Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 38 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

Should NFL reconsider stance on marijuana? by Dani Bostick    SI.com 4h ago mj1_zpsfd1qhp2d.jpgIn Alaska, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, and the District of Columbia, recreational use of marijuana is legal. In two dozen other states, medical use of marijuana is allowed. In the NFL, however, testing positive for THC lands a player in a substance abuse intervention program and subsequent positive tests lead to increasingly long suspensions without pay.Most recently, Pittsburgh Steelers breakout wide receiver Martavis Bryant was suspended for four games for using marijuana. Cleveland Browns receiver Josh Gordon is suspended indefinitely for continuing to test positive for the drug. Countless other players have placed in the same substance abuse program as players who abuse meth, cocaine, and heroin for using a drug that is legal in several states and has documented therapeutic benefits for pain, anxiety, and other maladies. In some ways, marijuana is less dangerous than many of the most commonly prescribed painkillers and alcohol.Is it time for the NFL to revisit its policy on marijuana? The league and the players union, the NFLPA already has in the 2014 collective bargaining agreement both parties endorsed. Now, a player can have up to 35 parts per billion in his system instead of a threshold of 15 parts per billion. Compare that to the World Anti-Doping Agency standards that allow athletes to have up to 150 parts per billion in their system before it counts as a failed test.Marijuana is still illegal on a federal level and employers have the right to create and enforce policies about drug use. Nonetheless, treating marijuana use almost identically to other more dangerous, addictive, and harmful drugs seems unnecessarily harsh.The NFL has two separate policies for performance-enhancing substances and recreational drugs. Clearly if a drug gives a player an unfair advantage, it can compromise the integrity of the game. Hence, six-game suspensions and longer bans for subsequent violations serve a purpose – they are both a deterrent and a fair consequence for cheating.Marijuana does not enhance performance, and it can provide relief from both pain and anxiety in an arguably safer and more gentle way than opioid painkillers (such as Vicodin) and benzodiazepines (such as Valium), both of which are addictive and have been proven to have adverse long-term effects. Even Commissioner Roger Goodell has indicated he is hope to endorsing the use of medical marijuana in the league, saying via USA Today, “I’m not a medical expert. We will obviously follow medicine and if they determine this could be a proper usage in any context, we will consider that.”NFL players who test positive for marijuana end up stigmatized and drug users for partaking of a substance that is legal recreationally in four states and medically in many others. For repeated violations, they can also end up facing draconian consequences more stringent than the ones in place for egregious personal misconduct.Workplace policies are part of most organizations, but it could be time for the NFL and NFLPA to revisit the severity of consequences for marijuana. Since the NFL warns players about the testing date and gives them time to get clean, passing a drug test is more indicative of strong executive functioning and planning skills, and less of an indication of player’s abstinence from weed.mj2_zps44vlbq0c.jpgCleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon has violated the NFL’s substance abuse policy multiple times.Testing windows for drug use are very limited, so if a player passes a drug test in the offseason or preseason, it is unlikely he will be tested again until the following year. Gordon was already on the league’s radar when he was drafted since he got in trouble for smoking marijuana in college. Pre-NFL drug abuse or troublesome behavior can also land a player in the intervention program. Other players come to the program after failing the initial drug test. Program participation is the only consequence at this point.The intervention program involves an action plan and more frequent testing, giving players who get caught with THC in their systems a wake up call and chance to stop with support from the league. Or, further opportunities to fail tests. Gordon estimates that during his first two years in the league he was subjected to 180 drug tests. He failed several, but had he been tested by the World Anti-Doping Agency his THC levels would have been low enough to pass.The more tests players fail, the longer their suspensions become until they are suspended indefinitely. That is the situation Gordon has found himself in, suspended for the 2015 season, after failing multiple tests, one of which registered 16 nanograms per milliliter, only one nanogram over the threshold, which has since been raised to 30 nanograms per milliliter.An addition complication, however, is that the league cannot verify, confirm, or release any information about a players test results or treatment. Employees who violate this policy are subject to $500,000 fines. So, in the case of Gordon, and many other athletes, the only source of information is the athlete himself.While that test was barely over the limit, it is important to note that Gordon has also been arrested for driving while impaired. Meanwhile, the Browns are without their talented receiver who could have helped them become stronger competitors in the AFC North.mj3_zpsu8bznr3r.jpgPittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell and receiver Martavis Bryant are both facing marijuana-related suspensions at the beginning of the 2015 season. These suspensions are a huge blow to the Steelers offense because of Bell’s productivity on the ground and effectiveness at blocking along with the threat Bryant provides in tandem with receiver Antonio Brown.The perplexing piece about these suspensions is that Bell just saw his suspension reduced from four games to two, while Bryant is serving his full four-game suspension. The difference between these two men? Bell was arrested for driving while under the influence while Bryant’s infraction involved repeated failed tests.It is hard to believe that Bell got caught the only time he partook of marijuana, so even if he were in an early stage of the intervention program (or not yet in it), his lack of previous failed tests is not an indication of his actual marijuana use.Bryant on the other hand, was not arrested for driving while under the influence, yet faces a longer suspension because he was caught more often smoking. It is also worth noting that Ray Rice was only suspended for two games because of his arrest for domestic violence.mj4_zpst6qf81y5.jpgA final ironic twist is that former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, who was never suspended for a drug-related infraction during his time in the NFL. If he was in the intervention program, the public would not know that because of confidentiality policies, but we would know if he faced a drug-related suspension.Hernandez is now in prison for the murder of Odin Lloyd. During the trial, Hernandez’s marijuana use was brought up often. In fact, there was a blunt with DNA belonging to the former NFL player at the scene of the murder and much testimony about his marijuana use. This included testimony from one of Hernandez’s dealers, Alexander Bradley- whom incidentally Hernandez has been accused of injuring via shooting. Bradley testified that Hernandez smoked around an ounce a day.Yet, he never served an NFL suspension for drug use.So, to recap, we have Bryant serving a four-game suspension for using marijuana, Bell suspended two games for driving while under the influence of marijuana, and Gordon out for at least this year for multiple failed tests. And, somehow, a man who was said to have chain-smoked blunts never failed enough drug tests to see a suspension.Curious.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s not a performance enhancer. This is like suspending folks for eating bald eagle. Yes it’s illegal but c’mon man.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

