Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 35 reply threads

• Author

• tbc_bucs

Participant

:PMore reason for the fire...Blount's net total yards: 334Bucs net total yards: 359Damn near had more yards then the entire team! This includes special teams by the way.Horrible!

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s funny I remember a lot of people wanting Blount and Talib gone. Now everyone acts like that wasn’t the case.

• Anonymous

Inactive

And on a side note: Please don’t tell me we had to trade Blount. Me thinks we need to trade schiano for a ham sandwich!

• Anonymous

Inactive

I saw that earlier. What a game he had.  It looked to me like he lost some weight.  He looked quick out there, when he wasn’t busy blowing up defenders.  I always liked Blount, good for him that he is doing well.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's funny I remember a lot of people wanting Blount and Talib gone. Now everyone acts like that wasn't the case.

I wanted Taliban gone, not Blount.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was all for dumping Talib but never understood the hate for Blount. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

And I am tired of autocorrect

• Anonymous

Inactive

And I am tired of autocorrect

It's okay we all want them gone too.

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol, Blount was the 3rd or 4th RB on the Patriots, I think?  He ran for a good average when he got a chance, but he was deep on an injured depth chart and is still the “one note” back he was here (he had 2 or 3 receptions all year).  he did well against the Bills, but so did Rainey for the Bucs and quite a few RBsCriticizing Schiano for Blount is silly because its so far down the list

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol, Blount was the 3rd or 4th RB on the Patriots, I think?  He ran for a good average when he got a chance, but he was deep on an injured depth chart and is still the "one note" back he was here (he had 2 or 3 receptions all year).  he did well against the Bills, but so did Rainey for the Bucs and quite a few RBsCriticizing Schiano for Blount is silly because its so far down the list

One note? Today he was a beast on the return team.

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol, Blount was the 3rd or 4th RB on the Patriots, I think?  He ran for a good average when he got a chance, but he was deep on an injured depth chart and is still the "one note" back he was here (he had 2 or 3 receptions all year).  he did well against the Bills, but so did Rainey for the Bucs and quite a few RBsCriticizing Schiano for Blount is silly because its so far down the list

As the Patriots' 3rd or 4th running back, he had almost as many yards as Doug Martin and Bobby Rainey combined.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wanted talib gone, and I’m still glad he is, but not using blount was stupid.Blount isn't great every week, this is what he does once in awhile. It's a shame schiano didn't want to put up with him.I'll give sxhiano credit for his spotting talent talent, so I'd have to say it was more about attitude than talent.

• Anonymous

Inactive

As the Patriots' 3rd or 4th running back, he had almost as many yards as Doug Martin and Bobby Rainey combined.

so you would take Blount over Doug? When Doug won the job you wouldve sat hi in favor of Blount?your stat relates to Bucs v Pats rather than player to player

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wanted talib gone, and I'm still glad he is, but not using blount was stupid.Blount isn't great every week, this is what he does once in awhile. It's a shame schiano didn't want to put up with him.I'll give sxhiano credit for his spotting talent talent, so I'd have to say it was more about attitude than talent.

I can't stand Belichick, but you have to give him props for getting the most out his players.

• Anonymous

Inactive

two . .  . today  . . lolI was referring to Blount being a "one note" RB . . . . he's doing his best on what was probably his last chance . . . its a good tean with a great coach . . . he's 3rd or 4th on the chart. on the bench but for injuries.seriously, plenty of reasons to criticize Schiano . .  Blount way way way way down the list . . if even on it

• Anonymous

Inactive

You don’t trade away talent without replacing adequately.  Bucs failed to replace K2 and Blount properly and it is a big part they are ranked dead last on offense.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You don't trade away talent without replacing adequately.  Bucs failed to replace K2 and Blount properly and it is a big part they are ranked dead last on offense.

on Blount - huh? They had Doug . .  and then got 2 RBs . . lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh please. I could care less about Blount or Talib. We can replace them.

