Viewing 43 reply threads

• Author

• spartan

Participant

Can someone explain this one for me?My daughter has 2 friends who were born female, have boobs, look like girls, identify as boys but are dating each other. I asked her what was the difference between that and a lesbian and she launched into an explanation of pansexuality.Anybody care to explain how we are not going to hell in a hell basket?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Anybody care to explain how we are not going to hell in a hell basket”I am sure that some iteration of this has been spoken by each and every generation. For centuries we have been maiming and slaughtering each other in the most barbaric ways imaginable. Humanity is just as f*cked up as it has always been.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can someone explain this one for me?My daughter has 2 friends who were born female, have boobs, look like girls, identify as boys but are dating each other. I asked her what was the difference between that and a lesbian and she launched into an explanation of pansexuality.Anybody care to explain how we are not going to hell in a hell basket?

i had to look up pansexual, not really even sure why they invented that word.  just to stay hip i guess?  the identification issue is where i have trouble understanding.  what does that even mean?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If your child is planning on going to UC Irvine, they’ll now have six “genders” to choose from.http://www.cbsnews.com/news/uc-irvine-california-college-ask-students-pick-from-6-genders-in-application/The new form will ask students to pick one gender from six different choices. Prospective students will be asked to choose between male, female, trans male, trans female, gender queer/gender non-conforming and different identity.Yep, this is the insanity known as the "progressive" movement. Target is also removing gender labels from a variety of items. It's virtually impossible to not laugh in the face of liberals who present their side in a serious manner, these people are literally insane.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

jeez.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As one who mostly supports liberal views… I think that whole stuff is getting a little out of handBut honestly, why do any of you give a sh!t?  How is this news? How is this something that  personally rustles your jimmies?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But honestly, why do any of you give a sh!t?  How is this news? How is this something that  personally rustles your jimmies?

its news because its on billboards, newspapers, and sports.  the message that it sends doesnt work for everyone, yet everyone must obey it.i give a sht when i see bakers getting sued for huge money because they didnt want to make a cake.  when preachers are forced to do marriages they dont believe in.  and this is the start.  where does it go from here?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As one who mostly supports liberal views... I think that whole stuff is getting a little out of handBut honestly, why do any of you give a sh!t?  How is this news? How is this something that  personally rustles your jimmies?

Why do people give a sh*t? Well, as we saw with the first post in this thread, it has to do with this country going to "hell in a hand basket". To many, every issue like this just inches us closer to the proverbial line in the sand that God has drawn. Once we cross it....hell fire and damnation will rain down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As one who mostly supports liberal views... I think that whole stuff is getting a little out of hand

Having a libertarian point of view. The idea that an individual's sexual orientation is of any import to anyone else is ridiculous. It's such a silly notion. The idea that we (society) even engage on the subject is due more to catering to religious moralizing as well as those hiding behind religion to conceal their own bigotry. Having said that I feel the same about those that demand special interest based solely on their sexual orientation.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But honestly, why do any of you give a sh!t?

i give a sht when i see bakers getting sued for huge money because they didnt want to make a cake. 

I couldn't agree more. You might enjoy reading good commentary on the subject. http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2015/07/of-wedding-cakes-and-puritanical.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As one who mostly supports liberal views... I think that whole stuff is getting a little out of handBut honestly, why do any of you give a sh!t?  How is this news? How is this something that  personally rustles your jimmies?

Why do people give a sh*t? Well, as we saw with the first post in this thread, it has to do with this country going to "hell in a hand basket". To many, every issue like this just inches us closer to the proverbial line in the sand that God has drawn. Once we cross it....hell fire and damnation will rain down.

Yep, what someone does sexually inches us closer to the oblivion.................they may feed the poor, help widows and orphans, but they have  same gender sex and they are deviants????

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As one who mostly supports liberal views... I think that whole stuff is getting a little out of hand

Having a libertarian point of view. The idea that an individual's sexual orientation is of any import to anyone else is ridiculous. It's such a silly notion. The idea that we (society) even engage on the subject is due more to catering to religious moralizing as well as those hiding behind religion to conceal their own bigotry. Having said that I feel the same about those that demand special interest based solely on their sexual orientation.

It depends on how the "issues" effect you that  really matters to people. The closer you live to the "issues" the more you gain clarity, have a gay son and he is  an awesome guy who is going to medical school, it does not matter,  nor does it change who he is.........Bigots hate, they say "It would be a cold day in hell before I have a gay son"........really, they don't choose it, that is ignorant bullshit...............It is a tough road but we ( Americans)  are so hung up on what people do sexually, be it "straight sex, gay sex or whatever else you want to term it.....who CARES!!!!!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I also consider myself a libertarian and likewise don't care what anyone's sexual orientation is.That being said I believe most of this is more  "LOOK AT ME I am special" when it comes to these type of issues.What is ironic is as soon as one looks there is immediate hostility by stating "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?"  ::)In the 60's "long hair" was considered an outrageous affront to all to the accepted standard of what an American male should look like.That certainly isn't enough today...  song by "Ten Years After"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg6xaFZStEIEverywhere is freaks and hairiesDykes and fairies, tell me where is sanity Looks like there needs to be a few new lines added to the song..... to accommodate some of the new ideas for "look at me".Agree, also just because a person adopts one of these new presentations doesn't demand new rights and privileges not enjoyed by everyone else.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i give a sht when i see bakers getting sued for huge money because they didnt want to make a cake. 