I am old so I dont use it but I dont see the big deal really. It seems less harmful than booze. Rice gets a couple games for beaten on the wife and Josh Gordon gets a whole season for weed? Something aint right there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It should be legal altogether anyway.Just wasting money trying to stop it, can make tax revenue off it, and there are hundreds of businesses that will pop up as a result.The nfl is somewhat ran by the government at this point, so understandably, their rules coincide. But i dont have much simpathy for those who make millions, but are failing drug tests. It sucks, but just wait until season is over, or you retire. Hell, i hear Jamaica sucks livingwise, but you can smoke the dro forever, and everything is dirt cheap (for people coming in with us currancy). And IF you have to go the luxury/potency route, there is always Amsterdam.What i do not like, is say someplace like ny, where it is still illegal, but as long as you are under and ounce, you would only have it taken away and fined. However, some place like florida, you can be locked up.The governmental standards are different from state to state, but the league's stance always stays the same? I feel like something is amiss there.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

It should be legal altogether anyway.Just wasting money trying to stop it, can make tax revenue off it, and there are hundreds of businesses that will pop up as a result.The nfl is somewhat ran by the government at this point, so understandably, their rules coincide. But i dont have much simpathy for those who make millions, but are failing drug tests. It sucks, but just wait until season is over, or you retire. Hell, i hear Jamaica sucks livingwise, but you can smoke the dro forever, and everything is dirt cheap (for people coming in with us currancy). And IF you have to go the luxury/potency route, there is always Amsterdam.What i do not like, is say someplace like ny, where it is still illegal, but as long as you are under and ounce, you would only have it taken away and fined. However, some place like florida, you can be locked up.The governmental standards are different from state to state, but the league's stance always stays the same? I feel like something is amiss there.

