Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 24 reply threads

• Author

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

I never noticed before but is this guy always like this? He needs to be trucked by a player running out of bounds. This guy behaves like a girly type fanboy on the sidelines. He was acting like the game was over at the half as he was jumping like a Leprechaun slapping his players on the ass heading to the locker room. I thought he was going to kiss Stafford on the sidelines after one TD pass. It looked like the scene from Smokey and the Bandit when the Bandit first kissed Frog on the bridge at the park. He had this big smile as he gazed into Stafford’s eyes. He then runs down the sideline to chase down Jackson after his long TD like he was after the Beatles in the movie “A Hard Day’s Night”. They need to play these clips for the Bucs players if the teams meet in the playoffs.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

This was a much bigger game for them then it was for us.

Brady had NE on his mind.

I don’t blame him.

• Boid Fink

Participant

What? This was the benchmark fir a while. And you don’t blame him for what? Brady wasn’t the problem. List opportunities, no pass rush, secondary that is porous and slow, and inability to run are the reason the Bucs for dog walked. Any smart person could see this. The pass defense is bottom of the league and has been for a while. Pass rush not working compounds that issue. Add it all up and you get a dog walking.

I don’t blame him.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

I don’t blame him.

It was just really odd to see a HC act like he did. Gruden maybe during our Super Bowl but that was at the end of the friggin Super Bowl and the game was all but over.

• Boid Fink

Participant

This game had the same weight for both sides. Stop making excuses. An asskicking is what it is. The coaching staff and defense deserve this. They played like a sack of shit.

And they will even with Sherman. Sherman is too slow to matter. Bucs need to add a player for a pick.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

What? This was the benchmark fir a while. And you don’t blame him for what? Brady wasn’t the problem. List opportunities, no pass rush, secondary that is porous and slow, and inability to run are the reason the Bucs for dog walked. Any smart person could see this. The pass defense is bottom of the league and has been for a while. Pass rush not working compounds that issue. Add it all up and you get a dog walking.

I don’t blame him.

Yeah agreed. Defense was clearly the issue this game lmao

We need to add Sherman I suppose because secondary looks awful. Hopefully JPP and AB are back next week but I don’t think they would have moved the needle this game

We got are asses kicked but time to bounce back on what should be a great Sunday night in foxboro

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Bucs have to use this loss and McVay’s antics to light the fire for this season the way they used the NO losses last year. I have the feeling they will, but Bowles vs the Rams is very concerning.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

This game had the same weight for both sides. Stop making excuses. An asskicking is what it is. The coaching staff and defense deserve this. They played like a sack of shit.

And they will even with Sherman. Sherman is too slow to matter. Bucs need to add a player for a pick.

I agree with the trade for a pick. Sherman would be on a team right now if he had any gas left in the tank.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Bucs have to use this loss and McVay’s antics to light the fire for this season the way they used the NO losses last year. I have the feeling they will, but Bowles vs the Rams is very concerning.

The Rams are not an issue if they address the secondary concerns. They were picking on the young players.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Bucs have to use this loss and McVay’s antics to light the fire for this season the way they used the NO losses last year.

I’d say the first KC meeting is what they used to light the fire last season.

Didn’t lose a game after that and sparked the 10-game win streak.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

The Rams are not an issue if they address the secondary concerns. They were picking on the young players.

3 games so far and there’s little to no pressure and all 3 qb’s have torched us. He needs to find a scheme that slows the bleeding because right now its weak out there.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

I never noticed before but is this guy always like this? He needs to be trucked by a player running out of bounds. This guy behaves like a girly type fanboy on the sidelines. He was acting like the game was over at the half as he was jumping like a Leprechaun slapping his players on the ass heading to the locker room. I thought he was going to kiss Stafford on the sidelines after one TD pass. It looked like the scene from Smokey and the Bandit when the Bandit first kissed Frog on the bridge at the park. He had this big smile as he gazed into Stafford’s eyes. He then runs down the sideline to chase down Jackson after his long TD like he was after the Beatles in the movie “A Hard Day’s Night”. They need to play these clips for the Bucs players if the teams meet in the playoffs.

Post of the Year

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Yeah.

The GOAT was looking past a team that’s a possible NFCCG matchup.

SMFH…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

He’s a little Petey Carol wannabe.

Pretending to be so “All In” to make up for his subpar coaching.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I’d hardly call a coach with a career win percentage of nearly 70% thus far, “sub-par”.

Keep in mind, starting at the age of 31. In other words, around the same age you lost your virginity.

• Boid Fink

Participant

No they need to consider how to defend the outside from quick hitters on the outside. This has been the scheme against the Bucs since game 1. It completely negates the speed of the Bucs. They have to find a way to align their corners and safeties to manage this massive issue. They can’t shed blocks out there and they are bad tacklers as well. Dee and Ross aren’t going to scare anyone, and Davis is playing lost right now as well. Bowles is figured out right now. He has been spotted.

• RudeGuy

Participant

No they need to consider how to defend the outside from quick hitters on the outside. This has been the scheme against the Bucs since game 1. It completely negates the speed of the Bucs. They have to find a way to align their corners and safeties to manage this massive issue. They can’t shed blocks out there and they are bad tacklers as well. Dee and Ross aren’t going to scare anyone, and Davis is playing lost right now as well. Bowles is figured out right now. He has been spotted.

If I’m not mistaken we had this problem a few years ago. The coaches kept drilling into the players heads not to get beat deep and keep everything in front of you.

• Charles

Participant

They just beat the tar out of the Super Bowl champs on a 10 game winning streak.

To teh victors go teh spoils.

We were dominated. Our ish pushed in.

Sad stuff because our problems are not fixed in a week or by one player.

That d line is crap. Shaq is stealing money right now.

• kingtrojan

Participant

McVay is your typical front runner coach

• creamsicles

Participant

McVay is an excellent coach… his record proves it. I focus more on substance over style.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sean is the sort of clown that represents Los Angeles perfectly, lol.

They blew their load in September, lol!

• BChaves8

Participant

How is Davis playing lost right now? Outside of the 2 yard TD catch by Kupp, seems like he did his damn job. If White doesn’t pick him on that Djax crossing route I think it could have been a different game. That play was a killer and Davis was in great position.

• Vance

Participant

I feel like the hit on Gronk should have been taunting.

• TCB2W!

Participant

I’d hardly call a coach with a career win percentage of nearly 70% thus far, “sub-par”.

Keep in mind, starting at the age of 31. In other words, around the same age you lost your virginity.

And 47-49 without a QB named Russell Wilson.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by TCB2W!.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder how many laps ole Sean McVay ran today.

Lol

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.