Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 51 reply threads

• Author

• Kentucky

Participant

I at least want to watch the team for entertainment reasons if I’m not going to be able to watch them for competitive football reasons.

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, Deckerhoff is doing fine.

• dzejms

Participant

I at least want to watch the team for entertainment reasons if I'm not going to be able to watch them for competitive football reasons.

Finally a post that makes sense.  This Bucs team sucks.  It is worthless entertainment.Anyone who would be against bringing in Tebow is brainless.Bring in Tebow, he will add some excitement and will actually win games.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Considering the gameplan, Tebow is most likely an upgrade over McCown in ‘this’ offense. I cant remember him having such bad INTs…instead of the INT he would have had a 3rd rushing TD.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seems excessive; I have nail tacks in my garage that can hold up clipboards as well as Tebow can.

• kenminio

Participant

Anyone who thinks that Tebow would be worse off than McClown is mistaken. Like I said originally, if you are not going to provide us with a good football team, then provide us with good entertainment.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s not entertaining to watch Tebow at all, unless you are a fan of self mutilation.

• kenminio

Participant

It's not entertaining to watch Tebow at all, unless you are a fan of self mutilation.

Tebow is way more entertaining than what we are currently offering. If you say otherwise, you are just hating just to hate.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's not entertaining to watch Tebow at all, unless you are a fan of self mutilation.

Tebow is way more entertaining than what we are currently offering. If you say otherwise, you are just hating just to hate.

No, Tebow sucks as an NFL QB, it's been proven and signing him doesn't benefit us in any way. Maybe it gets your jollies off to watch a sub-50% passer try to survive but that's just not the case at all. I'd rather have Mike Glennon and want to see how much better than McCown he can be in the coming weeks.

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, Deckerhoff is doing fine.

Nice one

• kenminio

Participant

No, Tebow sucks as an NFL QB, it's been proven and signing him doesn't benefit us in any way. Maybe it gets your jollies off to watch a sub-50% passer try to survive but that's just not the case at all. I'd rather have Mike Glennon and want to see how much better than McCown he can be in the coming weeks.

Of course. If you see the rest of my posts, you will see that I am a pro-Glennon guy. But with this O Line, a pocket QB is going to get killed.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It can’t possibly get any worse might as well bring him in.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It can't possibly get any worse might as well bring him in.

Yes it can, it can get much worse and it would if you put Tebow in.

• Anonymous

Inactive

McCown completed just 5-of-12 passes (41.6 percent) for 58 yards with one interception in Atlanta. Since he’s playing just about the same as Tebow would, just call him Tebow and pretend.

• dzejms

Participant

The last NFL game Tebow started was a playoff game.  The Bucs don’t want anything to do with the playoffs.  They are going for 0-16.  It’s best they stick with the guys they have.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah let’s sign him because the rest of the country isn’t laughing at us hard enough already. WOW!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Screw that. Go for gold and sign tebow AND favre!And whoever doesn't win that matchup in practice, is our new de.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Screw that. Go for gold and sign tebow AND favre!And whoever doesn't win that matchup in practice, is our new de.

Or CB.

• dzejms

Participant

Yeah let's sign him because the rest of the country isn't laughing at us hard enough already. WOW!

They wouldn't be laughing when Tebow led the Bucs to a 10-3 record the rest of the way and a playoff spot.It takes balls to make a move like signing Tebow.  It sounds like you have a vagina.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It takes balls to make a move like signing Tebow. 

Which is why Lovie would never do it .

• Anonymous

Inactive

Put EvansUpTheGut in there at Quarterback. Our opponent put up over 50 points on us, so why not. What’s the worse that could happen, we could pick first overall?