I am far from a expert on weed but I think it stays in your system for like 6 months. So if you toke up in the offseason you could still fail a test later on when the season starts.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

It’s far safer than the drugs players take for pain otherwise. Personally I think taking a step toward “legalizing” medical marijuana for NFL players would be a step in the right direction medically. In this age of concussion & health concerns that seems like a good move. I have never heard a decent argument for marijuana being illegal.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

I am far from a expert on weed but I think it stays in your system for like 6 months. So if you toke up in the offseason you could still fail a test later on when the season starts.

Not 6 months. Most people can pass a test 10 days (or much less) later. Worst case is a couple months, but  from what I understand that's rare.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Not 6 months. Most people can pass a test 10 days (or much less) later. Worst case is a couple months, but  from what I understand that's rare.

Yeah, being a fat-soluble drug, it doesn't rinse through with water and diuretics. Those kits they sell just dilute urine, but it's easy to tell, as the creatinine levels are low, so the lab knows it's dilute.How long it stays in your system is dependent upon factors such as quantity and consistency of use. You cause it one time, and be clean in three days; however, if you use it consistently, your levels will build up and it will take you longer to have it clear your system. That's why Randy Gregory, (I think it was him), kept testing positive. He stopped smoking, but it takes a while to leave. From what I recall from the draft, he was still testing positve, but his numbers were consistently dropping with each test, signifying no new use.(Back when I worked at the DoJ, the Drug Testing Unit was one of our gigs.)On a fun note, amphetamine leaves your system in roughly 1 - 3 days, it just doesn't work as well as a pain killer. :)Oh yeah, I agree. the NFL needs to drop the MJ testing, and imho, it would be best if legalized, at least medically, at the federal level.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just like beer, liquor, or wine, it depends on the persons metabolism. If they metabolize it quickly, it goes away faster. Usually the bigger you are, the longer it takes anything to pass through your system.The average ive often heard was thirty days. So, if smaller than an average human, or just normally process everything quickly, it could be even quicker than thirty days. Some say drinking massive amounts of water will delute a urine test, but its possible they go farther, with hair. Everything that troy polamalu has ever done in his life, is in that crazy long hair strand. Might be why most shave it off, besides just comfort.Also to be considered. They always have made counteractants to past tests. Its not out of the realm of possibility that a player hire someone to help pass it. Probably a chemist, or someone in the pharmaceutical field?Still, its just dumb to lack control of literally anything with that much money on the table. Get it, move on. Keep it simple. Live carefully for the time being.After your run is over, do wtf ever you want. You got the money.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One month via urine or blood sample. Six months maybe in a hair test. I hear those hair tests are ridiculous. However, they should legalize it. Money and taxation is always an issue. And old people who think it makes you hallucinate and want to kill your family. The newer politicians coming in will wipe their fathers old, scarecrow ways clean and legalize it. But as long as the NFL big boys say don't smoke weed if you want this fame and fortune, then you say, "Yes sir!", and earn that money. It makes absolutely no sense to smoke pot at all, ever, if the NFL says you absolutely cannot do it. Dumb on the players. Hell, a lot of jobs drug test, and they aren't considered "investment" employees, as some NFL players are. Might as well keep these investments squeaky.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

One month via urine or blood sample. Six months maybe in a hair test. I hear those hair tests are ridiculous. However, they should legalize it. Money and taxation is always an issue. And old people who think it makes you hallucinate and want to kill your family. The newer politicians coming in will wipe their fathers old, scarecrow ways clean and legalize it. But as long as the NFL big boys say don't smoke weed if you want this fame and fortune, then you say, "Yes sir!", and earn that money. It makes absolutely no sense to smoke pot at all, ever, if the NFL says you absolutely cannot do it. Dumb on the players. Hell, a lot of jobs drug test, and they aren't considered "investment" employees, as some NFL players are. Might as well keep these investments squeaky.

