Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 85 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

“Lets go Brandon!”

Mimicking Greta? “How dare you not wear a mask!” The science is settled! LOL

• Trask Force

Participant

OK you might have to explain that to us normal humans who don’t hang out in the Trumposphere.

• Runole

Participant

OK you might have to explain that to us normal humans who don’t hang out in the Trumposphere.

Trumposphere? I believe BIden is a doddering weak old fool that is a total embarrassment to America.

You?

As to “Lets go Brandon” you have to give credit to the lady sportscaster who has poor crowd listening skills.

Wikipedia will explain it to you.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

is a doddering weak old fool that is a total embarrassment to America.

So, in other words, like every person who’s sat in the Oval Office for the last 5-6 years.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Yes dummy, we understand your moronic “inside” joke.

That mannequin beat the absolute dog shit out of your man-diaper cult-leader.

How sad is that for you?

• Runole

Participant

Thanks for those responses proving a critical point I was making,

“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.” Plato

Sad to see how Trump destroyed your observational skills.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

the irony ^^^^^^^^^^

Would have only been better if you called me a name LMAO . . while saying that the vaccine didnt work because you can get an infection

““This is the truth for you, men of Athens; I am hiding nothing from you either great or small in my speech, nor am I holding anything back. And yet I know rather well that I incur hatred by these very things; which is also a proof that I speak the truth, and that this is the slander against me, and that these are its causes.”

I would say stick to biology, but . . well . . see comments about vaccine

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Are you referring to yourself?

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Someone could write a book on Runole quoting Plato (who is actually relaying a summary of Socrates’ words). LOL

The short version that cuts right to the irony is that Plato is known for many things but one is a belief about “evil” that still survives today. The belief is that evil was a consequence of ignorance. Plato believed (in part because Socrates believed) that virtue was teachable, so an “evil” person could become “virtuous” with information or facts. This is the closest Socrates quote I could quickly find:

“No one willingly pursues evil, or at least what he takes to be evil; human nature forbids that; furthermore, faced with the choice of two evils, no one will choose the greater if he can choose the lesser.”

I think Plato said something akin to people rely on their well-informed judgment. So, for example, Mussolini and his fascists weren’t “evil” as much as they were MINSINFORMED. They believed they were doing good, not evil.

Trumpers like Runole view themselves as “patriots” . . even as they storm the Capitol, figuratively and literally.

Trumpism is (obviously) synonymous with misinformation and disinformation, such as the “Big Lie.” If you believe the Big Lie then you didnt see your storming of the Capitol as “evil.”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Is Trump the truth-speaker?

Lmfao!!!

Runole would you, if provided with the opportunity, change and save Trump’s golfing diapers?

Would you keep the diaper for yourself or sell it?

• Runole

Participant

Posters without biology degrees arguing with someone with one! Now that is funny.

They shall be ordained the “settled science trio” lol

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Diapers… DO YOU CHANGE THEM MOTHER F***ER?!?!?

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Posters without biology degrees arguing with someone with one! Now that is funny.

They shall be ordained the “settled science trio” lol

No way you have a biology degree because you completely bungled basic vaccines.

Even funnier is the other thread where you now try to call it Trumps vaccine

Talk about nuts. Its like you’re two people

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

He’s to chicken shit to answer.

Shocker.

• Runole

Participant

The idiots of the cove have rustled jimmies as they attempt to defend special needs joe! lol

In my world vaccines prevent getting a Virus like the polio vaccine

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

The idiots of the cove have rustled jimmies as they attempt to defend special needs joe! lol

ROFLMAO . . .

Uh Runole . . might want to look a little closer at that comment

Or just use your Biology Degree wonder powers to ask yourself why different vaccines have different . . . DOSES

a little hint there as you go to FSU and ask for a refund

• FireLicht2020

Participant

He got his degree before the polio vaccine was created…

To be fair

• Kermit56

Participant

ROFLMAO . . .

Or just use your Biology Degree wonder powers to ask yourself why different vaccines have different . . . DOSES

Um, here’s what the World Health Organization says about vaccines:

Vaccines train our immune systems to create proteins that fight disease, known as ‘antibodies’, just as would happen when we are exposed to a disease but – crucially – vaccines work without making us sick. Vaccinated people are protected from getting the disease in question and passing on the pathogen, breaking any chains of transmission

Maybe you should contact them and let them know they are wrong.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

So @Runole, as you continue to clown yourself in this thread and the other, I want to remind you of two things:

1. YOU USED YOU DEGREE AS A WEAPON — you used it to say it made you superior to others:

2. YOUVE POSTED SEVERAL TIMES BUT NEVER RESPONDED TO THIS? Did we miss it?

He’s to chicken shit to answer.

