Says Mack should be the first overall.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What temperature is the Tape Room?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He was asked if he knows how  to use the tape room gear.  He said absolutely not…  “Just talking football”. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schiano doesn’t know.

Please wait…

• shanesnyder

Participant

What temperature is the Tape Room?

95 Degrees Fahrenheit, optimal for staph growth....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think he should and will be.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just threw up in my mouth.What a waste of five years of my sports life. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now hey, fair play to the man for getting a new gig. Hope he does well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Coach Schiano makes a good case for taking Mack over Clowney.  http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/0ap2000000346846/Schiano-I-take-Mack-over-Clowney

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good place for him to be. He can’t coach himself out of a paper bag, but he actually knows LB and RB talent when he sees it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just once I’d like to click a video without watching a crappy commercial

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just once I'd like to click a video without watching a crappy commercial

Get yourself ad block.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you could make the argument Mack is a better fit for the 3-4 they run in Houston than Clowney.  They already have a true 4-3 guy playing for them in Watts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder what kind of conversations if any Schiano and Sapp have had while in the studio together.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder what kind of conversations if any Schiano and Sapp have had while in the studio together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXExcM76isg  ::)

Please wait…

• discipleboy2000

Participant

whatever your thoughts of him as a head coach, you cant deny his ability as a talent evaluator

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you could make the argument Mack is a better fit for the 3-4 they run in Houston than Clowney.  They already have a true 4-3 guy playing for them in Watts.

+1 This is exactly where I'm at with it, but if Houston can't trade down it's tough. I like Mack vs. Clownwey

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The texans are about to have a brutal defense imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The tape room needs Schiano.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I saw Rutgers talking about Mack over Clowney and immediately thought HOU should draft Clowney.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shiano had an eye for talent and I thought he made some good points on total access.  Not adjusting his leadership style and game day adjustments were huge problems.  He was right about Freeman and May have saved his job if he had made the tough call on him after year1.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It was a strong case for Mack.Watched Mack's 'First Draft clip too... Dude is going to be a monster in the league.  No. Doubt. About. It.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He had his flaws but it was Schiano that made the push for Cardin Palmer right? And I have felt all along that I hated seeing Schiano leave for his scouting ability alone. He wasn’t flexible enough for the nfl his first go around but I have a feeling we will see him again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The tape room was a laughingstock.  I mean… did you see the pasta?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

whatever your thoughts of him as a head coach, you cant deny his ability as a talent evaluator

While he was at Rutgers he picked Mike Teel over Joe Flacco and did not offer Victor Cruz or Miles Austin. Dion Lewis personally handed Schiano his highlight tape and Schiano declined to offer. Lewis then ran 48 times for 310 yards and 3 TDs in two games against Rutgers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

While he was at Rutgers he picked Mike Teel over Joe Flacco and did not offer Victor Cruz or Miles Austin. Dion Lewis personally handed Schiano his highlight tape and Schiano declined to offer. Lewis then ran 48 times for 310 yards and 3 TDs in two games against Rutgers.

Awesome story bro.  Can you tell it again?  Do you have time?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shiano had an eye for talent and I thought he made some good points on total access.  Not adjusting his leadership style and game day adjustments were huge problems.  He was right about Freeman and May have saved his job if he had made the tough call on him after year1.

I agree Coach Schiano's job might have been saved if he could have replaced Freeman earlier...I'm not convinced though he was given that opportunity.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree Coach Schiano's job might have been saved if he could have replaced Freeman earlier...I'm not convinced though he was given that opportunity.

He wanted Carson Palmer, who went to AZ for a jumbo-size bag of peanuts.  IMO, Dom wanted to protect his image.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm happy to knock Schiano as much as the next guy, but to rip him for missing on teenagers who were basically missed by everybody else in the country, that's weak. And with Cruz, lets keep in mind the last scholarship went to Devin McCourty, not some scrub. It's also pretty clear based on his UMass record that Cruz was a pretty lousy student.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm happy to knock Schiano as much as the next guy, but to rip him for missing on teenagers who were basically missed by everybody else in the country, that's weak. And with Cruz, lets keep in mind the last scholarship went to Devin McCourty, not some scrub. It's also pretty clear based on his UMass record that Cruz was a pretty lousy student.

Rest of the country is irrelevant. These players were in his backyard and he didn't want them. He couldn't even win the Big East despite having one of the best recruiting bases in the country. And Cruz would have made the Dean's List in the SEC

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You have an overrated opinion of UMass academics.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He tends to do that with a few things.  Josh Freeman's immortal suckage comes to mind.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

UMass is a decent school.  but so is Rutgers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He tends to do that with a few things.  Josh Freeman's immortal suckage comes to mind.

17 consecutive losses when he didn't startBLAME FREEMAN!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this clown still trying to pretend freeman doesn’t suck?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How many times did we go to the playoffs with him?  Keep digging the hole while we all point and laugh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How many times did we go to the playoffs with him?  Keep digging the hole while we all point and laugh.

2010 and 2012 were on the defense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guess he is ……

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

2010 and 2012 were on the defense.

Maybe 2014 is his year then.  Seems to suck less in even numbered years.  How much did he sign for again?  I believe you predicted teams would be falling all over themselves to pick him up.  If, by saying that, you meant he would be merely a camp arm to throw in practice while the real player heals up...then congrats.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schiano could have been a good HC if he didn’t try coaching. If he just organized things, scouted talent and ran the team. He’s good with details which is a good thing for a HC to be but really was a bad coach. I’ll never forget the presser where he was asked why he bailed on the hurry up, no huddle offense during the 49ers game and he said because it’s not who we are. The best quality of a HC is to remain objective, to everyone and everything. If no huddle works, keep running the shit, who cares what YOU WANT, run the plays that work for crying out loud, not that hard.  That was the day I pulled the string to get off the Schiano train.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I realize it’s fun and easy to pick arguments with JC, but just because Freeman sucks now doesn’t mean he always sucked. At times he legitimately played well on some otherwise bad teams.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe 2014 is his year then.  Seems to suck less in even numbered years.  How much did he sign for again?  I believe you predicted teams would be falling all over themselves to pick him up.  If, by saying that, you meant he would be merely a camp arm to throw in practice while the real player heals up...then congrats.

I said he needs rehab. When he did play great here the defense blew leads at such a rate in prevented the team from making the playoffs. So don't try to act like he was the reason the team never made the playoffs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this clown still trying to pretend freeman doesn't suck?

you new here?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Freemans talent is still there. That’s why he’s landed two jobs when he should have been bagging groceries. His head is what failed him and it’s very hard to tell how someone is going to respond to becoming a millionaire over night.Apparently JFF is already a millionaire so at least you know how he's acting currently is likely similar to how he'll be acting after you give him another couple million.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I said he needs rehab. When he did play great here the defense blew leads at such a rate in prevented the team from making the playoffs. So don't try to act like he was the reason the team never made the playoffs.

You also said he would get his choice of teams since he was such a stud.  He wasn't the whole reason we didnt go, but he was most definitely a big part of it.

Please wait…

Viewing 44 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.