I agree. There is no valid reasons I see to keeping it illegal. It makes as much sense as running an embargo against Cuba for the past 50+ years. Times change. People need to adapt.The troublesome thing I see is that most people I know over 50 support legalization. I see the static coming from younger folks, and kids that had to go through that DARE bullsh!t in schools. (When I was in elementary school, LSD was still legal, and our drug education wasn't half as paranoid BS as that DARE crap.)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bro, who do you think designs and implements that DARE PROGRAM?Old farts with old head mentality. Or a combo as such. It destroys your lungs, so perhaps the NFL is just thinking they'd prefer players who are ready to play this incredibly fatiguing game for three hours on Sunday, at a high level?  Some guys are furious in their consumption. I wouldn't touch the stuff. As an athlete, your body is your temple. It gets you paid. You shall treat it with the most respect, and leave it as pristine as possible and stronger than when you inherited it. That would be my attitude...but some athletes are stupid. Josh Gordon is a liar, and stupid stupid man. He is pissing away his career. For weed. Stupid dumbazz.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

The point people ALWAYS fail to understand on this topic is; it’s not about being illegal or legal. It’s about what a BUSINESS wants to use as it’s policy. Beer is legal but if I’m caught with it at work I get fired on the spot no questions asked. Marijuana could be fully legal in all 50 states and would still be a policy violation in most BUSINESSES.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Bro, who do you think designs and implements that DARE PROGRAM?Old farts with old head mentality. Or a combo as such. It destroys your lungs, so perhaps the NFL is just thinking they'd prefer players who are ready to play this incredibly fatiguing game for three hours on Sunday, at a high level?  Some guys are furious in their consumption. I wouldn't touch the stuff. As an athlete, your body is your temple. It gets you paid. You shall treat it with the most respect, and leave it as pristine as possible and stronger than when you inherited it. That would be my attitude...but some athletes are stupid. Josh Gordon is a liar, and stupid stupid man. He is pissing away his career. For weed. Stupid dumbazz.

I agree. it is definitely a mindset that doesn't really have a definitive age; however, I also think it's time to drop the prohibition and allow medical use. Prohibition never seems to work with anything, imho.Definitely agre it's bad for your lungs, partlcularly for anyone who smokes up a good quantity. Atheletes, as you mention, need to treat their bodies just as you describe. Josh Gordon is definitely one of those folks who made some bad choices. He trashed his career over it.My support of medicial use is primarily as a replacement to opiates, and other such medications that have such a large potential for misuse and dependency. I also tend to advocate more to medical uses through means that do not involve smoking, unless a patient is terminally ill, then, imho, let them handle their pain any way they want to do so.Just my two cents. You do bring up excellent points.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The point people ALWAYS fail to understand on this topic is; it's not about being illegal or legal. It's about what a BUSINESS wants to use as it's policy. Beer is legal but if I'm caught with it at work I get fired on the spot no questions asked. Marijuana could be fully legal in all 50 states and would still be a policy violation in most BUSINESSES.

Uhhh…I don’t think anyone is failing to see this. Most notably, me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agree. And the terminally ill should be allowed to do whatever they want. Heroin? Go for it. You know?  At that point, their body or the medical field has failed them, so they may as well do whatever they want to treat themselves. And weed is rather harmless aside from the tar that diminishes lung capacity. But just stop and you can get it back, if you work. Seen it many many times. Cigs tho...ugh!  I despise cigarettes, as a substance of consumption (I don't do it). Permanent damage that can give you cancer, the smell...ugh!  And that crap is legal! 

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

The point people ALWAYS fail to understand on this topic is; it's not about being illegal or legal. It's about what a BUSINESS wants to use as it's policy. Beer is legal but if I'm caught with it at work I get fired on the spot no questions asked. Marijuana could be fully legal in all 50 states and would still be a policy violation in most BUSINESSES.