Shocker.

Seems DH has you read like a cheap comic, perhaps of the variety that you call a Biology book

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

ROFLMAO . . .

Um, here’s what the World Health Organization says about vaccines:

Vaccines train our immune systems to create proteins that fight disease, known as ‘antibodies’, just as would happen when we are exposed to a disease but – crucially – vaccines work without making us sick. Vaccinated people are protected from getting the disease in question and passing on the pathogen, breaking any chains of transmission

Maybe you should contact them and let them know they are wrong.

@Kermit56
      you are PROVING exactly why you conspiracy theorist are dangerous. Just like Buggsy in the other thread, you cherrypicked a quote.

Here’s the link tot he PAGE where you find your quote (btw you loons used to be critics of WHO lol). Lets look at the PAGE

http://www.who.int/news-room/questions-and-answers/item/herd-immunity-lockdowns-and-covid-19

Your QUOTE is in a section talking about HERD IMMUNITY and the DATE . . importantly. . . . is DECEMBER 2020 and its intended to encourage poeple to vaccinate (ie dont rely on herd immunity, something tool bags like you and Trump pushed, right?

This is right below the quote you posted here:

“We are still learning about immunity to COVID-19. Most people who are infected with COVID-19 develop an immune response within the first few weeks, but we don’t know how strong or lasting that immune response is, or how it differs for different people. There have also been reports of people infected with COVID-19 for a second time. “

KERMIT .. congratulations on PROVING why you Trumpers cannot be trusted to rely on “independent research.”

If you start with what you want to be the truth ( a vaccine does not work unless you cant catch the disease) you can always find a QUOTE . . almost always, dated or lacking context or incomplete . . and USE it as your version of “truth.”

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Here @Kermit56 and @Runole (who hilariously mentioned the polio vaccine), this is for both of you

READ CLOSELY, especially PARTS IN BOLD

Vaccine developers often hope that, in addition to preventing illness, their vaccines will achieve “sterilizing immunity,” where the vaccination blocks the germ from even being able to get into the body at all. This sterilizing immunity means someone who’s vaccinated will neither catch the virus nor transmit it further. For a vaccine to be effective, though, it doesn’t need to prevent the germ from infecting an immunized person.

The Salk inactivated polio vaccine, for instance, does not completely stop polio virus from growing in the human gut. But it is extremely effective at preventing the crippling disease because it triggers antibodies that block the virus from infecting the brain and spinal cord. Good vaccines provide effective and durable training for the body’s immune system, so when it actually encounters the disease-causing pathogen, it’s ready to mount an optimum response.

When it comes to COVID-19, immunologists are still figuring out what they call the “correlates of protection,” factors that predict just how protected someone is against the coronavirus. Researchers believe that an optimum amount of “neutralizing antibodies,” the type that not only bind the virus but also prevent it from infecting, are sufficient to fend off repeat infections. Scientists are also still assessing the durability of immunity that the COVID-19 vaccines are providing and where in the body it’s working.”

Immunologists expect vaccines that protect against viral illnesses to also reduce transmission of the virus after vaccination. But it’s actually tricky to figure out for sure if vaccinated people are not spreading the germ.

COVID-19 poses a particular challenge because people with asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic infections can spread the disease – and insufficient contact tracing and testing mean those without symptoms are rarely detected. Some scientists estimate that the number of asymptomatic COVID-19 infections in the overall population could be 3 to 20 times higher than the number of confirmed cases. Research suggests that undocumented cases of COVID-19 in people who either were asymptomatic or experienced very mild disease could be responsible for up to 86% of all infections, though other studies contradict the high estimates.

It’s tricky to figure out for sure if vaccinated people are not spreading the germ.
      In one study, the CDC tested volunteer health care personnel and other front-line workers at eight U.S. locations for SARS-CoV-2 infections weekly for three months, regardless of symptoms or vaccination status. The researchers found that fully immunized participants were 25 times less likely to test positive for COVID-19 than were those who were unvaccinated. Findings like this imply that if vaccinated people are so well protected from getting infected at all, they are also unlikely to spread the virus. But without contact tracing to track transmission in a larger population, it’s impossible to know if the assumption is true.”

