during his time here. We thank Greg for his hard work and effort the past two seasons, but we feel these moves are necessary in order to achieve our goals,” said Buccaneers Co-Chairman Bryan Glazer.

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/article-smith/Bucs-Dismiss-Mark-Dominik-and-Greg-Schiano/42efbf73-fc06-435b-ad3b-15565eb53e15

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thank. God.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m so happy I could pee.

• Anonymous

Inactive

love

• Anonymous

Inactive

Free at last…free at last…thank god almighty Im free at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wooooop! Hope is on the horizon for 2014! Where are the Glazer bashers now??

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sad for Dom, he made some good moves but ultimately constructed unbalanced teams with low-ceiling players

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think we need a complete restructuring. We need to bring in someone to be President of Football Operations, a GM, and a Head Coach.President: BrooksGM: Polian?HC: Shanahan

Shanahan? Fuck. That.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here we go again!!!!Any idiot calling for Shanahan should be stripped of his Buccaneer fan card.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buccaneers fire coach Greg Schiano, G.M. Mark DominikPosted by Michael David Smith on December 30, 2013, 11:44 AM ESTSchianoGetty ImagesThe Tampa Bay Buccaneers are cleaning house.The Bucs have fired both head coach Greg Schiano and General Manager Mark Dominik, Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reports.Considering that the Buccaneers just finished a 4-12 season, the news can’t be viewed as a surprise. But there was some sentiment that Schiano might have saved his job when the Bucs started playing better football over the second half of the season, and Dominik was viewed as at least having a chance to get another year.Instead, the Glazer family that owns the Bucs have decided to scrap the whole thing and start over from scratch. For this franchise that has missed the playoffs in each of the last six seasons, it’s back to the drawing board. Again.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/30/buccaneers-fire-coach-greg-schiano-g-m-mark-dominik/

• Anonymous

Inactive

im here and happily eating crow. Thank you glazers for listening to us.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sorry Dom had to be taken down with Rah and Greg but at least Greg is gone. NOW HIRE THE RIGHT COACH

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here we go again!!!!Any idiot calling for Shanahan should be stripped of his Buccaneer fan card.

For the record, I'm not calling for him. I do, however, think the Glazers want someone with Super Bowl experience at the HC position.

• Anonymous

Inactive