Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 24 reply threads

• Author

• dexmonkey

Participant

the season is over for us. theres no reason to get him injured2 knee scares now. hopefully its not an ACL

• Anonymous

Inactive

He walked off under his own power, so it’s likely the same knee issue that was nipping at him in Detroit. Agree that he shouldn’t see the field any more though.

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Agreed, no need for McCoy to be in there after two knee scares in a row.

• Anonymous

Inactive

ive seen a ton of guys walk off with ACL tears. this year is over and Lovie needs to acknowledge it and keep McCoy healthy for next year. hes been a warrior all year and weve invested a ton of money in him. get him good for next season and hit the reset button

• Anonymous

Inactive

if the injury is more serious, and if it is related to the injury last week, then lovie should be fired.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t care what anyone says GMC is an animal. You can tell he loves football look at his face he wants in there even though this game means nothing and the season is long over. He has that passion

• wesleyc

I don't care what anyone says GMC is an animal. You can tell he loves football look at his face he wants in there even though this game means nothing and the season is long over. He has that passion

And that's why the coaches need to step in and shut him down, he won't take himself out even if he should. I can respect McCoy wanting to continue to play, but Lovie has to consider what would be best for the team going forward and an injured McCoy is certainly not that.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well now he should sit, but I would have let him attempt to play to start the game. For all we know he wasn’t that badly hurt to begin with.

• Anonymous

Inactive

But Lovie says there’s still a lot to play for!

• Anonymous

Inactive

They really are still trying to gel as a team, it may seem pointless but the more they get reps together the better they can be next year.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie is a douche bag, and Mccoy is a little too reckless.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The knee is clearly compromised. If whoever put McCoy in game today was fired it would be justified.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If this is a torn ACL then i’m going to shoot myself in the head.Geno Atkins tore his ACL 14 moths ago and he is a complete shadow of the player he was.To think that McCoy could have a horrific injury that affects his 2015 season, in such a meaningless game is so epically sad.Unfortunately, Lovie Smith does not give a flying f**k about the future of this team we love. He only wants to avoid the embarrassment of going 2-14 and being fired.I feel sick right now

• Anonymous

Inactive

If this is a torn ACL then i'm going to shoot myself in the head.Geno Atkins tore his ACL 14 moths ago and he is a complete shadow of the player he was.To think that McCoy could have a horrific injury that affects his 2015 season, in such a meaningless game is so epically sad.Unfortunately, Lovie Smith does not give a flying f**k about the future of this team we love. He only wants to avoid the embarrassment of going 2-14 and being fired.I feel sick right now

wow calm down dude, he probably sprained his knee

• Anonymous

Inactive

If this is a torn ACL then i'm going to shoot myself in the head.Geno Atkins tore his ACL 14 moths ago and he is a complete shadow of the player he was.To think that McCoy could have a horrific injury that affects his 2015 season, in such a meaningless game is so epically sad.Unfortunately, Lovie Smith does not give a flying f**k about the future of this team we love. He only wants to avoid the embarrassment of going 2-14 and being fired.I feel sick right now

wow calm down dude, he probably sprained his knee

Why do you think that? I got the feeling it was something serious. He was crying on the touchline, and i can't imagine him crying over a sprain. Man i hope you are right though. I really really hope you are right.

• wesleyc

McCoy'll be fine, and Lovie won't be fired even if he goes 2-14. There is no reason to play him and risk injury in the next two games though.

• Anonymous

Inactive

McCoy'll be fine, and Lovie won't be fired even if he goes 2-14. There is no reason to play him and risk injury in the next two games though.

Why do you think he will be fine?Please reassure me! PLEASE!!!!Someone tell me he is fine!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed. He's a outdated coach with an ego. Get him the f#ck out of here Glazers!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why do you think he will be fine?Please reassure me! PLEASE!!!!Someone tell me he is fine!!!

I don't think he's fine.. between the cast and the crying i have a bad feeling.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He had a scary knee injury last week, sat out of practice and was questionable all week and then you start him in a meaningless game at 2-12 anyways? Then act surprised when he further injures the knee? I am dumbfounded. If it turns out he has a serious knee injury now and needs surgery, Lovie might actually get fired. Losing can be tolerated by the Glazers, but when your horribly stupid  decision making leads to a serious long term injury to your $16M/year defensive star that could effect 2015 and beyond….then it might be a different story.

• Anonymous

Inactive

McCoy should have been shut down the minute he hurt his knee vs Detroit.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly. I think just about everyone would agree with that. So what do you do now if you are the Glazers? Just ignore this horrible judgement call by Lovie?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly. I think just about everyone would agree with that. So what do you do now if you are the Glazers? Just ignore this horrible judgement call by Lovie?

Is it wrong to blame McCoy as much as Lovie? Gmc is reckless imo for playing, I get it if it was a meaningful game. But this makes no sense, and just makes this nightmare worse. It's flat out reckless.And lets not forget he played the rest of the game vs Detroit. After the game McCoy said his knee was hurting like hell.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Most great players are ultra competitive and often need to be saved from themselves. Kinda how RG3 needed to be saved from himself in his rookie year, but Shanahan let him go out and shred his knee anyways. It’s the coaches job to make the right call. Can’t leave it up to players.

• chelsea1455

Participant

Bench him for the season, this season is over and he is too big an investment!

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.