READ THAT LAST PART REALLY CLOSELY and recall Trump blocking testing

Runole, you read that really closely after you call FSU for your refund. and maybe after you apologize to Buggsy for dragging him down with you

• Kermit56

Participant

I was just letting you know what WHO’s definition of a vaccine is. You can twist and squirm and spin all you want. It’s not going to change anything. A vaccine is supposed to protect a person and prohibit transmission by that person.

Now, go stand in the corner and think about what you’ve done.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

A vaccine is supposed to protect a person and prohibit transmission by that person.

It doesn’t matter what you think it should be called. It is protective which is why the vast majority, by a wide margin, of those hospitalized and dying from Covid didn’t get their shot/vax.

Spreading Covid to own the libz… great idea.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Kermit & Runole

It would be one thing to have those thoughts about vaccines in your head, but to spread your opinion – especially with the emphasis that you’re a biologist – makes you part of the problem, right?

Only in the whacky Trump world would it be reasonable to expect that virologists wouid be 100% certain about both virus and vaccine AT THE OUTSET of a pandemic involving a virus never before seen. That’s absurdly unreasonable. I mean, if Runole is actually a biologist (lol) he should understand that science is hypothesis, test test revise hypothesis test test …

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

I was just letting you know what WHO’s definition of a vaccine is. You can twist and squirm and spin all you want. It’s not going to change anything. A vaccine is supposed to protect a person and prohibit transmission by that person.

Now, go stand in the corner and think about what you’ve done.

You can’t read?

There’s the WHO’s definition of “vaccinated” in December of 2020

The coronavirus CHANGED much of what was understood. With things like asymptomatic spread.

The thing that’s crazy is that your other half (Buggsy) said it was a CONSPIRACY when the CDC updated its definition and here you are citing then unchanged language on WHO

As I said @Kermit56 the problem with numb NUTZ like you guys is you start with what you want to be true and then you. Find things like this to support it. MISSING … of course,.. is the CONTEXT I just provided, context that was equally available to you BUT ignored because you don’t care about the actual truth, you care about propping up your belief

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Only in the whacky Trump world would it be reasonable to expect that virologists wouid be 100% certain about both virus and vaccine AT THE OUTSET of a pandemic involving a virus never before seen. That’s absurdly unreasonable

CORRECTION

in the Trump World if the virologist doesn’t have everything 100% at the outset, not pony do you ignore him/her, but you actually LISTEN to a radio DJ

:-)

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

The Salk inactivated polio vaccine, for instance, does not completely stop polio virus from growing in the human gut. But it is extremely effective at preventing the crippling disease because it triggers antibodies that block the virus from infecting the brain and spinal cord. Good vaccines provide effective and durable training for the body’s immune system, so when it actually encounters the disease-causing pathogen, it’s ready to mount an optimum response.

Runole . . . how many doses of the polio vaccine??

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It comes back to binary thinking. If it isn’t 100%, it is 0%…

But let’s trust VAERS!

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

It comes back to binary thinking. If it isn’t 100%, it is 0%…

But let’s trust VAERS!

Its pretty fascinating actually, if one just steps back and looks at it.

Every anti-vaxx Trumper here gobbles up information from the internet or social media and then mostly MISUSES information to prop up a position that has existed for years. So, posters who were 2020 Covid deniers or antui vaxxers later are now the same he poster posting WHO and CDC definitions as proof of some a cover up or claiming that a vaccine doesn’t work if it doesn’t stop spread

The counter information or explanatory information is widely available. Takes 15 minutes of reading to find the explanations or to make basic sense of it, even with no background.

So the open questions: is the counter information found but ignored or is it never found? IF its the latter, is that self-defeating fealty to the theory or over reliance on bad sources?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Seems DH has you read like a cheap comic, perhaps of the variety that you call a Biology book

Of course I have.

RuPedo is as predictable as it gets.

• Trask Force

Participant

Of course I have.

RuPedo is as predictable as it gets.

I’m pretty sure Runole’s “Biology” text starts with Chapter 1: Adam and Eve.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Runole trying to mock people with his biology degree WHILE being absolutely wrong about a vaccine basic …

COMPLETELY ON BRAND FOR A TRUMPER

• FireLicht2020

Participant

On the internet, can say whatever you want.

I’m a Rhodes Scholar and own a fortune 500 company

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Runole silenced himself?

Interesting

• Runole

Participant

Good Lord!

Proof that many on this thread are obsessively mentally ill. Lets begin with the basics of the Scientific Method.
      Hint: it is not treated like a religion or determined by a vote.
      the facts!
      masks don’t work Get a oxygen supplied space helmet if you truly live in abject fear.

The vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting Covid and both English and Israel comprehensive studies are actually showing that the vaccinated are more likely to be re- infected.

• Runole

Participant

Look at the recent YouTube video called

Freedom of information revelation

by John Campbell

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Is that where you got your college degree?

The Uuuuuuuuuutube?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I see our resident pedo decided to stop by and continue to duck questions like the pussy he is.

Par for the course.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

So the clown who tried to belittle people with his biology degree . . . just moves on from that once he’s shown to be an actual idiot

This . . . is . . . . the . . . COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Israel comprehensive studies are actually showing that the vaccinated are more likely to be re- infected.

LOL

Biology by Facebook.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I keep saying this but I’ll say it again.

Science isn’t binary. We don’t call something a vaccine because it has 100% effectiveness.

Don’t think any vaccine can ever say that. Ever…

It’s also why we get boosters for other vaccines.

If you’re mind thinks in binary like this, you could argue dumb shit all the time like…

The Bucs are the same as the Jags. Both teams didn’t win a championship this year.

Binary thinking just makes it easier for simple minded dolts to understand wildly complex issues via stupid shit like Joe Rogan

• Runole

Participant

Science isn’t binary. We don’t call something a vaccine because it has 100% effectiveness.

If you’re mind thinks in binary like this, you could argue dumb shit all the time like…

The Bucs are the same as the Jags. Both teams didn’t win a championship this year.

Binary thinking just makes it easier for simple minded dolts to understand wildly complex issues via stupid shit like Joe Rogan

Deaths in New Zealand by Peak Prosperity YouTube video

Do you have the courage to leave your authoritarian cocoon and watch the video?

binary thinking? LOL

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’ll watch your YouTube video when you admit that no vaccines are 100 effective.

Deal?

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

We don’t call something a vaccine because it has 100% effectiveness.

Don’t think any vaccine can ever say that. Ever

and yet everyone here who suggested the “vaccine doesn’t work” is a Trumper AND MOST IMPORTANTLY . . .not one of them revised their thinking after being confronted multiple times with the truth, truth you just posted here again

To the contrary, if you use someone like Kermit as an example, he didn’t really care about reality, he cared that a WHO definition for 2020 supported his claim.

Runole doesn’t care about the truth to the point that he spreads lies and mistruths to support HIS position

YouTube video

This is literally WHY we are in this mess. Trumpers who do not actually care about reality or facts as much as they care about protecting their own view (or the views given to them by media heroes)

• Kermit56

Participant

Trumpers who do not actually care about reality or facts as much as they care about protecting their own view (or the views given to them by media heroes)

Project much?

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Trumpers who do not actually care about reality or facts as much as they care about protecting their own view (or the views given to them by media heroes)

Project much?

I gave an actual example of YOU

Think much?

eh . . never mind, we know the answer

(Kermit, you’re chuckling, right?)

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

This is literally WHY we are in this mess. Trumpers who do not actually care about reality or facts as much as they care about protecting their own view (or the views given to them by media heroes)

like this . . . .

Project much?

You will NOT find a post here from Kermit addressing the WHO definition he posted, even though its addressed in great detail in this threads

You WILL find multiple posts from Kermit addressing other posters though

(all while chuckling though . .)

THIS IS THE COVE

• Runole

Participant

I’ll watch your YouTube video when you admit that no vaccines are 100 effective.

Deal?

Certainly all vaccines have bad side effects for some people.

Now watch the 2 videos .

extra In science there is always a counter theory every proposed theory and has nothing to do with denial.

• Runole

Participant

Israel comprehensive studies are actually showing that the vaccinated are more likely to be re- infected.

LOL

Biology by Facebook.

twitter science advocate! lol

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lmfao!

“Certainly all vaccines have bad side effects for some people.”

You just can’t fucking do it can you?

Not even something so simple!

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

LOL

Biology by Facebook.

twitter science advocate! lol

Runole, you NOT only claimed to be a biologist, you suggested that others opinions were inferior to your on the topic of virus precisely because you have a biology degree

that IMMEDIATELY and SPOECTACULARLY blew right up in your face with your comment about the polio vaccine

Its only on an ANONYMOUS message board that you resurface after that embarrassment and even then just to keep moving the ball.

DH is right about you

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Lmfao!

