Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

https://www.pewterreport.com/articles/smith-vague-on-if-he-has-taken-over-defensive-play-calling-from-frazier/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Im not really impressed with either one so far.And i wonder how much of this switch is because of david? Would lovie actually be more apt to blitz him??Idk man, seems kinda weird. The defense did get better thoughout, so what gives?Could it be that lovie is just getting out of offense altogether, and simply has nothing better to do? Seems too boring and real of an excuse though..the conspiracy side needs more to feed on.My guess, ...lovie didnt like the way the f man called his system. Imvho, it might have been what was kneecapping tampas defense though the first portion of last season. I know the cbs will play off, but ten yard cushions? C'Mon man!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glad to see Lovie attempting to take the bull by the horns instead of fidgeting around with subtleties. Defense is his stock in trade. It's his calling card. That's supposed to be his thing. He needs to take that responsibility and lay it on the line. Act early, avoid a repeat of last season's defensive failings. Let him control his own destiny. Hopefully, it works out and he makes the T2 work, again. If he doesn't, it's all on him. No excuses. The reins are in his hands. For better or worse.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Lovie is just taking it easy on his brother. He isn’t going to trash the guy in the media. He just wants to quietly take over without a lot of fanfare. I can see why though, the D looked unorganized against Minny.

Please wait…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.