That is a good point. I understand it's a business policy. My stance is that the NFL should ease its position on the testing and use. the article discusses how the NFL policy is lower than most others. In relation to policy, yeah, a person can get fired for drinking on the job; however, most employers do not tell you how much you should drink while on your own time. I'm not saying that teams should start handing out blunts in locker rooms, just that they should back their policy down a bit from PEDs and controlled substances that are much more valid to regulate.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Agree. And the terminally ill should be allowed to do whatever they want. Heroin? Go for it. You know?  At that point, their body or the medical field has failed them, so they may as well do whatever they want to treat themselves. And weed is rather harmless aside from the tar that diminishes lung capacity. But just stop and you can get it back, if you work. Seen it many many times. Cigs tho...ugh!  I despise cigarettes, as a substance of consumption (I don't do it). Permanent damage that can give you cancer, the smell...ugh!  And that crap is legal!

I agree completely. Well said.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What the article neglects to mention is the ability of marijuana to mitigate the effects of head trauma.  Many players already know this and smoke after games to self medicate.  Given the choice between highly addictive opiates which destroy the liver and marijuana which has no lasting, harmful side effects (the lung damage is from the act of smoking, not pot itself) I know which choice I would make. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What the article neglects to mention is the ability of marijuana to mitigate the effects of head trauma.  Many players already know this and smoke after games to self medicate.  Given the choice between highly addictive opiates which destroy the liver and marijuana which has no lasting, harmful side effects (the lung damage is from the act of smoking, not pot itself) I know which choice I would make.

I know as well and it ain’t weed. I need my job!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buddy of mine wife suffered from post pregnancy depression MJ helped her out a lot. Same for another friend suffering from PTSD. Funny way we do things here in America where a child molester serves less time than someone jailed for pot. Knock a women out or kill some old person driving over the speed limit…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Definitely agre it's bad for your lungs, partlcularly for anyone who smokes up a good quantity. Atheletes, as you mention, need to treat their bodies just as you describe. Josh Gordon is definitely one of those folks who made some bad choices. He trashed his career over it.

Vaping is safer...Most pros know it's not a stamina issue...playing football stoned will get you killed

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nobody (well at least sane normal people) is saying the government should step in and tell a private business how to run their organization. What we as the target consumers would like to see is the best NFL players on the field playing football. Obviously its different if its violence related, abuse, or other serious crimes. They should be heavily punished. But victim-less offenses, much less medically beneficial “crimes” should not be dealt with so harshly or even at all. To expand on this even further, all the people calling them dumb***** and bashing them for doing it knowing the risks of losing money. Money isnt everything in life. Maybe these guys choose they would rather risk getting in trouble with the nfl, then not treating their anxiety or pain naturally instead of taking pills or having to live everyday suffering. I can tell you from experience that Marijuana in moderation can help certain people in ways that pharmaceuticals cant. If you dont need or want it in your life, then awesome. Its always better to be free of any substance, but stop trying to control the lives of people who do choose to use it. It does not effect your life in any way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's not a performance enhancer. This is like suspending folks for eating bald eagle. Yes it's illegal but c'mon man.

Thisim not a smoker but the rules are completely ridiculous. if anything it hurts the player's performance, it definitely doesnt helplet it be a team issue, not a league issue. if the coach feels its a problem then let him levy a penalty the same way they handle being late to meetings etcif a guy can blaze up and still play at a high level then more power to himbut for the love of CHRIST, stop calling it a performance enhancermarijuana does not equal steroids and should not be treated the same

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would seem to me that if you are an NFL player and you smoke weed, your anxiety level would sky rocket. That test could be driving a black SUV down your driveway the next day. Don’t know about you, but losing millions joe give me anxiety. Letting my teammates down would give me anxiety. Quitting smoking?  To save me the heartache of failure?  Easy as hell. Gordon is a dumbass. Period. Dumb as fudge. Excuses excuses excuses. He isn't playing, bet he is dealing with his anxiety right now as we speak.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Definitely agre it's bad for your lungs, partlcularly for anyone who smokes up a good quantity. Atheletes, as you mention, need to treat their bodies just as you describe. Josh Gordon is definitely one of those folks who made some bad choices. He trashed his career over it.

