Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 22 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

Karma police’s (how many poster name changes?)obvious OCD?
      Will his mental health ever be normal again? watch and observe! lol

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Runole – “CV19 is a sham, like the flu.”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Hydro fixed cv19 months ago!

Takes hydro, refuses the vaccine.

God bless all the stupid people for they know not

• Runole

Participant

diagnosis correct

TDS CAUSES OCD

• Stagger Lee

Participant

diagnosis correct

unfortunately, we all know from your CV19 “diagnosis” that your words mean NOTHING

• Runole

Participant

diagnosis correct

unfortunately, we all know from your CV19 “diagnosis” that your words mean NOTHING

I’ve had Covid have you?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Such a hero

• Stagger Lee

Participant

diagnosis correct

I’ve had Covid have you?

Runole, with the quicksand deflection ^^^^.

Runole, you were wrong, BIGLY wrong. You spent months spouting off complete and utter bs.

if you think anyone wants to start another 3,000 post thread to cover your musing on CV19 then you’re even dumber than this thread suggests

maybe try a new topic

like . . . . .global warming?

(*sneaks away before the CO2 start begins)

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Just had a co-worker tell me someone died of the 2nd vaccine.

And that’s why she isn’t getting it…

Which she was already NOT going to do.

Her reaction to this is called:
      A.) A fart
      B.) Confirmation bias
      C.) You’re a fucking moron
      D.) Trump

I would accept b, c, or d.

• Runole

Participant

Such a hero

???

• jbear

Participant

Runole, you were wrong, BIGLY wrong. You spent months spouting off complete and utter bs.

As a human being who has also lived through the last year I think it’s more than fair to say that Runole was no more wrong than you and fire were. How many business’s should have been shut down that weren’t? how many seniors should have been locked in a death trap with covid patients who escaped by not living in a blue state? If we were all like Michigan we’d have saved hundreds of thousands of people right? Oh wait. Was any of that B.S.?

How you could see the mask mandate suddenly dropped for political expedience and still not grasp how fucked up you behaved last year is beyond me….. Newsome threw people in jail for going to church. You guys went nuts and it turns out you were at least as wrong as Runole the whole time.

And now it turns out the “China Virus” might actually be from a Wuhan lab…. after all the nonsense from you and Fire. Could any person be any more wrong than that?

• Stagger Lee

Participant

As a human being who has also lived through the last year I think it’s more than fair to say that Runole was no more wrong than you and fire were. How many business’s should have been shut down that weren’t? how many seniors should have been locked in a death trap with covid patients who escaped by not living in a blue state? If we were all like Michigan we’d have saved hundreds of thousands of people right? Oh wait. Was any of that B.S.?

How you could see the mask mandate suddenly dropped for political expedience and still not grasp how fucked up you behaved last year is beyond me….. Newsome threw people in jail for going to church. You guys went nuts and it turns out you were at least as wrong as Runole the whole time.

And now it turns out the “China Virus” might actually be from a Wuhan lab…. after all the nonsense from you and Fire. Could any person be any more wrong than that?

560,000 + reasons you’re wrong

But I don’t expect anyone to admit that …. especially in the Cove

Spartan would like to talk to you about the lab

• Stagger Lee

Participant

There’s a long list of things you Trumpers have gotten wrong

And an even longer listed of convoluted coping devices

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

With all due respect, RuNole is literally a poster boy for the Alt Right.

Believe me, buddy. This is not a hill you want to die on.

He’s getting his…

• Runole

Participant

How many die from cancer every year?
      Everyone but the willfully blind knows the Virus came from the Wuhan lab. Time to come clean.

As to CO2 it is the reason plants and humans are able to live on the earth. biology 101
      Continue with your mindless OCD caused by TDS.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

“Everybody knows it”

A classic Trumpism

We don’t in fact know… and even if it were true, calling it the China virus or Kungflu had some OBVIOUS negative effects

• Runole

Participant

With all due respect, RuNole is literally a poster boy for the Alt Right.

Believe me, buddy. This is not a hill you want to die on.

He’s getting his…

I seldom if ever post here any more. I don’t consider those with mental health issues worth my time.

• Shelby T Mitchell

Participant

He is not just facing criminal charges over in his organization but also in the lawsuits as well on a civil level. Can’t catch a break.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I seldom if ever post here any more. I don’t consider those with mental health issues worth my time.

Oh I know.

You’ve actually made more posts on the RB in the past 10 weeks than you have in the last 10 years.

But, we all know the real reason why you avoid the Cove.

It’s as if you’ve got nothing to “gloat” about. Weird.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

I don’t consider those with mental health issues worth my time.

This is the common Trumpian trait. Projections. Thinking your own mental issues are someone else’s

The band of hard core Trumpers here includes Runole, Chron, OT …

• Runole

Participant

How many posts by me over the last 5 months in the cove? Game, Set, Match! LOL
      Lesson learned… ie you can’t change the minds of the mentally ill.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

How many posts by me over the last 5 months in the cove?

Yeah.

Losers usually disappear. Lose the electoral college vote. Lose the majority vote…again. Lose the presidency. Lose the house. Lose the senate.

There was zero doubt you’d shrivel up and crawl out of here without making a peep.

It’s you in a nutshell.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Speaker of sore loser, where is that IB guy?

Runole, weren’t you and few others saying Trump would win 50 states?

Funny stuff…

• Stagger Lee

Participant

How many posts by me over the last 5 months in the cove? Game, Set, Match! LOL
      Lesson learned… ie you can’t change the minds of the mentally ill.

This might be the most insane post ever.

One Truth got nothing on Runole the Projection Machine

Runole – “I was so wrong that I was too embarrassed to go back (even though it’s just an “anonymous” off topic board with a dozen or so posters) so no I feel compelled to go back* so I am going to play it off like I just thought it futile”

*Which explains why you showed up now, solely to try to take a shot at someone?

Man… looney tunes

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.