Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• replica

Participant

Saw this on Instagram this morning, anyone received theirs yet?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Received mine yesterday

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Got mine today!  :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

got mine today as well…A little disappointed with the package though to be honest. I’m not gonna spoil it for those who haven’t gotten theirs but I feel like it could have been better. But, I’m excited for football :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Apparently I don’t know how to post a picture  >:(Waiting for a knock on my door....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Apparently I don't know how to post a picture  >:(Waiting for a knock on my door....

Blame Instagram for not being able to link pictures properly. Here is the picture you tried posting:bK7IsWF.png

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

Wish I lived in Tampa.

Please wait…

• ruodrik

Participant

So which of you fine folks want to sell me 2 tickets to the Dallas game?  :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Apparently I don't know how to post a picture  >:(Waiting for a knock on my door....

Blame Instagram for not being able to link pictures properly. Here is the picture you tried posting:bK7IsWF.png

Yep that's it lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is that a patch or a pin? What else came in the package

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Finally arrived yesterday. Didn’t come with much, license plate frame. 40th anniversary patch in a display case. Can’t wait for the 24th

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Mine came on Friday.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Finally arrived yesterday. Didn't come with much, license plate frame. 40th anniversary patch in a display case. Can't wait for the 24th

Also, a large 2015 Schedule Magnet, and mine came with the book of parking passes.I like the package they sent. Redskins just send the tickets, parking passes and a nice letter, all in a FedEx envelope.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Finally arrived yesterday. Didn't come with much, license plate frame. 40th anniversary patch in a display case. Can't wait for the 24th

Also, a large 2015 Schedule Magnet, and mine came with the book of parking passes.I like the package they sent. Redskins just send the tickets, parking passes and a nice letter, all in a FedEx envelope.

Yeah forgot about the magnet & parking..previous years they've mailed out large Bucs flags, clear bags for the stadium,cooler bags, etc..our package this year sounds much better than the Skins!

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Yeah forgot about the magnet & parking..previous years they've mailed out large Bucs flags, clear bags for the stadium,cooler bags, etc..our package this year sounds much better than the Skins!

Yeah, it definitely sounds like the Bucs give a better package. I'm quite happy with mine; however, now I keep looking at the package, and am anxious for the first game. :)

Please wait…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.