Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• buccaneer4ever

Participant

Anyone else watching? Beastmode looks terrible.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The whole Hawks team seems a little off.  Did losing Quinn make a difference? Or Kam?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe both? They seem really out of sync on offense and their defense seems like its a step too slow.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe both? They seem really out of sync on offense and their defense seems like its a step too slow.

The funny thing is Kam doesn't even want more money, just a restructure.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hope they both lose.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

so he's gonna throw away 2 mil to get an extra 1 mil?I agree with the Hawks....honor the deal you signed just one year ago.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

so he's gonna throw away 2 mil to get an extra 1 mil?I agree with the Hawks....honor the deal you signed just one year ago.

I hear ya man, but he is getting a little older now, so the chances his career could end any Sunday now, are increasing. So he feels more upfront money would be beneficial.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Strange game, the Hawks have fought their way back. Wish I was there, its a cool 50 degrees.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s been a strange week. The Bucs, Raiders and Jaguars all won, it’s the first time since like 2008.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's been a strange week. The Bucs, Raiders and Jaguars all won, it's the first time since like 2008.

Good news for whoever wants to Fail for Cardale.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Starting to look like football…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m glad 50 got ejected. That was unacceptable, you can seriously injure someone’s neck with that shit.I'm fine with big hits and laying the wood, but wrestling someone to the ground with their facemask, after the play is over, is way too far.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm glad 50 got ejected. That was unacceptable, you can seriously injure someone's neck with that (censored).I'm fine with big hits and laying the wood, but wrestling someone to the ground with their facemask, after the play is over, is way too far.

Yeah... don;t know if he has any priors.  But, he could be out for another game if he does.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seattle, Philly, Giants, Saints, Chicago, Detroit, Houston and Baltimore all 0-2

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seattle, Philly, Giants, Saints, Chicago, Detroit, Houston and Baltimore all 0-2

Brees wants an explanation.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brees wants an explanation.

A couple surprises there, Ravens and Hawks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love Rodgers comment about “God being a Packers fan” as a nice dig at Wilson. Who I think gets more credit than he deserves.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I have to say about this, I still luv Raji.  Dude looks like he lost a few lbs and is getting back after it instead of just being a space eater.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's been a strange week. The Bucs, Raiders and Jaguars all won, it's the first time since like 2008.

And the Redskins.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love Rodgers comment about "God being a Packers fan" as a nice dig at Wilson. Who I think gets more credit than he deserves.

Awesome.

Please wait…

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.