Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Scott Reynolds

Keymaster

• Anonymous

Inactive

War Giraffe !! FTW !!

• gthrun

Participant

Odds are? I really don’t understand this strategy. McCown was a stop gap at best. He didn’t end up even being that, but at 34 years old, a stop gap was all he could ever have been. He sucked. He got hurt. And now your 2nd year QB is playing well. Why is there hesitation? I can’t think of a single valid reason to not name Glennon our starter. I really just don’t understand this regime’s train of thought.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This whole “playing coy” thing is fooling nobody.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still no vote of confidence? Hahahaha! He’ll go back to McCown after the bye. That’s my prediction. He handpicked him, we’re paying him $5M this season and Lovie is stubborn.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still no vote of confidence? Hahahaha! He'll go back to McCown after the bye. That's my prediction. He handpicked him, we're paying him $5M this season and Lovie is stubborn.

I hope not. The games were hard to watch before Glennon was starting. I think the offensive line even pass blocks a little better for him. More faith in him I guess.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon is the clear starter for the 2014-2015 season…and perhaps beyond.  He looked great in the game against the Saints.  I love rolling him out of the pocket and giving him a different look…he is becoming a great pocket passer as well.  If McCown gets named the starter again...I'll be watching something else beside the Bucs.  His first two and a half games were worse than hearing nails on a chalk board. 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘SMITH PRAISES GLENNON, SAYS "ODDS ARE MIKE WILL START FOR US THIS WEEK"’ is closed to new replies.