Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

Former Steelers quarterback criticized Aaron WilsonJune 19, 2014, 10:42 PM EST..brad_zpsf64ba0fd.png Former Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Terry Bradshaw is drawing criticism and perhaps rightfully so for skipping the funeral and viewing of legendary Steelers coach Chuck Noll. Bradshaw was in town performing his one-man show when the coach passed away. “He’s the most insincere person I’ve ever known,” former Steelers publicist Joe Gordon told CBS 93.7 The Fan in Pittsburgh regarding Bradshaw. Former Steelers linebacker Jack Lambert didn't go to the funeral, but met with Noll's wife, Marianne Noll. The article doesn't indicate whether they attempted to reach Bradshaw for an explanation. Follow me on Twitter: @RavensInsider Aaron Wilson covers the Ravens for The Baltimore Sun

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If he had prior commitments then what is the issue?Just because he played for the guy doesn't mean they were close, hell it was over 3 decades ago that they were together.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why exactly do Buc fans care about Terry Bradshaw and whether or not he went to Noll’s funeral?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, this is really, really dumb. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lots of folks at my old company have worked with him and say he’s a colossal dick off camera. They say Howie is great though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why exactly do Buc fans care about Terry Bradshaw and whether or not he went to Noll's funeral?

Offseason

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He should of been there. What a douche.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He should of been there. What a **CENSORED**.

Why? Were they really close?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't think that matters. The guy dies, so Bradshaw keeps the petty crap going on. Noll was his HC for 13 years. The least he could do is pay his respects.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't think that matters. The guy dies, so Bradshaw keeps the petty crap going on. Noll was his HC for 13 years. The least he could do is pay his respects.

So if I stay at a job for 13 years, don't talk to my boss for a good 30 years, I have to go to his funeral or I'm "bad"?This may be my southern upbringing, but funerals are a place for family and close friends.I blame the 24 hour news.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bang the gong. Its the dumbest thread ever! If you have an opinion whether or not somebody attends a funeral of a person that you don’t even know you are a sad sad loser of a human.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Should Bradshaw have been there ?

I didn't go to my own father's funeral.....for good reason. Maybe Bradshaw had his reason as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bang the gong. Its the dumbest thread ever! If you have an opinion whether or not somebody attends a funeral of a person that you don't even know you are a sad sad loser of a human.

24 hour news man :

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So if I stay at a job for 13 years, don't talk to my boss for a good 30 years, I have to go to his funeral or I'm "bad"?This may be my southern upbringing, but funerals are a place for family and close friends.I blame the 24 hour news.

Fair points. But he could of at least met Noll's wife, like Jack Lambert did. How many millions did Noll make him? He was pretty inconsistent as a QB. His first few seasons he sucked pretty bad. Yet Noll stuck with him. He threw over 200 picks in his career. I would think he should respect Noll, for sticking with him, despite poor play early on. Any other HC might have parked his butt on the bench, and never play him again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fair points. But he could of at least met Noll's wife, like Jack Lambert did. How many millions did Noll make him? He was pretty inconsistent as a QB. His first few seasons he sucked pretty bad. Yet Noll stuck with him. He threw over 200 picks in his career. I would think he should respect Noll, for sticking with him, despite poor play early on. Any other HC might have parked his butt on the bench, and never play him again.

Still. Unless they were close friends I don't see a need for him to go.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

“So bottom line, I think he has earned the right to spend his scratch any way he wants too.”Dashon has earned the right to spend his money how he chooses, but Bradshaw hasn't earned the right to spend his time how he chooses?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t go to funerals period unless it’s immediate family. I don’t care if I worked with the person for 20-30 years I’m not going! I’ll call or send a card and flowers. It’s no disrespect to the person. I wouldn’t hold it against anyone for not showing up to my funeral. You have to love the offseason. Non-stories can become front page stories! LOL

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

I like to go to funerals under the pseudonym Chazz Reinhold.

Please wait…

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.