Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

pete_zps7646072c.gifb4b7cd5e-321e-4724-b8fd-79e930b212af_zps3f3e5e2e.gif35a4c704-defa-442e-ad5c-36799ad58ff5_zpsf8a06ce6.gif9ac0e294-463c-45c1-9ae7-54ab08a26bff_zps5bc17d05.gifb1c8a850-2d9c-41d2-9af3-bb91aa9bbb3a_zps1cefbb4c.gifUpdate...CBS has now removed the video, but you can hear the audio here....http://www.steelersdepot.com/2014/04/pete-prisco-seems-imply-history-sexual-misconduct-mike-tomlins-past/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SteelersDepotBlog+%28Steelers+Depot+Blog%29

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He said they were buddy’s!  Fire him. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unless he has proof to back up that claim, he should be toast.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The only claim he made, which was off air, was that they buddys.  More might have been implied but it wasn’t verbalized.  In fact he says “I’m not saying he’s that”.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

*Grabs Popcorn*  This thread could get interesting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

in today’s Nancy boy – super sensitive media swirl, Prisco is finished.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unless he has proof to back up that claim, he should be toast.

http://www.sportsnola.com/sports/saints/saints-news/526191.htmlQuick google search confirms what Pete stated about their friendship is accurate.  Asked if he could share any Sharper stories, Tomlin replied: "I'll take them to the grave, because I would expect him to do the same."I have no doubt that is a perfectly innocent quote.  Just loled at it given the current circumstances.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hes right about Sharper thought.Alot of people feel a serial rapist is worse than a murderer.Hernandez killed, what, 2-3 people?How many did Sharper get to?How many of those will later end their own lives of what happened and their inability to cope?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He said that they were buddies when he was suppose to be off the air but someone left a hot mike on? And? I like Prisco. This is a stupid non story imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hes right about Sharper thought.Alot of people feel a serial rapist is worse than a murderer.Hernandez killed, what, 2-3 people?How many did Sharper get to?How many of those will later end their own lives of what happened and their inability to cope?

It's true.  Sharper was a smooth criminal that did it all seemingly everywhere.  One of the strangest stories I can remember.  He seemed so down to earth. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He said that they were buddies when he was suppose to be off the air but someone left a hot mike on? And? I like Prisco. This is a stupid non story imo.

Kind of like Sterling.  It's not how it came about, it's that it came about.  Prisco is one of the good ones.  I'd bet he loses his job over this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tomlin should bring a lawsuit for a couple mil. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For what?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For what?

Prisco    And Tomlin got a reputation for this [type of behavior]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For what?

Prisco    And Tomlin got a reputation for this [type of behavior]

Problem with that...if Tomlin opens up the litigation "can of worms" anything Prisco does know becomes fair game.  Very hard to get anything out of a slander case. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

he could have been saying he has got a reputation for being “buddys” with Sharper.  maybe something else was meant or  implied but it wasn’t said.  there is no case here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Prisco should know better than dumb shyt like that

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

maybe he knows something.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

maybe he taught Big Ben everything he knows.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

he could have been saying he has got a reputation for being "buddys" with Sharper.  maybe something else was meant or  implied but it wasn't said.  there is no case here.

Libel by implication is actually a crime.

Please wait…

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.