Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• RudeGuy

Participant

The coaches need to play a video compilation of McVay from game #3 acting all girly man after each big play. This would include him running and jumping down the sidelines and hugging everyone. He was acting as if he had won the Super Bowl. Also reminded me a lot of those little people in the Wizard of Oz when they saw the witch was dead. This should help set the tone for kicking his teams ass.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

I mean im not opposed to it but highly doubt this team needs motivation with all of our leadership.

think about – Brady, Gronk, Evans, Suh, JPP, David

those veterans aren’t going to allow complacency

the problem i see is more the match-up. my confidence is growing stronger each and every day but it was at a low point yesterday.

Im sure we are amped to try and beat the Saints and we are 1-4 in those matchups the last 2 years with one being an opportunity to clinch the division. It took 4 turnovers to overcome them in last year’s playoffs

our Defense will have to play similar to last week at an elite level. Luckily, it would appear we will be relatively healthy on that side of the ball – knock on wood

also appears Lenny will go and i’d be shocked if Jensen wasn’t out there.

the question becomes that if Wirfs cant go, doesn’t that limit Gronks output if we have to have him stay back to help out Wells or Cappa/Stinne at tackle. Does Ramsey shut down Evans.

it really trickles down on offense and would need huge games out of Brate, Lenny, and perhaps an unsung hero at WR.

hopefully Wirfs can go but if not, it’s going to be nail biter no matter the videos we post. I dont like the match-up but if we are healthy sans Godwin; im not afraid. Wirfs throws a dagger into it

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Can’t stand him.

McYAY

Just like Pete Carrol sprinting down the sideline because they punted inside the 10

• theknees

Participant

Every coach named Sean in the league is a petty cock sucker. Can’t stand any of them. Unfortunately the Sean in our division is a damn good coach.

• kenntak

Participant

As much as I can’t stand him, Sean Payton is good at coaching. As for the other Sean, he needs to lose to a Brady led team again.

• seekpar

Participant

Sean coaches in Buffalo also.

• FLASH

Participant

Can’t stand him.

McYAY

Just like Pete Carrol sprinting down the sideline because they punted inside the 10

The little leprechaun even has some annoying commercial now on TV. The Bucs need to take away his little pot of gold on Sunday.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

I’m glad I’ll be at Ray Jay and not have to watch the TV broadcast with the cameras panning to Sean McVay every 2 minutes throughout the game.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.