Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 70 reply threads

• Author

• RogerGoodellSucks

Participant

@NFLSTROUD: #Bucs coach Greg Schiano will speak to the media at 4 p.m. at the Renaissance in Tampa.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder if they’ll bring children there for him to eat, or if he’ll have to provide his own.

• Anonymous

Inactive

press hater Schiano!

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's pathetic

• Anonymous

Inactive

He called his own personal press conference?This might be really entertaining.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder what the temperature will be set at

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol, at bashing the guy as he goes out the door.  What do you think the chances are that he says something like “I just wanted to say thanks to all for the opportunity etc . .  .”

• Anonymous

Inactive

He called his own personal press conference?This might be really entertaining.

Yeah, seems off to me. Sounds self-serving. Unless its a simple presser to thank people I dont  see what there is to talk about

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol, at bashing the guy as he goes out the door.  What do you think the chances are that he says something like "I just wanted to say thanks to all for the opportunity etc . .  ."

In case you haven’t noticed, this is the internet. The amount of rational people to absolute morons is 1 to 1000.

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one cares what a EX-employee has to say. I’d be shocked if 5 people tuned in to listen. LOL

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uh not #Bucs coach. #FiredformerBucs coach

• Anonymous

Inactive

4 p.m. at the Renaissance in Tampa.

Just in time for Happy Hour after gooda leg humping from the Counselor.  Watch out for DUI's.

4PM?  Guess Dom won't be there (kidding)

• Anonymous

Inactive

WHY?  This guy love to hear himself talk. Hey Greg, Don’t let the door hit you where the good lord split you.  CYA

• Anonymous

Inactive

Freeman put in a good word for Schiano with the Vikings. Maybe they’ll hire him and they can be a happy family again.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe Schiano is announcing he got his job back at Rutgers.

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shanahan had one this morning as well and I think Chud did too. This is a pretty standard thing. It’s more likely that the media asked to speak to him than it is he asked them to come.Would you rather field 10-20 phone calls from different outlets, or sit down with a group of people and answer all of their questions at once?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol, at bashing the guy as he goes out the door.  What do you think the chances are that he says something like "I just wanted to say thanks to all for the opportunity etc . .  ."

Nobody ever accused internet warriors of being classy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shanahan had one this morning as well and I think Chud did too. This is a pretty standard thing. It's more likely that the media asked to speak to him than it is he asked them to come.Would you rather field 10-20 phone calls from different outlets, or sit down with a group of people and answer all of their questions at once?

10-20 phone calls because it makes you feel wanted. Poor Schiano gets hosed even after he's fired.  :P

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boo hoo. Poor schiano.Stop living in 1969 and you'll do better. Learn from this.I bet he blames fans somehow...

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nobody ever accused internet warriors of being classy.

+1

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boo hoo. Poor schiano.Stop living in 1969 and you'll do better. Learn from this.I bet he blames fans somehow...

I would be really shocked if Schiano handled it with anything but the utmost class. I’m curious to hear what he has to say.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schiano said "...and I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling fans!"

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schiano is probably going to say, before I came here everyone was furious with the organization and now as I leave everyone is thrilled. I’ve done my job.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Freeman put in a good word for Schiano with the Vikings. Maybe they'll hire him and they can be a happy family again.

Maybe Freeman is the first QB to get 2 HC’s fired in the same season…  :o

• Anonymous

Inactive

More bad advice from his agent. Not a smart move unless he’s announcing he’s taking the Univ. of Texas job…

• Anonymous

Inactive

More bad advice from his agent. Not a smart move unless he's announcing he's taking the Univ. of Texas job...

I disagree. I think this is his shot to show potential college spots that he has class and dignity.I just hope he keeps the baby eating to a minimum. Talking with your mouth full is never polite.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe he finally looked at the tape?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Freeman put in a good word for Schiano with the Vikings. Maybe they'll hire him and they can be a happy family again.

Maybe Freeman is the first QB to get 2 HC's fired in the same season...  :o

Both were history without Freeman. Thanks for trying to inject some drama into a stale discussion though.

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's pathetic

Why wouldn't he? First, he has probably been hounded by the media for a reaction to his firing. This gives him a venue to address all of those questions at once...to get it out of the way before moving on.Second, I imagine he will want an opportunity to publically thank his team, ownership and the fans for his time here. I think it would be more pathetic for him to slink out of town with his tail tucked between his legs. Pretty courageous if you ask me. A weaker man would just leave. I get the hate, but the record alone is enough to bash the man on. LOL at the folks feeling the need to pile on.

• Anonymous

Inactive

No need to pile on.  This is standard practice.  The Glazers are ultimately to blame.  Schiano did his best but did not have the skill set to be a successful NFL coach.

• Anonymous

Inactive

No need to pile on.  This is standard practice.  The Glazers are ultimately to blame.

+1

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s going to announce that they are finally ready to flip the switch

• Anonymous

Inactive

This Press Conference needs Greg Schiano.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's going to announce that they are finally ready to flip the switch

to the 'OFF' position.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Schiano definitely has more class than most of the people who post here.

• Anonymous

Inactive

wish him well.

• Anonymous

Inactive

In case you haven't noticed, this is PR. The amount of rational people to absolute morons is 1 to 1000.

fixed

• Anonymous

Inactive

going to be live on nfl network now

• Anonymous

Inactive

No need to kick the man when hes done he tried something and failed at it. I’m no schiano backer as most posters kno. But I can’t fault the man for trying I don’t have any doubts he tried the best he could. In the end just turned out he didn’t have the skills necessary to succeed. Good luck schiano

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its on NFL network

• Anonymous

Inactive

Feel bad for the guy on a personal level, I’m sure he’ll rebound as a college HC though?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Any summaries would be great, for those of us stuck at work

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guy is being classy,  I’ll give him that.  Like I said in another thread.  I have no problem with my son playing college ball for him but so glad he’s gone from the Bucs.