Its not just Runole. Its a Trumper thing. Even posting anonymously, most of them cant do it

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It was so simple…

So easy…

• Trask Force

Participant

Runole knows this. He knows that saying vaccines don’t “prevent” Covid is just a word game. Like any good Trumper, he has no concern for the truth, only selling the narrative. If you tell a lie over and over again, some people start believing it. Same thing with the election lies. Weak minded people actually believe it because they’ve been hammered with it over and over. They’ve heard the facts, but they hear the lies so often that they think there must be some kernel of truth. There must have been some kind of election cheating, otherwise why would Trump and Fox continue to claim it? Its because they are scum bags and they know you are gullible. Wake up.

• Runole

Participant

It can be summed up real easy. My critics trust DC regardless of party that no longer represent the Americans that put them into office. All about grifting and no accountability. Not about Trump.

Lmfao!

What do you want me to say?

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

That you were wrong, Mr. Biology. YOU CANNOT DO IT. NO WAY :-)

admit that no vaccines are 100 effective.

I think he means that you’re acting as if vaccines provide “sterile immunity” (100% effective against infection and spread).

• Kermit56

Participant

he cared that a WHO definition for 2020 supported his claim.

You mean, up until 2020. Not just for 2020. Why the change in the definition that had been used up until 2020?

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Why the change in the definition that had been used up until 2020

Its right in these threads, but the short version is because of TWO things:

1) the goal of every vaccine is practical immunity .. .

meaning what Runole posted about the Salk vaccine. Maning, everyday people getting vaccinated are 98% + likely to have some level of lasting immunity (even if the virus still exists in their system and doesnt work for everyone) AND

2) the goal of WHO and CDC etc is for people to vaccinate against a wide range of diseases (not just CV19). THATS THE POINT.

So, both entities are trying to show people the BENEFIT of vaccinating against a wide variety of diseases, not just CV19. So, with that goal in mind the message “get the Salk vaccine and you will not get polio” is TRUE 95+% of the time and much clearer message than “get the Salk vaccine . . in 4 different does . . maybe 5 for some of you . . and you’ll still have the virus, but you will not get the disease (98% of the time) and should not be able to pass the disease (97% of the time).”

So, the definition . . which is for being VACCINATED . . (not specially for the CV19 vaccine) sufficed in most instances FOR ITS PURPOSE, which was to get people to vaccinate, but it began to be questioned when CV19 came around because of its ASYMPTOMATIC SPREAD and “breakthrough” infections. The CDC updated for this reason (Buggsy says it a conspiracy lol )and WHO did not (so you rely on it completely out of context) because, again, many diseases not just unusual CV19.

By the way, THE LEVEL OF IMMUNITY provided by a particular vaccine is not actually known until YEARS after the widespread use of the vaccine because you need a LOT of testing and data to know. December 2020 the vaccine is just coming out. The CDC changes the definition in fall of 2021 and does so WITH AN EXPLANATION :

“The previous definitions could have been “interpreted to mean that vaccines were 100% effective, which has never been the case for any vaccine, so the current definition is more transparent, and also describes the ways in which vaccines can be administered,” the spokesperson said. “It’s also important to note that the modifications to the definition of ‘vaccine’ don’t change the fact that vaccines and the act of vaccination has prevented millions of illnesses and saved countless lives,” the spokesperson said in an email.

WHY THE EXPLANATION?

WHAT IS DIFFERENT NOW . . . THIS . . SOCIAL MEDIA FILLED WITH SELF-SERVING CON MEN WITH BIG MICROPHONES:

“U.S. Representative Thomas Massie of Kentucky said in a popular tweet the CDC has “been busy at the Ministry of Truth.”

SO . . . . this is on FULL DISPLAY RIGHT HERE because this is what makes you conspiracy theorist work:

1. you all trust unreliable people (Massie versus scientists, Rogan versus scientists etc)

2. AS A MATTER OF SELF WORTH, you all start with the conclusion you want “I was right to NOT get vaccinated, I am smarter than all the sheeple” and work BACKWARDS

3. The starting with the conclusion first approach leads you to CONFIRM your own bias NOT FIND TRUTH (even where readily available), so to Buggsy the change in definition becomes “proof” by way of a the Massie conspiracy and to you the December 2020 WHO definition (*splashed all over alt-right social media) becomes “proof” that you were right to not get vaccinated because “the vaccine does not work.” Both easilt proven false TO ANYONE WITH OPEN MIND and time, but the goal for conspiracy theorists is NOT the truth its SUPPORTING a belief.