Vaping is safer...Most pros know it's not a stamina issue...playing football stoned will get you killed

True, and double true. :)I've also heard that people use edibles to help them sleep. I would think, if one is prone to insomnia, or has sleep issues due to pain, that has to be safer than taking an Ambien at night, or any level of opiate.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have no sympathy for the stupid.  The NFL shouldn’t change the rule until the Feds legalize it.  Even then though, I’m still not so sure they should.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

I have no sympathy for the stupid.  The NFL shouldn't change the rule until the Feds legalize it.  Even then though, I'm still not so sure they should.

Congress can't even keep the government open at the end of each year. You expect them to pass legislation that actually standardizes something across all states? Never happen. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It needs to be legal. They even have weed in a pill form that my Mom Mom took when she had cancer since she would not eat. It helped her eat and did its job.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think there should be a separate section set aside for it in the stadium…

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

I think there should be a separate section set aside for it in the stadium...

They'd have to offer guaranteed, shorter concession lines. (Maybe an All You Can Eat. :) )

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

They'd have to offer guaranteed, shorter concession lines. (Maybe an All You Can Eat. :) )

That would equal increased revenue for the Glazers and would be the most fun section of the stadium regardless of outcome.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

That would equal increased revenue for the Glazers and would be the most fun section of the stadium regardless of outcome.

Most true. Sounds like a Win / Win. :)

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

But victim-less offenses, much less medically beneficial "crimes" should not be dealt with so harshly or even at all.

Business doesn't operate that way. Substances that alter one's mind are typically a punishable offense at work regardless of their status as illegal or legal. Why should the NFL change its' standards when it generates so many role models and has so much public swing? No idea why people think a BUSINESS would deviate from industry standard practices when it doesn't benefit them in any way. What benefit does the NFL get by changing? The fans are like lab rats hitting the feeder bar for more cheese. Either way they will be glued to the TV or stadium seat.I do think it should be legal so we can tax the $%#^ out of it. I just don't think you'll see any workplace changes over it just like alcohol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But victim-less offenses, much less medically beneficial "crimes" should not be dealt with so harshly or even at all.

Business doesn't operate that way. Substances that alter one's mind are typically a punishable offense at work regardless of their status as illegal or legal. Why should the NFL change its' standards when it generates so many role models and has so much public swing? No idea why people think a BUSINESS would deviate from industry standard practices when it doesn't benefit them in any way. What benefit does the NFL get by changing? The fans are like lab rats hitting the feeder bar for more cheese. Either way they will be glued to the TV or stadium seat.I do think it should be legal so we can tax the $%#^ out of it. I just don't think you'll see any workplace changes over it just like alcohol.

Of course a business isn't going to allow an employee to be high or drunk at work(except mine where it's encouraged). That isn't the point here. It's about what the player does on his own time. Let these guys burn away. It's better than pain killers!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have no sympathy for the stupid.  The NFL shouldn't change the rule until the Feds legalize it.  Even then though, I'm still not so sure they should.

Congress can't even keep the government open at the end of each year. You expect them to pass legislation that actually standardizes something across all states? Never happen. :)

LOL, not really, but I do have full confidence in the government finding ways to make money.  If there's a way to tax something and them get money, I think they will find it.  I wouldn't be surprised if there's a committee right now working on how they can maximize the taxation and regulations of marijuana if they did legalize it.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Of course a business isn't going to allow an employee to be high or drunk at work(except mine where it's encouraged). That isn't the point here. It's about what the player does on his own time. Let these guys burn away. It's better than pain killers!

On their own time WHEN it's legal sure. Just like alcohol.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

LOL, not really, but I do have full confidence in the government finding ways to make money.  If there's a way to tax something and them get money, I think they will find it.  I wouldn't be surprised if there's a committee right now working on how they can maximize the taxation and regulations of marijuana if they did legalize it.

That committee has been around a long time. They've already laid the foundation with tobacco and alcohol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That committee has been around a long time. They've already laid the foundation with tobacco and alcohol.

I know about the ATF, I just meant specifically for marijuana having it's own special group.

Please wait…

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.