Viewing 36 reply threads

• Author

• nitey

Participant

The big board has changed, Anthony Barr has moved down to 22 and Evans has moved up to #6. Bortles stays in the top 10, but Bridgwater has moved down to 13 and Manziel to 21. Odel Beckham has made the jump to #17 now. ILB CJ Mosley is now 8th (was 11th). Timmy Jernigan is fallen to 26. Just some of the moves that caught my eye about a month before the draft.1. Jadeveon Clowney*DE S Carolina 972. Greg Robinson* OT Auburn 973. Khalil Mack  OLB Buffalo 964. Sammy Watkins*       WR Clemson 955. Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M 956. Mike Evans* WR Texas A&M 947. Taylor Lewan OT Michigan 948. C.J. Mosley ILB Alabama 939. Blake Bortles* QB UCF 9310. Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh 9311. Eric Ebron* TE N Carolina 9312. H. Clinton-Dix* S Alabama 9313. T. Bridgewater* QB Louisville 9214. Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan St 9215. Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma St 9116. Calvin Pryor* S Louisville 9117. O. Beckham Jr.* WR LSU 9118. Zack Martin OT Notre Dame 9119. Brandin Cooks* WR Oregon St 9120. Bradley Roby* CB Ohio State 9021. Johnny Manziel* QB Texas A&M 9022. Anthony Barr OLB UCLA 9023. Marqise Lee* WR USC 9024. Ra'Shede Hageman DT Minnesota 9025. Louis Nix III DT Notre Dame 9026. Timmy Jernigan* DT Florida St 8927. Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech 8928. Ryan Shazier* OLB Ohio State 8929. Jason Verrett CB TCU 8930. Kony Ealy* DE Missouri 8931. Dee Ford DE Auburn 8832. Jerry Attaochu OLB Georgia Tech 88

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree with this…Evans is going to be one of the best players in this draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree with a lot of this board but not a fan of Lewan and Mosely at no.7-8. Yuck. Switch them with Gilbert and Bridgewater and lose the midget WR's. No Mosely and Lewan would be in the 20's or after. Lots of big bust potential in those four guys IMO. And how does Dennard stay on top of Gilbert? Watch Dennard vs. Michigan. Just that one game alone makes him a 2nd rounder. I would take Gilbert Fuller and Roby ahead of him. Maybe even the midget (Varrett). Not really a fan of Dennard or the midget.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The selection of Aaron Donald by Pittsburg is puzzling since they run a 3-4 defense and Donald only weighs 285.  That is not very bigi for a nose tackle

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The selection of Aaron Donald by Pittsburg is puzzling since they run a 3-4 defense and Donald only weighs 285.  That is not very bigi for a nose tackle

I think his weight would be fine for a 3-4 DE though.  My question would be his height at only 6ft.  Seems like he is best suited to play a 3 tech in a 4-3.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What are you talking about Pittsburgh taking him? This isnt a mock draft. He went to college at Pittsburgh

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What are you talking about Pittsburgh taking him? This isnt a mock draft. He went to college at Pittsburgh

You are correct….I misread it.  Thanks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Donald climbing up to #10…..Sucks to see guys I really like and was hoping for in the 2nd round, climbing into the 1st on these rankings.  Attaochu, Fuller, and Shazier are great picks. Also sucks to see Cooks and OBJ ranked so high now. :(  I think Marquise Lee is over rated. I am amazed that he has remained in the 1st round on everyone's rankings for so long. He is good, but undersized, drops a lot of balls, and has durability issues. I say late 2nd round at best for that guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Donald climbing up to #10.....Sucks to see guys I really like and was hoping for in the 2nd round, climbing into the 1st on these rankings.  Attaochu, Fuller, and Shazier are great picks. Also sucks to see Cooks and OBJ ranked so high now. :(  I think Marquise Lee is over rated. I am amazed that he has remained in the 1st round on everyone's rankings for so long. He is good, but undersized, drops a lot of balls, and has durability issues. I say late 2nd round at best for that guy.

I know what you mean.  Although, I kind of like it too.  At the end of the season everyone puts their boards together based on game film.  Then they go through all the underwear and tshirt games and start reshuffling the deck.  If guys with great game tape start falling because guys who test well climb...bully for us in the 2nd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Donald climbing up to #10.....Sucks to see guys I really like and was hoping for in the 2nd round, climbing into the 1st on these rankings.  Attaochu, Fuller, and Shazier are great picks. Also sucks to see Cooks and OBJ ranked so high now. :(  I think Marquise Lee is over rated. I am amazed that he has remained in the 1st round on everyone's rankings for so long. He is good, but undersized, drops a lot of balls, and has durability issues. I say late 2nd round at best for that guy.

