Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• BP1

Participant

This is what I love about the media. Now the Seahawks are back on track because they beat one of the worst teams in the NFL.  ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Marshall Faulk on the post game show called it what it is in a much nicer way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seattle will be hard pressed to make the playoffs IMO.Unless they get on a really good run they are going to be battling for a wild card spot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The defense played well… so, yes.

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

This is what I love about the media. Now the Seahawks are back on track because they beat one of the worst teams in the NFL.  ::)

sounds like the Red Board these last two weeks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That sad moment where the board troll actually drops some truth.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Seahawks look like an 8-8 team to me. Their offense is struggling, and for some reason they cannot figure out how to use Jimmy Graham in the passing game consistently.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How is that the same? Show me where someone on the RB says the Bucs will make a run at another Super Bowl after the Jax win?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah I know...Didn't Wilson get sacked 5 times?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

7 or 8 wins max, they still play the Steelers, Cardinals twice and are bound to trip up a few other times.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

what a sloppy game, wasnt there like 15 total sacks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

11...But, I thought SF's QB had some open opportunities he didn't take.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

11...But, I thought SF's QB had some open opportunities he didn't take.

yeah i noticed that too, wondered if he was told not to scramble, he had many chance to try to make something but stood in the pocket.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seattle’s O-line is among the worst in the league. Probably on-par with TB’s 2014 squad. Their offensive gameplan relies on Beast Mode blasting through holes and penetrating the second level. The passing game relies on plays that seemingly take a long time to formulate. Wilson is a master at extending the play but he’s a mere mortal with a line playing that poorly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How is that the same? Show me where someone on the RB says the Bucs will make a run at another Super Bowl after the Jax win?

I'm not seeing many saying that Seattle is destined for the SB now after last nights game. Even if they were though, there is a key difference between the Bucs and the Seahawks. Their team is largely the same squad that has been to back to back SBs, while the Bucs have only won 8 total games from '13-'15.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is from one story:The Seahawks got their running game going, dominated on defense, and, most importantly, were able to finish out strong -- something they struggled with in previous games this season.They haven't improved. It's because the 49ers suck.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny, I saw no “they’ll be right back in Santa Clara come February” in the quote you just posted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny, I saw no "they'll be right back in Santa Clara come February" in the quote you just posted.

They are thinking it, chace.  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny, I saw no "they'll be right back in Santa Clara come February" in the quote you just posted.

Sometimes you need to read between the lines.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sometimes you need to read between the lines.

Or create strawmen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They are thinking it, chace.  ;)

Mmmhmm. Sure they were. :) The expectations have already been lowered for the Seahawks. The offense has looked really bad with the poor pass protection and Russell Wilson has been very inconsistent. The defense, while still good, was bound to take a step back with losing Quinn and not having some of their best defenders for certain periods.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's right because according to you Chip Kelly is back on track for beating two teams in their last two games at home that have a combined 1-5 road record. Silly Red Board

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Niners are a train wreck. They overreacted hiring Tomaluso after Harbaugh. They went from the control freak, to the yes man, that is in over his head. I don't know what the hell happened to Kap. It seems he has the Josh Freeman disease. Looked good early but imploded. He is done there, he lost the team. He eats lunch by himself in the cafeteria. No one pays attention to him anymore. They will probably set their sights on Jared Goff, if available when they pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't know what the hell happened to Kap. It seems he has the Josh Freeman disease. Looked good early but imploded. He is done there, he lost the team. He eats lunch by himself in the cafeteria. No one pays attention to him anymore.

When things started going sour with Harbaugh, that is when we saw things go downhill with Kaep. Harbaugh knew he was on his way out of town and so his mentoring and guidance for Kaep probably slipped a bit. Also, teams had more than enough tape on Kaep. It's part of the reason why Freeman had really only one year of decent play. DCs knew who he was and knew how to put him in positions to fail. I've head things from people that suggest that Kaep isn't fully committed to continuous improvement as a QB. That he possibly feels that his athleticism will get him by. A player like that always will eventually hit their ceiling, and it seems we have seen the best of Kaep as a NFL QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't know what the hell happened to Kap. It seems he has the Josh Freeman disease. Looked good early but imploded. He is done there, he lost the team. He eats lunch by himself in the cafeteria. No one pays attention to him anymore.

When things started going sour with Harbaugh, that is when we saw things go downhill with Kaep. Harbaugh knew he was on his way out of town and so his mentoring and guidance for Kaep probably slipped a bit. Also, teams had more than enough tape on Kaep. It's part of the reason why Freeman had really only one year of decent play. DCs knew who he was and knew how to put him in positions to fail. I've head things from people that suggest that Kaep isn't fully committed to continuous improvement as a QB. That he possibly feels that his athleticism will get him by. A player like that always will eventually hit their ceiling, and it seems we have seen the best of Kaep as a NFL QB.

Well, if that was true concerning Freeman, wouldn't he be lighting it up in the EFL or whatever the hell it is called? He seems to have major probs between the ears.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, if that was true concerning Freeman, wouldn't he be lighting it up in the EFL or whatever the hell it is called? He seems to have major probs between the ears.

Well, I didn't say that was Freeman's only downfall. Of course the drugs and lack of mental fortitude resulted in his ultimate failure. I'm more talking about what happened in the immediate aftermath of the 2010 season.

Please wait…

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.