CANT STRESS #3 enough and the proof that it is correct is literally this conversation WHEN all the data and explanation is right here in the threads and widely-available .

NO vaccine provides true “sterile immunity.”

Every vaccine — even the Salk vaccine (Runole) –allows some level of infection and transmission,

but the CV19 virus is unique, as are all viruses, and so very limited data and testing . . and one feature is asymptomatic spread another is the variants that break through (like INFLUENZA) some vaccinate people.

ALL THESE WORDS .. POSTED AGAIN . . WILL MEAN NOTHINGTO YOU @Kermit56.

As this is typed (again), Runole is still denying a simple point made by Fire. Buggsy will still have his conspiracy. You will stick to your definition. And all the “attack the messenger: stuff will begin again.

That’s because — especially now with 850k dead — your being “right” matters to your own view of your self MORE than reality

Its why these dicususions go on and on LOL and why all the personal attacks

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

@Kermit56

watch Runole here.

You think the same person who mocked non-biologists will come out and clearly and unequivocally say he was wrong?

That you were wrong, Mr. Biology. YOU CANNOT DO IT. NO WAY :-)

admit that no vaccines are 100 effective.

I think he means that you’re acting as if vaccines provide “sterile immunity” (100% effective against infection and spread).

Runole could prove all his many detractors wrong (eg DH calling him a pussy), me saying cannot do it, Fire saying he cannot do it . . . . BUT EVEN that opportunity is not enough because Runole thinks the world is aligned against him so his view of the vaccine (“CV19 vaccine does not work”) is now a statement of self worth, of self-esteem.

Maybe he will prove us all wrong and admit he was wrong . . biology degree and all.

Maybe you’ll say you were wrong to rely on the December 2020 definition without full context

Maybe Buggsy will say he was wrong . . about . . well .. everything :-)

Let’s see . . .

(kidding about Buggsy, of course)

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

If you’re wondering why CDC changed its definition and and WHO did not . . . different missions and audiences, the latter being key.

This is the WHO mission statement, after reforms back in 2010ish

“To support all countries to deliver quality immunization services as part of an
      integrated, people-centred platform of disease prevention that spans the human
      life-course.

So, the WHO is STILL fighting diseases in underdeveloped countries that are effectively eradicated in much of the developed world . . as one simple example . . and those diseases are in much less educated and developed populations .. whose vaccination is not only important to them BUT also to all of us (in more developed nations)

IN THE US . . the problem is not access or education or money . . ITS ACTUALLY DISINFORMATION:

“Less than 20 years ago, health experts thought it was only a matter of time before measles was completely eradicated in the United States. But over the past 15 years, the disease has gained a new foothold in the United States, likely due to parents choosing not to vaccinate their children, a new study suggests.”

weird, huh?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Say it with me runole:

No
      Vaccine
      Creates
      Percent
      Immunity

Not that hard. Then I’ll watch your YouTube video on chem trails or Bigfoot or whatever

• Kermit56

Participant

FWIW, I did not go looking for a definition that would confirm my bias. I googled “vaccine definition” to get educated, and the WHO website was toward the top of entries.

I appreciate the effort you made to give me a better understanding. When I think of vaccines, I think of polio, measles, mumps, etc., and I have never heard of anyone getting any of those diseases who had been vaccinated.

I can’t wait until tomorrow. I learn something new every day.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

definition that would confirm my bias. I googled “vaccine definition” to get educated, and the WHO website was toward the top of entries.

No one consciously looks for a definition to fit their bias. That’s the point.

And that is the problem today because THE COMMON THREAD with so many on your side of the political spectrum (and people on the other pole) is this idea of “independent research.”

That would be a great thing IF it was actual research but it is NOT

You found the definition and posted it here as a DEFENSE of your views.

It was missing all the context.

That cutoff of the context is what spherites it from actual research

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

When I think of vaccines, I think of polio, measles, mumps, etc., and I have never heard of anyone getting any of those diseases who had been vaccinated.

This is the “practical” immunity and the bias I mentioned. I dont mean “bias” as a negative, I mean a pre-existing belief.

You’re not alone, our esteemed BIOLOGIST who belittles non-biologists has the same thought

so did I.

Most people think that, its a completely reasonable belief based on experience. Its just not true

and the problem is NOT the pre-existing belief, its the UNWILLINGNESS to change it when other facts arrive.

the problem is NOT the pre-existing belief, its the UNWILLINGNESS to change it when other facts arrive.

Buggys and Runole are, in essence, trapped by their prior mistakes, so they will not back away from them now.