That's the truth !  Cooks is climbing.  Would really love to see him in the pewter thoughI hope he doesn't go to Carolina and become their next Steve Smiff 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The three guys I want at 7 would be:Donald (don't think that would be a reach) and could have tremendous value in rotation/depth/future.I like Evans; dude made JF look good so many times. Man against boys in the SEC. With Vjax, Williams, Martin, this offense could be really exciting.C. Pryor - will be special in the NFL. Might be a reach at 7. Especially with the two we already have. However, the Hawk can be released next year, and Pryor would then be of great value. Future All-Pro.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree on the Donald and Cooks moving up on the draft boards.  They are my 2 favorite….wanted the Bucs to draft them….players.  Will probably be lucky to see either one of them in a Buc’s uni next year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like seeing Ealy that far down. I don’t like him as a top 15 pick, but would sprint up to the podium to get him in the 2nd round.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like seeing Ealy that far down. I don't like him as a top 15 pick, but would sprint up to the podium to get him in the 2nd round.

Yep, I can see the Bucs going Ealy or Dee Ford in Rd 2. That would be nice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

C. Pryor - will be special in the NFL. Might be a reach at 7. Especially with the two we already have. However, the Hawk can be released next year, and Pryor would then be of great value. Future All-Pro.

If we took a safety 7th overall for the 2nd time in three years I would literally sh!t my pants and put my head through the TV.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

C. Pryor - will be special in the NFL. Might be a reach at 7. Especially with the two we already have. However, the Hawk can be released next year, and Pryor would then be of great value. Future All-Pro.

If we took a safety 7th overall for the 2nd time in three years I would literally sh!t my pants and put my head through the TV.

You already do that now

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah but this time he means it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would you put it on YouTube?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But what if he really is a future all-pro? It's not Lovie's job to keep paying for Schiano's mistakes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would you put it on YouTube?

Vine.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do it for the Vine

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks for adding that. That is another reason that he would be the biggest reach of the three. Especially, with the two we have (one of which we drafted recently). I get it, and I hear ya'. I still think he is going to be a special player.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah he looks pretty good.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Surprised Benjamin isn’t on this list, if we don’t go WR R1 and he is somehow there R2 I would love to take him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The big board has changed, Anthony Barr has moved down to 22 and Evans has moved up to #6. Bortles stays in the top 10, but Bridgwater has moved down to 13 and Manziel to 21. Odel Beckham has made the jump to #17 now. ILB CJ Mosley is now 8th (was 11th). Timmy Jernigan is fallen to 26. Just some of the moves that caught my eye about a month before the draft.21. Johnny Manziel* QB Texas A&M 90]

Reality is a b!tch....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This seems more accurate to me.If we don't have a shot at Watkins, Bridgewater, Clowney or maybe Mack.... I'm warming to the idea of Evans (again.)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This seems more accurate to me.If we don't have a shot at Watkins, Bridgewater, Clowney or maybe Mack.... I'm warming to the idea of Evans (again.)

Does everyone think Lovie traveled to A&M just to see Manziel. Evans makes a lot of sense for the Bucs. Jackson, Evans and hopefully a return-to-form Williams would devistate NFC South secondaries. He also gives the Bucs some flexibiilty to move Jackson or Williams after 2014 if he blossoms into a true WR1 as he is projected to become. Would have no issues with him or Watkins at #7.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jackson and Evans (with an effective Brandon Myers and running game would be nearly indefensible.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jackson and Evans (with an effective Brandon Myers and running game would be nearly indefensible.

Depends on the scheme and whether we have a true underneath option (not just dump-offs).  Defenses showed in 2012 that they could shut down 2 deep ball WRs when there's no underneath threat.  Maybe one of the TEs can be that guy but I'm skeptical.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn't destroy my tv, or pants, but it truly would be a dumb move.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Teddy @7 is going to be a steal.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Teddy @7 is going to be a steal.

For sure.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What happen to Dee Ford? Wasn’t he suppose to be great? Was he on IR or something? Haven’t heard his name all season.

Please wait…

• asaylor81

Participant

What happen to Dee Ford? Wasn't he suppose to be great? Was he on IR or something? Haven't heard his name all season.

He was stuck behind Justin Houston and Tamba Hali. Hali will be out of KC this offseason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

KC even tried using him at ILB on blitzes a few times this year, just to get him some snaps. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What happen to Dee Ford? Wasn't he suppose to be great? Was he on IR or something? Haven't heard his name all season.

He was stuck behind Justin Houston and Tamba Hali. Hali will be out of KC this offseason.

Link?  If so, very enticing pass rusher.

Please wait…

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.