Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• Pennywise

Participant

On nfln currently
      Rock ya sin from temple looking good

• Pennywise

Participant

Sin could sneak in rd 1,I am temple alum 2 kids go there,see plenty games live…

• Pennywise

Participant

A wo I mentioned I like awhile back was the star wo at yesterday’s first practice  ,andy Issabella, get use to the name,probably run 4.27 40 too.

Got Patriots written all over him

• Pennywise

Participant

Lindstrom ,Bradbury and Jenkins by far best 3 ol so far from what I have seen,my guess all 3 off the board by pick 40

• Pennywise

Participant

• Pennywise

Participant

Big stidham fan ,he hasnt disappointed  ,quick release on display, wasnt sure how he would do under center but all 3 drops 3 5 and 7,nice feet.tight compact delivery.

• Pennywise

Participant

A few other standouts for me as o catch up on my practices on nfln

As I mentioned already

Isabella best wo imo in practice ,yes even better than deebo

E Jenkins  ,top OG, lindstrom close second

Someone else who has stood out,Lonnie Johnson 6ft 3 cb from Kentucky  ,lot of length  ,with a sweet back pedal ,coverage like white on rice ,likes to play physical with the recs

Also terrill Hanks backer ,decent size 6 ft 2 235,tackling machine and has some wheels,really good in coverage ,and impressive cod ,instinctual seemed to always be first guy flowing to the ball

• Pennywise

Participant

Louis Riddick likes stidham too,his thoughts below

Jarrett Stidham. Pure, easy throwing motion with great velocity and touch/accuracy today. Was a surgeon in Red Zone work. I like him. A LOT.

• Pennywise

Participant

Watched another session, mentioned him already but needs repeating, Bradbury is a stud ,and quick, too bad Bucs are married to Jensen ,because Bradbury will be a hell of a player at the next level

Next up,  banogu ,edge guy from one of my fav college programs  tcu… he has impressed, and progressed each practice,looked better than I thought he would

• Defense5599

Blocked

I might catch you there, Penny.   My buddy Carlos is a pilot and owns his own twin engine Cessna.  He asked me if I wanted to go flying on Saturday as long as it was to a place we could come back to the same day.   I told him I want to fly to Mobile.  He doesn’t know it yet, but I’m surprising him with tickets to the Senior Bowl

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.