Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• Pennywise

Participant

Nice

• m_j

Participant

wow!

• Pennywise

Participant

Per RapSheet

Sources: Sean Payton has informed the #Saints  that he’s stepping away.

• m_j

Participant

I guess 70 mil over the cap are not managable any more

• Pennywise

Participant

He will end up cowboys coach next year

• Biggs3535

Participant

Guy would rather quit than work with Jameis one more year.

• TBChucky

Participant

😂🤣 Hilarious!!

• JC5100

Participant

He will end up cowboys coach next year

Think 2023. He’ll take a recharge year.

• BucBalla85

Participant

That might be the best buc news of the new year.

• TBChucky

Participant

Someone tell Tom, FAST!!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Biggs is right… I wouldn’t wanna coach Winston either.

• TCB2W!

Participant

I wonder if Hochuli was looking for revenge from this incident. His dad was a prick too.

When Tom Brady talks, the NFL listens — and acts

Tom Brady has clout, and his indignation may have saved the NFL’s 100th season from being ruined by the refs even though he backtracked like he was avoiding Shaq Barrett .

Yellow flags flew at an alarming rate over the first two weeks of the season, and Shawn Hochuli’s crew called 20 infractions Thursday night in the Titans-Jaguars game — starting on the very first play from scrimmage — that kicked off Week 3.ABC News article from 2019:

With 15 flags thrown in the first half, eight of them for offensive holding, Brady said he’d seen enough and was turning off the game .

By halftime, Brady was tweeting, “Too many penalties. Just let us play!!!” and then, “I’m turning off this game I can’t watch these ridiculous penalties anymore.”

Analyst Troy Aikman noted Brady’s tweets on the game broadcast, saying, “Tom Brady is one of the least controversial people we have in our game. He is league royalty. When he makes a statement like that, that should get somebody’s attention.”

It sure did.

Al Riveron, the league’s senior vice president of officiating, held a conference call with referees Saturday, ESPN reported, and they were instructed to stick to the backside holding calls and allow more time for O-linemen to get their hands inside the frame of defenders on front-side and other blocks.

The officials only flagged offensive holding 45 more times the rest of the weekend, an average of three a game, down from nearly six a game before Sunday.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You have a source for that?

• Buccaholic

Participant

We make backup QB’s and backup Coaches look like 1st ballot hall of famers. What makes any of you think that the Bucs can beat the Saints, especially without the 🐐?!?

• BuccaNoler

Participant

More like he’d rather keep his winning percentage intact than go through a season where his team is a bottom feeder. They’re gonna be in cap hell for at least two years.

• Greattimes

Participant

Where is Dennis Allen going? Maybe nowhere and replaces Payton.

• dexmonkey

Participant

More like he’d rather keep his winning percentage intact than go through a season where his team is a bottom feeder. They’re gonna be in cap hell for at least two years.

this. the Saints are about to go into total rebuild mode. they’ve been kicking the can on their cap for years and its finally time to pay the piper. the Taysom Hill deal had to be the nail in the coffin. they gave him retarded money and now hes the only “qb” on the roster and theyre officially stuck with him. Payton watched that movie this year and said im out

• BucHarbour

Participant

Ding dong the wicked witch is dead! Saints can go *bleep* themselves. Dirty ass team needs to be blown up this off-season. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of schlubs. Peyton wanted no part of the total rebuild they are about to go through.

• seekpar

Participant

Adios…enjoy coaching the Cowpukes! At least he won’t be in our division anymore.

• spartan

Participant

As has been said I think he took one look at the $60m+ over the cap and said I’m outta here. Doesn’t say much of him as a person, but I don’t blame him. He’ll be back in a couple of years with the “I miss sunday football” routine.

• kenntak

Participant

If Bowles leaves, can we hire Allen!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.