• Anonymous

Inactive

at this point, why not? This team needs a spark in the worst way. I’d support the move, but it will never happen.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you people serious? Is Tebow even in shape to play?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tebow already has a better job than being the Bucs QB.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you really want Mariota… and his knee… signing Tebow now would give that read option offense a jump start.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you people serious? Is Tebow even in shape to play?

half our team is injured now....he's already in better shape than those guys

• Anonymous

Inactive

For a second, i’m like what is wrong with this board, they want Tebow?!?! Then I think well they also bought every piece of garbage that Lovie and Licht were selling. Relase Revis but sign Verner and don’t worry, Verner is a better player in Lovie’s system, until Verner gets burned like a piece of stale toast by a Falcons back up WR. Sure, keep buying it and L&L will keep selling it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Signing Tebow to work with Deckerhoff for the Bucs games might be OK.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah… like Tebow would work with the devil?

• Anonymous

Inactive

TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW….FUN FOOTBALL    FUN FOOTBALL  FUN FOOTBALL….I CAN GO OFF MY MEDS!!!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, why the hell not? This team is already a laughing stock, what’s a few more chuckles and maybe Teebs can get the Big Man upstairs to exorcise the whammy this team seems to have.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, why the hell not? This team is already a laughing stock, what's a few more chuckles and maybe Teebs can get the Big Man upstairs to exorcise the whammy this team seems to have.

Tebow will finally get God on our side . This is true....

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, why the hell not? This team is already a laughing stock, what's a few more chuckles and maybe Teebs can get the Big Man upstairs to exorcise the whammy this team seems to have.

You can get more chuckles without WASTING cap space on trash. GOGOGO TEBOW!TEBOW-HELMET.gifYay Tebow helping the Bucs!iSZlbrM13bpDA.gif

• Anonymous

Inactive

What?... for comedy relief?...

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Tebow could play football, he would be playing on a team now…You got a better chance of watching prancing Unicorns with sparkles flying out their butts at halftime than watching Tebow play in the NFL again...

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would prefer Tebow to Pryor.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would prefer Tebow to Pryor.

I'd prefer someone whom teams want in the NFL instead of an ousted player who all 32 teams know cannot play. I'd take Rob Johnson back there before I'd take Tebow.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just don’t sign tebow’s mom...She won't do what needs to be done (and abort this team).

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just don't sign tebow's mom...She won't do what needs to be done (and abort this team).

giphy-358.gif

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just don't sign tebow's mom...She won't do what needs to be done (and abort this team).

235575.gif

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can get more chuckles without WASTING cap space on trash. GOGOGO TEBOW!TEBOW-HELMET.gifYay Tebow helping the Bucs!iSZlbrM13bpDA.gif

• dzejms

Participant

Winning playoff games is no joke.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HByT3b_zAJA

• dzejms

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know you're new here but signing someone based on the 3-5% of positive plays they've made is stupid. The guy is 95-97% trash!

• Anonymous

Inactive

ibcId20Hso0f6T.gif

• dzejms

Participant

I know you're new here but signing someone based on the 3-5% of positive plays they've made is stupid. The guy is 95-97% trash!

I don't care if he plays like trash most of the game,  as long as he wins when it counts.  And that - he does.

• dzejms

Participant

• twinview

What the hell is wrong with you people? You have some serious fccking issues. Time to move on was like two years ago. Now it is just pathetic.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think it’s funny/sad.After last game, I'd be willing to start tebow, or anyone else. It could not get worse, and IF it did, who gives a rats ass anyway?Might as well. Hell, I'm not against starting a voodoo witch doctor at qb either. So long as it gets rid of this damn curse.After seeing mccown play, I want to give up two firsts for anderson.

• dzejms

Participant

What the hell is wrong with the Bucs? They have some serious fccking issues. Time to move on was like two years ago. Now it is just pathetic.

Exactly why they need to sign and start Tebow at QB.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't care if he plays like trash most of the game,  as long as he wins when it counts.  And that - he does.

If he did what you claim he'd still be in the league. All 32 teams believe he sucks. That's not going to change either.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seriously?  Aren’t we suffering enough already?If you want to flagellate yourself, join a monastery. Which is what Tebow should do, rather than worry about football. However he would be a coach killer if started, so perhaps something can be arranged. Agenda laced.

Viewing 51 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.