I couldn't agree more. You might enjoy reading good commentary on the subject. http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2015/07/of-wedding-cakes-and-puritanical.html

This is tough for me.  The business is saying:  "we don't serve gays".  Should private business be allowed to discriminate?  Would we accept a Muslim business refusing to serve Jews?  I prefer to let the market select against the bigot, but there are plenty of markets that would happily support one form of bigotry or another. It is easy to say:  "Just get the cake somewhere else", but that argument doesn't always work.  Is it ok for a business to discriminate as long as there are competing local businesses who don't?  How do you regulate that?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is tough for me.  The business is saying:  "we don't serve gays".  Should private business be allowed to discriminate?  Would we accept a Muslim business refusing to serve Jews?  I prefer to let the market select against the bigot, but there are plenty of markets that would happily support one form of bigotry or another. It is easy to say:  "Just get the cake somewhere else", but that argument doesn't always work.  Is it ok for a business to discriminate as long as there are competing local businesses who don't?  How do you regulate that?

Yeah I agree, this is tough. I don't want to "let" businesses dis donate, but I believe it falls upon the court of public opinion to decide these things.For instance, if a place won't make a cake for gays, well then those gay people should go online, hand out fliers if they wish, don't get out of hand with it, but just inform your fellow citizens that this place has such and such bigotry against such and such group of people, and let the customers decide whether they want to give that place their business going forward.  If enough people disagree with the business's stance, they will certainly pay for it in lost revenue and will either have to bend to serve those they hate, or move somewhere else.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also, I want to say, Cyrus you’ve had several really good posts as of late – thumbs up

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah I agree, this is tough. I don't want to "let" businesses dis donate, but I believe it falls upon the court of public opinion to decide these things.For instance, if a place won't make a cake for gays, well then those gay people should go online, hand out fliers if they wish, don't get out of hand with it, but just inform your fellow citizens that this place has such and such bigotry against such and such group of people, and let the customers decide whether they want to give that place their business going forward.  If enough people disagree with the business's stance, they will certainly pay for it in lost revenue and will either have to bend to serve those they hate, or move somewhere else.

Yes. This is actually a question that is answered by the marketplace. It is the marketplace that will answer if this type of discrimination will be tolerated. I likely wouldn't patronize this bakery myself and if I felt inclined I would tell others. Less discriminating bakers will benefit. By the same token government has no place to force a business to do business with anyone. Including TK's example of Muslim and Jew. No exceptions. When exceptions are created, special interest occurs, the domino effect is endless. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes. This is actually a question that is answered by the marketplace. It is the marketplace that will answer if this type of discrimination will be tolerated. I likely wouldn't patronize this bakery myself and if I felt inclined I would tell others. Less discriminating bakers will benefit. By the same token government has no place to force a business to do business with anyone. Including TK's example of Muslim and Jew. No exceptions. When exceptions are created, special interest occurs, the domino effect is endless. 

So how does free enterprise solve the integration problem?  I am guessing we would still be waiting for the citizenry in many places to decide black folk can live just like white folk.  The problem with letting us handle it is we usually need led kicking and screaming toward the right thing to do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's news because children are already being conditioned to accept these lifestyles. I don't remember state, I want to say Virginia but I'd have to look it up, but there's a school board that just included a gender identity class as part of their curriculum. The parents of the children who attend this school are outraged, yet the class remains. This is the liberal way, this is how you attempt to establish a new "normal". You target kids, you condition them to think a certain way early so that an entire generation now accepts mental illness as perfectly acceptable and normal behavior. People can do whatever they please but when they start pushing the agenda off on children that's where the line needs to be drawn. NOBODY needs to learn about anything relating to "gender identity", it's in schools for one reason and one reason only. INDOCTRINATION. If you're okay with that then your mind is even more depraved than I thought.http://cnsnews.com/news/article/lauretta-brown/virginia-school-board-votes-teach-seventh-graders-about-gender-identityAfter learning to define heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality and gender identity in seventh grade, students in eighth grade will delve deeper into “individual identity.”followed by:By tenth grade, “Sexual orientation and gender identity terms will be discussed with focus on appreciation for individual differences.”In other words, as I said, children will be conditioned to accept a new "normal". This is a disgrace and not one single person should be in favor of it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

First explanation - pansexual - appears to be a sort of sexual maniacSecond one - pansexual girls who think they should be boys - see first explanation. Good luck.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So how does free enterprise solve the integration problem?  I am guessing we would still be waiting for the citizenry in many places to decide black folk can live just like white folk.  The problem with letting us handle it is we usually need led kicking and screaming toward the right thing to do.

