Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 27 reply threads

• Author

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Announced it on his podcast.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

One year deal according to Schefter.

• TBChucky

Participant

Not expecting anything miraculous from him, but he has to be an upgrade to Dee Delaney. Hopefully just having his veteran presence will help pull our young DBs together as a cohesive unit..

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Definitely an upgrade over Cockrell and Delaney.

• obuc

Participant

Fun fact: Sherman played with Winfield Jr’s dad. I think Jr called him Uncle Sherm at one time.

Anyway, 40 speed is overrated. He isnt slow but he is where he needs to be. If he will play closer to a receiver and not give them cushion, the QB might not have time to give a 2nd or 3rd look before he goes down.

He also needs to instill a kick ass attitude in the backfield.

• Boid Fink

Participant

If you don’t leave 1 over the top he will get scorched. That’s the issue with Dick Sherm.

But Bowles has a habit of playing a lot of zone and he has no issues with that. Quite the opposite.

He will help in the perimeter as well. He can sift through the garbage and make a okay or disrupt it nicely. He is big and strong, and slow for a CB.

They have to stop the quick hitters. New England is going to gouge them if they don’t.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Anybody with experience playing on a real defense is welcome, especially in the backfield, something got to get this defense going and apparently it’s not money or continuity. Grave diggers DB unit turned into the dumpster divers from kickoff game 1.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Lol@“Dumpster Divers”!

Ha ha!

• Pennywise

Participant

Bucs play plenty of zone , he will be fine and a upgraded

• BadabingBucs

Participant

When does he first dress?

Think he’ll need a week or two?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

When does he first dress?

Think he’ll need a week or two?

He’s expected to play this week.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jesus

I sure hope dude doesn’t try breaking into random peoples homes, trying to harm others again.

Just got rid of Jameis, don’t need another one.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Maybe he will, maybe he busts your door down…and beats your silly ass. Oh the horror!

Jesus

I sure hope dude doesn’t try breaking into random peoples homes, trying to harm others again.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rent free, lil guy.

• Boid Fink

Participant

You sure your screen name isn’t fuc boi? Because you sound like one.

Rent free, lil guy.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Jesus

Yet, you didn’t bat an eye at Brown’s legal issues off the field.

Weird…

• RHBucsFan

Participant

He’s going to be old slow trash on the field. I’m not expecting much.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jesus

Weird…

As a matter of fact, I was against the AB signing.

Your memory failed on this one, bubba.

• Boid Fink

Participant

And as a matter of fact you’re an idiot for that one as well.

Jesus

Weird…

Your memory failed on this one, bubba.

• BucBalla85

Participant

It will be interesting at the very least lol. Go bucs!

• TCB2W!

Participant

Jesus

You clearly never really looked into this. He got drunk, drove over to his uncle’s house because he had some beef with him. Crashed his car, walked the rest of the way, and was banging on the door asking him to come out and face him like a man. Unlike Sherman, his uncle was armed with a gun and pepper spray. He was cracking open the door and spraying Sherman with pepper spray. That would piss me off more too. Sherman’s baby mama said he has been depressed and drinking. He has gotten counseling and said he is better.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Your memory failed on this one, bubba

Hmm…

If you say so, then I stand corrected.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jesus

You clearly never really looked into this. He got drunk, drove over to his uncle’s house because he had some beef with him. Crashed his car, walked the rest of the way, and was banging on the door asking him to come out and face him like a man. Unlike Sherman, his uncle was armed with a gun and pepper spray. He was cracking open the door and spraying Sherman with pepper spray. That would piss me off more too. Sherman’s baby mama said he has been depressed and drinking. He has gotten counseling and said he is better.

You said I “clearly never really looked into this”, then proceed to described the event exactly as I did.

What am I missing here?

Not sure where you see the pepper spray at, but that’s what you do when an incoherently violent individual is attempting to literally break into your house to physically harm you and your family!

What fucking reality do you live in where Sherman was somehow the victim in all this?!?

Here’s the video, educate the rest of us all since you clearly know the “real” story.

• BucHarbour

Participant

It must be a wonderful universe you come from where nobody but bad guys make a mistake. This is, from all I’ve ever heard and from what I can find, the only significant off-field issue the guy has ever had. He apparently was going through some tough issues this off-season and did something stupid. He’s gotten therapy to clear up the issues that led to this. His wife is still supportive of him. It’s not like he actually kicked the door down and started beating on someone either. He looked to be more bluster than anything. He’s been a stand-up citizen beyond this one mistake, and nobody was hurt. I know it comes as a news flash, but where all in-perfect human beings. We all screw up and make mistakes in our lives. I’m sure you’re perfect and have never made a really bad mistake. (I’m flashing the OK sign at the screen right now, just for you)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Your memory failed on this one, bubba

Hmm…

If you say so, then I stand corrected.

No need for any of that, you aren’t totally wrong.

I did I previously propose a trade where we send the DJax for AB straight up, but that was before the whole rape stuff when he was still in Pittsburgh.

You’re probably remembering that

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

You’re probably remembering that

Could be it.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

With what we have back there now, how can you “ not” like this signing? As someone else alluded to his veteran leadership is needed in such a young DB room. I don’t want to rush him and have him get hurt. Let him get in game shape to some extent as well as learn the playbook.

We need to be healthy and peaking come December that’s the objective in my opinion.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It must be a wonderful universe you come from where nobody but bad guys make a mistake.

I come from the same universe as Richard Sherman, the very same one where people have the personal freedoms to make their own choices, and it’s these choices that determine whether or not you’re a good person…

But all that’s beside the point, the real issue here is why are you making up facts to excuse this persons behavior for?

Drunk?
      Pepper spray?
      Innocently Banged on the door?

You aren’t seriously saying the person in this video Is somehow, some way the victim are you?

Ivy League education(Harry;-P)

• TCB2W!

Participant

Jesus

You said I “clearly never really looked into this”, then proceed to described the event exactly as I did.

What am I missing here?

Not sure where you see the pepper spray at, but that’s what you do when an incoherently violent individual is attempting to literally break into your house to physically harm you and your family!

What fucking reality do you live in where Sherman was somehow the victim in all this?!?

Here’s the video, educate the rest of us all since you clearly know the “real” story.

Look bitch. Read your post and read my post. My post has nuanced conversation of what happened. Yours paints him as a hinged menace. Being drunk and depressed doesn’t excuse him of what he did. But not to know what his beef is. (Allegedly it has to do with bags, and bags can make anyone pissed. It hasn’t been confirmed so that’s why I didn’t include it in my original recount of events.) But to make out he’s just a thug says more about you than about him. Boi is a good name since universally it means a bottom.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.