Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 22 reply threads

• Author

• Mic

Participant

We lose our element of speed when Ab is playing his 4.5 looks like 4.6 speed is not scottys 4.3

• leeroybuc93

Participant

They’ve all had enough evidence but they refuse to bracket him. I don’t know what else they need to see. They can’t cover everyone but they always seem to forget about Scotty

• BucBalla85

Participant

Yea that was easily the play of the game with the pick before it. Second half was sloppy by both teams. Actually shocked at how bad the packers were. Credit to our d they played lights out again!

• TBChucky

Participant

Scooter came up big! Defense came through with key stops when they needed to..

BUCS WIN!!

• Mic

Participant

I love the thumbs down! Makes me happy to know there’s casuals who don’t watch…. :D

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Looks like this has turned into a nice play Miller thread rather than the flawed rationale of Miller can’t make plays if ab is active….and for good reason.

• Mic

Participant

AB active Miller doesn’t get the look

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Maybe ab goes for 2 touchdowns if he’s active, negating the the importance of miller’s single td, and I just don’t understand why pretend like there’s some mutual exclusivity here, I think most people want ab healthy and in the field instead of not.

• Runole

Participant

It is a team sport. Seems that is lost on some with their “Look at me” agendas emphasizing individuals instead of the team.

• Mic

Participant

Ab hasn’t been a factor vs a “good team” where as Scotty has consistently shown to beat his man deep with speed.

This isn’t the same AB 4years ago this is a 32 y.o 5’10 185 lb receiver that has lost a step and is being placed ahead of our best deep threat.

Scotty/Tj is pivotal to our win today just as last week and without the opportunities they wouldn’t. I haven’t seen AB make a clutch play for us yet. When he plays at SB 55 he needs to SHOW UP vs KC to warrant this hype/position on the depth chart, so unlikely he goes off for 2tds

I might just be old school but I don’t judge a guy by what people say or what he has done in the past but judge him on what has he done now.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Wow, clearly an agenda to suggest that brown hasn’t been clutch, certainly not when evens goes down and he steps up for 140 and 2 tds, in a game where Miller tips a pass for an interception no less. I’m going to let Brady make the determination of who to utilize and why.

• Mic

Participant

Sorry not an agenda facts, Atlanta isn’t a good team

I’d be more than happy to see AB go off for 200 yards 3tds two weeks from now. The fact is Scotty and TJ has made plays we will remember 10+ years from now just like we remember JJ running down that Philly sideline. If he shows up I’d be happy to eat it with a smile.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

I love me some scooter as much as anyone.

Is he faster then brown? Duh.

Brown is superior in every other aspect. Always will be.

Should be almost 100% healthy for the sb! Only down cappa & OJ

• buc-in-out

Participant

Maybe AB doesn’t make that play.. is he as quick as Scotty? No. But he has MUCH better hands.

We’re gonna need as many weapons as can to keep up with KC in two weeks.

• JBSouthpaw

Participant

Miller and Johnson showing we don’t have to spend to keep AB next year.

• Biggs3535

Participant

AB active Miller doesn’t get the look

Speculation presented as fact is one of my favorites.

• Mic

Participant

38catches 400 yards without Ab

With Ab 15 catches 101 yards

Guess I should word it as “very likely Miller doesn’t get the look”

• Mic

Participant

I’ll include playoffs too

3catches 67yards without Ab 2game

1catch 15 yards with AB 1game

Scotty is literally quadrupling his own production when he has opportunities vs when he doesnt

My point is we lose our best deep threat with AB

• Mic

Participant

One thing I gotta add, Scotty deserves more snaps than AB this Super Bowl if all goes according to plan

• inspecto

Participant

game plane for 50-50 split time and then go with the hot hand in the game

Go Bucs !!!
      —————-

• leeroybuc93

Participant

I love Scotty Miller. I do. And maybe in that instance he wouldn’t have gotten the look because AB would have been on the field. And maybe AB wouldn’t have pulled the same coverage. And maybe AB wouldn’t have made that play. But that’s a lot of maybes. There is no maybe about what AB can do on the field. Maybe we’d already have been up by 18 if he was playing. Maybe can work a million ways. AB is a better player than Scotty Miller. That’s just the way it is.

• KyBucfan51

Participant

Scotty will be on the field he is now a known deep threat and will open up things underneath. Johnson won’t get a lot of play he is the odd man out brown can get better separation and Scotty can still go deep no problem.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Bucs ran this EXACT SAME PLAY versus Minnesota Vikings at home. Scotty Miller caught a dime from Brady for the TD. It was a thing of beauty. When we ran the play versus GB I knew how it was going to end.

AB played in that game versus Minny, thus disproving the theory OP posted with this thread.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.