Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

Please wait…

• install

Participant

Fine, then give back money to the season ticket holders and give me a good movie to watch on Sunday afternoons …

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That sounded a little bit different during the off season;-).It would have been better they were honest from day one that they need some time. My disappointment were not that big;-).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly. They spent money and traded players/draft picks with the intention to “win now.” Brought in a dinosaur at QB because they felt he was a vet who could carry this team to the playoffs. Boy were they wrong.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, sure…give em time…..Like you did with glennon in the qb battle?..Like how you handled mike will?..maybe you mean like the way you "groomed" murphy?All it is, is that he had a big ego after spending, but now after reality sets in and he's getting stomped, ..of course NOW it's time to wait...I don't trust a damn word out of lovie's mouth. It's like a darker skinned, more overrated schiano. Same bullsh1t, different day. No good qb play, sub par defense, and the players act like they don't want to play.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He doesn’t deserve any more time! Should be fired!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This kind of tactic is aimed at the stupid. It will work, the Glazers will continue to make money, and they’ll continue to put the most inferior product the NFL has seen in years on display. After the firing of Gruden, every aspect of this franchise has been replaced multiple times now, from the front office and the scouts down to almost every position on the field. The result has been pure crap. It's not time for patience from the fan base, we've shown enough of that, it's time the owners sold the team to a more competent group. For any of you still giving these people money, you're fools. You deserve exactly what you're getting, a horrific football team. It's kind of like Obamacare, for those who voted for him, you've saddled the rest of us with nonsense. If only Americans would stop falling for transparent marketing strategies. Though I guess that would take some intelligence, silly me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How about F*ck you  Lovie!!This is the NFL . There is parity in talent. We should not have to watch our team get boat-raced off the field at home !! EVER !You get no more time . Get this shlt fixed over the bye week . If I watch one more uncompetitive embarassing blow out I'm canceling my tickets . Believe that .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NHL = 82 gamesNBA = 82 MLB = 162NFL = 16Football is America's most popular sport because each game is an event. Every season is a sprint. We've spent years watching lazy, sloppy, listless play from men paying paid millions to "play". You promised us a win-now team. We spent 7 months waiting, hoping. Instead you give us the worst team in the league. Now you ask us to wait some more.With all due respect, eat a fat one Lovie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Every year all we get is, Give us time. I feel like as Bucs fans we have given PLENTY of time! We want fucking Results.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea. F*ck that. No more travels to Tampa for me until some serious changes are made. 3rd blowout loss in the last 5 trips.Andrew Luck playing right down the road from my place is looking pretty appealing right about now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea. F*ck that. No more travels to Tampa for me until some serious changes are made. 3rd blowout loss in the last 5 trips.Andrew Luck playing right down the road from my place is looking pretty appealing right about now.

Irsay made a sweet deal with Satan for sucking the worst in the NFL two times in the last 20 years and having it be on the seasons with Manning and Luck waiting for them.  With competitive and watchable football every other season pretty much.  Fuck their fans.  They've been consistently good that long and hardly have a following.  Indianapolis must be lame.  One of the few fan bases that is worse clearly then Tampa.  Don't do it chace.  It's not worth your soul. 

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.