Buggsy, is NOT going to say that the “Medicare fraud” thing was very likely PROVEN untrue by time, just like he and Runole are not going to say “I was wrong to say the vaccine did not work” or wrong to say the CDC change was a “conspiracy.”

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Say it with me runole:

No
      Vaccine
      Creates
      Percent
      Immunity

Not that hard. Then I’ll watch your YouTube video on chem trails or Bigfoot or whatever

@Kermit56

let’s see lol

• Biggs3535

Participant

You mean, up until 2020. Not just for 2020. Why the change in the definition that had been used up until 2020?

The CDC changed their definition of “vaccine” and “vaccination” in Sept of 2021. If you listen to Mr. Cronkite and his buddies on the big-govt left, it was purely a coincidence. It had absolutely nothing to do the results of the current vaccine and continuous boosters they want the entire planet to have.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

The CDC changed their definition of “vaccine” and “vaccination” in Sept of 2021. If you listen to Mr. Cronkite and his buddies on the big-govt left, it was purely a coincidence. It had absolutely nothing to do the results of the current vaccine and continuous boosters they want the entire planet to have.

As predicted @Kermit56

Buggsy also says the virus was like the flu and more recently about Omicron that people should live their lives … because the symptoms were like a cold (a misunderstanding of the purpose of the UK app he quoted)

The alternative would be admitting error

• Runole

Participant

Say it with me runole:

No
      Vaccine
      Creates
      Percent
      Immunity

I believe that is what I stated. Are you suggesting that the Trump vaccine has had the same success as the polio vaccine?

Here is another video stats directly from the CDC but not reported from the MSM.

Excellent natural immunity confirmed by Dr. John Campbell

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

I believe that is what I stated.

lmao

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

FIRE: “No Vaccine Creates 100 Percent Immunity”

I believe that is what I stated.

Runole: “the vaccine doesn’t work”

True statement since you still get Covid

@Kermit56
      — you now have Runole and Buggsy (Runole Jr) holding on to their wrong position, with the added benefit of watching Runole try to squirm through the eye of a needle lol

As I posted earlier

the problem is NOT the pre-existing belief, its the UNWILLINGNESS to change it when other facts arrive.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

and here’s one reason we have this problem:

“The big picture is that Fox News primetime is getting more anti-vax at the very same time that the gap between unvaccinated and-vaccinated deaths is surging.

In November, this ratio was 15-to-1. Now it’s 20-to-1, near its all-time high.”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

@runole – you are such a fucking waste of time.

At least with chron, I know he’s trying to get me to roll around in pig shit with him.

But you… YOU actually think you’re making sense.

I said to say “no vaccine is 100% effective”.

You said “Certainly all vaccines have bad side effects for some people.”

Now being the “scientist” that you claim to be… are you saying these statements are the same?

Are you saying that you don’t understand the difference between effectiveness and side-effects?

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Buggsy – “live your life people”

WSJ – “ Omicron Deaths in U.S. Exceed Delta’s Peak as Covid-19 Optimism Rises in Europe”

Just basic bath

Or another run of Medicare fraud lol

• Runole

Participant

At least with chron, I know he’s trying to get me to roll around in pig shit with him.

Now being the “scientist” that you claim to be… are you saying these statements are the same?

Are you saying that you don’t understand the difference between effectiveness and side-effects?

Let me try one last time to clear up your misconceptions of my position on the vaccine.

If you have not had Covid you should get the vaccine if your doctor suggests it. If you have had Covid according to the CDC’S stats getting the vaccine does nothing for you. You obviously didn’t watch the video which verifies my assertion concerning natural immunity.

I suggest you also look at the YouTube video The deaths in New Zealand EP 43 released 8 days ago.

Perhaps it will change your opinion on the vaccine.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Let me try one last time to clear up your misconceptions of my position on the vaccine.

If you have not had Covid you should get the vaccine if your doctor suggests it. If you have had Covid according to the CDC’S stats getting the vaccine does nothing for you. You obviously didn’t watch the video which verifies my assertion concerning natural immunity.

I suggest you also look at the YouTube video The deaths in New Zealand EP 43 released 8 days ago.

Perhaps it will change your opinion on the vaccine.

Lmao

There you go Kermit. Again.

He can’t do it.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Chicken shit… you can’t do it.

Grow a pair

• Runole

Participant

No vaccine is 100 % effective. So fricken silly and childish.

