Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmao. The truth comes out sometimes

He’s richer than most of those football players … who knelt for the National Anthem, not the POA

(He’s also rich in part from his former company’s involvement in the BIGEST Medicare fraud scandal ever. But we all know that from all those threads here by the “small government, fiscally conservative” Libertarians)

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Are your Shingles getting any better– or are you still staggering when you walk??

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anything about black folks is like syrup to KkKChron (and others here)

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Syrup? That’s weird, staggering.

Hey, what’s this about stacey abrams and other DNC flip-flopping on Voter ID?

2 months ago it was “racist”– now they are saying they were never against it?! (They stoopid.)

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Lemme guess, Virgil_Retard:
      “fiCtiOn!”

GA Trash(D)Party losers all are backtracking.
      Cheeseburger Abrams, Wifebeater Warnock.

When are n Biden and fgtObama going to apologize for ripping the MLB All-Star game away from Atlanta?? Trash(D)Party

• Anonymous

Inactive

Syrup? That’s weird, staggering.

Hey, what’s this about stacey abrams and other DNC flip-flopping on Voter ID?

2 months ago it was “racist”– now they are saying they were never against it?! (They stoopid.)

Look at you keeping the KKK in KKKChron

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

All-Star game yanked away from Atlanta by dumb, racist Democrats.

• harrybucman

Participant

I thought I read that MLB pulled the ALLSTAR GAME. Can you provide me with the link that says the DEMS were the pullers.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

TrashBiden, TrashObama, and CheeseburgerAbrams all LIED– and FORCED the All-Star game out of Atlanta.

Shame be on the Trash(D)Party!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Does Scott have dementia?

Where is jbear on this one?

Or is he officially coffee and no longer trying to pretend he doesn’t have multiple screen names…?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Or is he officially coffee and no longer trying to pretend he doesn’t have multiple screen names…?

+1

• jbear

Participant

Are we seriously back to this “java alt” bullshit? It’s been over a year since I weened you off this crap and suddenly you’re back at it?

It shows a real lack of intelligence if you can’t tell the difference between different posters. It’s not that hard to pick out different writing styles etc.

It’s also offensive and rude. No Fire, everyone who disagrees with you is not just one person being a jerk to you all day. Get a grip dude.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are we seriously back to this “java alt” bullshit? It’s been over a year since I weened you off this crap and suddenly you’re back at it?

It shows a real lack of intelligence if you can’t tell the difference between different posters. It’s not that hard to pick out different writing styles etc.

It’s also offensive and rude. No Fire, everyone who disagrees with you is not just one person being a jerk to you all day. Get a grip dude.

So .. nothing about Scott? Faux outrage?

Weird

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I mean you’ve literally confused me and Lee 5 times so… an odd deflection.

And you didn’t call Rick Scott demented for his flub… odd

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

TrashBiden, TrashObama, and CheeseburgerAbrams all LIED– and FORCED the All-Star game out of Atlanta.

Shame be on the Trash(D)Party!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.