Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 13 reply threads

• Author

• Buccaholic

Participant

to Tampa. The Browns have released the 29 y/o to free up $11m. Obviously the Bucs can’t afford that kind of cheddar but, at vet minimum with incentives, could there be a reunion a brewing?

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Both lines need to be shored up. He’s a solid but unspectacular player who can rotate with Suh and Vea. If the price is right, I’m all for bringing this guy in.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

cut Nacho 2.5M for that bum is embarrassing

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Bingo. Sheldon Richardson is worth every penny of that $2.5 million

• Greattimes

Participant

Sometimes when you keep shuffling the players the cohesiveness of the unit is lost.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

There has been little to no shuffling lol

• dexmonkey

Participant

somehow i doubt he will play for 2.5 mil

• Barnz1

Participant

Did not understand that re-signing at the time.

Sure Nacho plays hard but that is not worth 2.5 mil. He has no pass rush moves, he gets regularly pancaked and lacks strength. There’s no way anyone else in the league would’ve offered him more than a vet min deal.

That 2.5mil should’ve been used a more taleneted IDL. A rotation of Vea (can he stay healthy), Suh (34 years old), Roches (below average player who’s now overpaid) and McLendon (35 years old) is a serious worry.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

I hope this is a joke

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Both lines need to be shored up. He’s a solid but unspectacular player who can rotate with Suh and Vea. If the price is right, I’m all for bringing this guy in.

There was a time when Richardson was one of the best. Could be outstanding in the right system

• VTBucs

Participant

But it’s Richardson, not Rankins.

There was a time when Richardson was one of the best. Could be outstanding in the right system

• Bucman

Participant

Doubt Bowles really likes him that much.

• kegan

Participant

Many times people outside looking in…don’t understand a players true value. If you watch players and coaches talk about Nacho…he is one of those guys. I agree that his talent is very average. However, teammates and coaches rave about him after almost every practice. The Bucs maintained an impressive run defense even when Vea was out and Nacho was part of the answer. Football is a business…but many Bucs players would hate to see Nacho go. The locker-room would change substantial without his presence.

I agree that Sheldon Richardson would be an upgrade in talent. However, would he be happy in a supporting role and how would he impact a great locker-room.

• Mic

Participant

Agreed the value of team of player is sometimes what they contribute to the grind of he season. He’s a great lockeroom presence and is always talking the guys up. If you ever played team sports sometimes having that swagger on your sideline brings the mood and energy of everyone on the team

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Agreed the value of team of player is sometimes what they contribute to the grind of he season. He’s a great lockeroom presence and is always talking the guys up. If you ever played team sports sometimes having that swagger on your sideline brings the mood and energy of everyone on the team

Russel Shepard was a good example of this.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.