Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• kenntak

Participant

Ok, I don’t know what is happening in our country. The city of Seattle has instituted a taxpayer-funded training program for white employees only. You have to check out the link for more details.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/seattle-holds-training-session-for-white-employees-aimed-at-affirming-their-complicity-in-racism-and-undoing-whiteness

Honestly, have you seen a publicly funded program that was so racist and unconstitutional in your life? This helps race relations? It does nothing but polarize people further, create animosity, discourage the will to succeed and be an individual, and institutionalizes racism–all in the name of civil rights?!?

I guarantee that Martin Luther King would be utterly appalled if he saw something like that instituted in 2020. Where have all of the rational people gone?

• Anonymous

Inactive

As described, the program is dumb as hell, but I say as described because I’m going to guess that it is a exaggeration. I only say that because of the references to “publicly funded” and “taxpayer funded”

Those are like buzz phrases that conservative use to mock liberals and I say that because how would a city do anything that was not publicly funded

Again I agree that as described in that program is horse shit, my comment is more about reliable media

• Biggs3535

Participant

Ok, I don’t know what is happening in our country. The city of Seattle has instituted a taxpayer-funded training program for white employees only. You have to check out the link for more details.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/seattle-holds-training-session-for-white-employees-aimed-at-affirming-their-complicity-in-racism-and-undoing-whiteness

Honestly, have you seen a publicly funded program that was so racist and unconstitutional in your life? This helps race relations? It does nothing but polarize people further, create animosity, discourage the will to succeed and be an individual, and institutionalizes racism–all in the name of civil rights?!?

I guarantee that Martin Luther King would be utterly appalled if he saw something like that instituted in 2020. Where have all of the rational people gone?

It’s pretty disgusting that this is even being proposed, much less being implemented. These people are whack jobs.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will not waste my time looking, but there are “public use of money” programs going the other direction.

and aren’t you guys state’s right people?

:-)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.