• Anonymous

Inactive

two . .  . today  . . lolI was referring to Blount being a "one note" RB . . . . he's doing his best on what was probably his last chance . . . its a good tean with a great coach . . . he's 3rd or 4th on the chart. on the bench but for injuries.seriously, plenty of reasons to criticize Schiano . .  Blount way way way way down the list . . if even on it

I don't know where you are getting the 3rd or 4th on the depth chart info.  He is their starting RB for the playoffs coming up. And that is with Riddley and Shane Vereen healthy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Talented players are never easy to replace and there is an opportunity cost involved.  If the Bucs hadn’t jumped the gun they could have used resources elsewhere but now have to address a lot in the off season. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't know where you are getting the 3rd or 4th on the depth chart info.  He is their starting RB for the playoffs coming up. And that is with Riddley and Shane Vereen healthy.

well, he's not even on the RB depth chart here . . . he's the 2nd FBhttp://www.nfl.com/teams/newenglandpatriots/depthchart?team=NEBut, if you look at his weekly stats he played sparingly even when the opportunity presented itself due to injuries and Riddley coughing up the ball. Vereen is also injured (again):"running back Shane Vereen suffered an injury in Week 16 and missed some practice time this week. He is dealing with a groin strain and the Patriots have him listed as questionable"

• Anonymous

Inactive

:PMore reason for the fire...Blount's net total yards: 334Bucs net total yards: 359Damn near had more yards then the entire team! This includes special teams by the way.Horrible!

+1Where are the Trent Richardson groupies?Haha.

• Anonymous

Inactive

well, he's not even on the RB depth chart here . . . he's the 2nd FBhttp://www.nfl.com/teams/newenglandpatriots/depthchart?team=NEBut, if you look at his weekly stats he played sparingly even when the opportunity presented itself due to injuries and Riddley coughing up the ball

ESPNBlount, who also returned two kickoffs for 145 yards in the game, heads into the playoffs (in which the Patriots have a first-round bye) poised to head the team's rushing attack -- in tandem with Stevan Ridley and Shane Vereen -- thanks to his bruising, and of late, effective running style.

• Anonymous

Inactive

well, he's not even on the RB depth chart here . . . he's the 2nd FBhttp://www.nfl.com/teams/newenglandpatriots/depthchart?team=NEBut, if you look at his weekly stats he played sparingly even when the opportunity presented itself due to injuries and Riddley coughing up the ball

ESPNBlount, who also returned two kickoffs for 145 yards in the game, heads into the playoffs (in which the Patriots have a first-round bye) poised to head the team's rushing attack -- in tandem with Stevan Ridley and Shane Vereen -- thanks to his bruising, and of late, effective running style.

"and of late" . . .  lollook if you want to say Schiano is bad because of Blount . .  have at it . . . silly to this poster

• Anonymous

Inactive

You don't trade away talent without replacing adequately.  Bucs failed to replace K2 and Blount properly and it is a big part they are ranked dead last on offense.

I am not that big of a fan of Martin given he was inconsistent as a rookie and the 2nd year was outplayed by Rainey.  That is why I was against the Bucs trading Blount given Martin's struggles as a rookie.Also, the Bucs must make a decision of they re-sign Martin in the near future.

• Anonymous

Inactive

"and of late" . . .  lollook if you want to say Schiano is bad because of Blount . .  have at it . . . silly to this poster

Actually,  I never said that. . I like Blount, but never blamed anyone.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am not that big of a fan of Martin given he was inconsistent as a rookie and the 2nd year was outplayed by Rainey. 

lol . . .  that sentence should be a sticky

• Anonymous

Inactive

Actually,  I never said that. . I like Blount, but never blamed anyone.

sorry, thats what the thread is about. Also, I dont dislike Blount. He is a good runner in the right situation

• Anonymous

Inactive

I dont dislike Blount. He is a good runner in the right situation

That we can agree on.  He is a happy go lucky guy. Always joking around, if the meeting is at 9am, he comes rolling in at 9:15. Some coaches wouldn't care, some would.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Blount had 1000 yards on 5 ypc as a rookie. He was wasted here for two years with idiot coaches in Olson and Sullivan. Kid’s got more talent in his pinky than our stable of backs have put together (and I like our backs).Regardless, a running back is only as good as his offensive line.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Albert Breer ?@AlbertBreer Gotta give Patriots' coaching staff credit on Blount. Prior to this year, always seemed to run like he was 190 lbs. Goes downhill more now.

Shocking a coach would try to correct and develop a player.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Talib and Blount were classic cases of players that had no hope and needed to go when you have a coach like Schiano.  A coach like BB turns them both into difference makers.I have a sick feeling Blount will be a huge play off contributor and we will hear how he was rescued from the Bucs in the pre game shows. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

Another failure by Schiano.