Now we will see who is the real chicken shit of the boards. Come on! You snowflakes that lack decency and courage to view the two videos. lol You obviously have no balls so it probably is impossible for you to have the courage to watch the 2 videos. Too scary for a couple of keyboard cowards, Not holding my breath. lol

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

No vaccine is 100 % effective.

I stand corrected @Kermit56

Runole has bigger balls than Buggsy :-)

(kidding)

have to love that he could resist the Trumper Touch

So fricken silly and childish.

ROFLMAO

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Deaths in New Zealand by Peak Prosperity

This is a great example of the LACK of critical thinking skills that exists with all CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Runole finds his “MEDICAL” confirmation that the “virus is bad” from . . . . a YouTube economist and a guy with an MBA . . both of who switch from FINANCIAL ADVICE to coronavirus . . to up their audience.

This is a CLASSIC . . almost perfect example . . of the mentally backwards approach for conspiracy theorist.

Runole wants the vaccine to be BAD . . . so

New Zealand statistic being discussed by an Australian and a Massachusetts economist .. as opposed to actual scientific studies like . .

“Scientific evidence supports the safety of the vaccines and there are studies proving vaccination outweighs any risk or concerns except in rare cases. Reports of these post-vaccination deaths and misleading claims have fueled hesitancy among individuals that need to be addressed. In this review, we summarize epidemiological data related to COVID-19 vaccine deaths, including instances where scientific evidence exists to justify misinterpretation of surveillance data.”

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Now we will see who is the real chicken shit of the boards.

You’ve held that title for nearly a decade.

Don’t fret, it’ll most likely be another decade before you relinquish said honor.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Runole thinks DISINTEREST in another YouTube video equals “chicken shit,” as compared to all the dancing he’s done in this thread

and his “thought” immediately after that one:

“google JOSEF MENGELE/ ANTHONY FAUCI”

and there are multiple posters who have posted the same vaccine thoughts as Runole

they must feel espcially good about themselves.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Runole thinks DISINTEREST in another YouTube video equals “chicken shit,”

It’s not like any other newsman around here does the same thing on the reg.

Your complete lack of shame and self-awareness never ceases to amaze.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Buggsy it’s one thing to ignore my jokes (you should), but the thing you can’t ignore is your own posted thoughts matching Runole, Turbo, & Chron

That’s as big a scarlet letter as exists lol

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Buggsy it’s one thing to ignore my jokes (you should), but the thing you can’t ignore is your own posted thoughts matching Runole, Turbo, & Chron

That’s as big a scarlet letter as exists lol

All the more hilarious because of your references to self awareness

Are you aware your own posts are aligned with mental defectives?

:-)

• Runole

Participant

This is a great example of the LACK of critical thinking skills that exists with all CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Runole finds his “MEDICAL” confirmation that the “virus is bad” from . . . . a YouTube economist and a guy with an MBA . . both of who switch from FINANCIAL ADVICE to coronavirus . . to up their audience.

This is a CLASSIC . . almost perfect example . . of the mentally backwards approach for conspiracy theorist.

New Zealand statistic being discussed by an Australian and a Massachusetts economist .. as opposed to actual scientific studies like . .

“Scientific evidence supports the safety of the vaccines and there are studies proving vaccination outweighs any risk or concerns except in rare cases. Reports of these post-vaccination deaths and misleading claims have fueled hesitancy among individuals that need to be addressed. In this review, we summarize epidemiological data related to COVID-19 vaccine deaths, including instances where scientific evidence exists to justify misinterpretation of surveillance data.”

Doesn’t believe stats from New Zealand?

Believes his OCD issues are not considered a form of mental illness?

Runole thinks DISINTEREST in another YouTube video equals “chicken shit,” as compared to all the dancing he’s done in this thread

and there are multiple posters who have posted the same vaccine thoughts as Runole

Who agrees with your drivel?

• Runole

Participant

oh and both videos are favorable towards the vaccine. Hold tight to that Colonel Klink attitude of self awareness.

Your Lord and Savior Fauci demands it! lol

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Not you and Buggsy and Kermit and Spartan and Chron.

I feel good about that

• Runole

Participant

I feel good about that

The “coward” of the board punts again. lol

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

I feel good about that

The “coward” of the board punts again. lol

Zzzzziiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggg!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Great you said it… now say it like you mean it.

Go ahead and give me your YouTube links.

As long as they aren’t LOTR in length, I’ll give it a watch

Viewing 85 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Pirate’s Cove’ is closed to new topics and replies.