Liberty applies to all. Libertarianism would never have allowed laws mandating segregation. Nor would it allow laws mandating integration. There would be no need. Libertarians believe in free association. It's important to understand that freedom for all will never be gained through privilege for some.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess then our problem is we have too many non libertarians to govern.  Making what you typed impractical. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess then our problem is we have too many non libertarians to govern.  Making what you typed impractical.

Fair enough. Then I'll let you keep your faith in the same governmental policies that created the problem to solve the problem it created. Be sure and let us know how that works out for you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fair enough. Then I'll let you keep your faith in the same governmental policies that created the problem to solve the problem it created. Be sure and let us know how that works out for you.

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Thanks, Obama."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

received_10206785932550524_zpsjeva1vkm.jpeg

Please wait…

• vlagatta

it's the latest hip diseur thing right now......no need to understand it.....they too will be laughing at them selves in years to come ...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

it's the latest hip diseur thing right now......

Haha!. I turn my back for two seconds and this idiot tries to move in. ::)That weak little brain of yours ain't going to fly in this forum, Slappy.lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s the new hip buzzword apparently…Miley Cyrus just came out as "pansexual"https://www.yahoo.com/health/miley-cyrus-identifies-as-pansexual-what-does-127797473807.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's the new hip buzzword apparently...Miley Cyrus just came out as "pansexual"https://www.yahoo.com/health/miley-cyrus-identifies-as-pansexual-what-does-127797473807.html

"Pansexual" was a scene in the movie American Pie...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From what I know, pansexuality in a broad sense is an another name for a bisexual oerson. Just like everything in life it requires its own term and a fancy term added to it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

what the hell??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

First, the bakery had no problem with gays or doing business with gays.  Had it been a birthday party or baby shower, they would have done it.  They'd also done business with that couple before and would do it again. They were asked to do a cake for a "marriage" that violated their religious beliefs, and they did not want to support it  They have a right to freedom of religion.  I guess we should also sue fundamental Jews who refuse to buy pork and Muslims who won't buy alcohol.  Sad that many here who who want to say the bakery discriminated against people do not have anything to say about those who gave death threats to the pizza shop owners...many of whom didn't even live there.If people got mad and chose not to support the business, then that would be fine to. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you have boobs, were born a girl, and like another girl, you are lesbian or bi.  What those girls were doing was idiotic.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

First, the bakery had no problem with gays or doing business with gays.  Had it been a birthday party or baby shower, they would have done it.  They'd also done business with that couple before and would do it again. They were asked to do a cake for a "marriage" that violated their religious beliefs, and they did not want to support it  They have a right to freedom of religion.  I guess we should also sue fundamental Jews who refuse to buy pork and Muslims who won't buy alcohol.  Sad that many here who who want to say the bakery discriminated against people do not have anything to say about those who gave death threats to the pizza shop owners...many of whom didn't even live there.If people got mad and chose not to support the business, then that would be fine to.

This is what many like to ignore, that gays were customers of many of these places for years. The florist in Colorado had a "couple" come in for years and she knew them quite well. It wasn't until they requested flowers for their wedding that she turned them down. A local florist then offered to give them flowers for free, they accepted. You think that would be the end of it, but nope. They sued the Christian woman, but they didn't stop at targeting her business, they also targeted her own house. This is how bitter these people are, and it shows (as if we needed to see more examples) that liberals are the least tolerant people this country has ever seen. They're just fine with you having your own opinion just as long as it matches up with theirs. It's just going to get worse for Christians in this godless society. Just as the bible predicted, good is now considered evil and evil considered good. I love it when hell bound atheists prove the bible right on a daily basis.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sup Spartan.  Dawg that sounds like a real issue. I just wish you luck raising kids.  All 4 of mine are grown and gone.  They've heard all the lectures.  I just give money when needed now.  Awesome trade off.  LOL

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

this is my 12 year old nephew or neice:freak%20of%20nature_zpsgyz40qa2.jpg

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

weirdo_zpsg814pu6h.jpg

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

WTF_zpsz2fiubfv.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread just went from weird to creepy.  I’m out…

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

I will be the first to admit its creepy but I can also attest to the fact he was born that way.  He has been insisting he was a girl since he could talk.  I don’t really understand it but there is definitely something more than just being gay going on with that kid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Without going into great detail, I've had to deal with a similar issue with my oldest daughter. As you know, I am a bit of a liberal, but I must admit, all of this sex and gender stuff is getting to be ridiculous. We got into a pretty interesting conversation about what "gender fluid" means. I once got scolded by her for calling a gay kid who helped us at Panera "flamboyant". Apparently, that's a huge insult.The fact is, just like SackedBySapp said, these kids will be different people with different outlooks in the next few years. Youth in revolt. It's no more a sign that society is crumbling into the abyss than Alice Cooper or David Bowie was in the 70's.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

it's the latest hip diseur thing right now......no need to understand it.....they too will be laughing at them selves in years to come ...

If they didn't consider themselves "boys",  I would suggest they are prime candidates for ménage à trois  in their future.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pan sexual is sexually fluid. So for now they like girls that id as boys and next week who knows. I think I used to call this "over sexed."  Basically it was the people I knew that would hook up with anything. Good luck.

Please wait…

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.